Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Is peeing more enjoyable for guys or for girls?

Is peeing more enjoyable for guys or for girls. Does doing a hold and then wetting change this fact? Are there any factors that do change that fact? Also is it possible to climax while peeing for guys? Also is more fun for girls when wetting because for a guy they have to worry about what their penis is doing down their as for a girl, it's a lot more predictable. Also is it hard for guys to pee in their pants when they are hard? I'm curious, sorry for the strange questions.

Edited by Hazel (see edit history)

While we'll never know for sure, I'd say men enjoy peeing more.  Men love their penis, and peeing is a legitimate excuse to take it out (several times a day), admire it, play with it, and then use it to aim their stream.  Then maybe play with it again.  They can write their name in the snow or sword fight with a friend.  Especially outdoors, some men consider peeing as a group activity that all participants can watch.  When they have to pee urgently, they have something to squeeze, however ineffective that may be.  There is a downside to having a penis, but not necessarily related to peeing activities.  

I hope now some female will extoll the virtues of being a Peeing Woman.

From a guys perspective, its both sexual and fun. When your young, your taught that wetting clothes is do dam bad and naughty. Yet as a teen, you learn by accident or on purpose, that peeing in jeans is so dam naughty and fun! Just thinking about the naughtiness of peeing in my jeans, has always gotten me rock hard. In becoming erect, i become more sensitive. Then, from when I let that first squirt go, until I finally let go with a flood, I always watch my shinny warm wet pee push threw my jeans, and love the warm wet sensation and naughtiness of jeans wetting. I believe it is the same for a woman. Reading entries by women, it seems that women who are into Omorashi, enjoy the same sensations. Make no mistake, their little woman is just as erect, as our little men! LOL! Sadly, there seems to be way more guys into jeans wetting then women.

12 hours ago, Fred46888 said:

Men love their penis, and peeing is a legitimate excuse to take it out (several times a day), admire it, play with it, and then use it to aim their stream.  Then maybe play with it again...

lol OK, you and your penis need to get a room! :tongue: I mean I like mine well enough and all but this makes it sound like there's nothing else in the world! And sorry but peeing as a GROUP activity???? FRIKKIN SWORD FIGHTS?????? :blink: These are NOT common where I'm from I can tell you!! ...aaaaanywho... (as long as you're happy who am I to judge?)

I'd be very interested to know how women feel when they pee, because with their urethra exiting so very close to the very most sensitive parts of their bodies, I'd expect it to actually be more exhilarating for women than men as there's much more potential for the rush of pee to directly "interact" with the clit (forgive me if my understanding of female biology may be sorely lacking here though) and then the wet clothes clinging to and rubbing against that whole area - I've read more than a few womens' accounts of such things on this site that make it sound... well "fun" would be the understatement of the century!!

And as for (one of) the OP's question(s) about peeing during climax, I'm pretty sure that's physically impossible as we men-folk have some sort of shut-off that means we can only pee OR ejaculate at any one time, not both (although it's fun to combine the two in rapid succession!). Also yes it's trickier to pee when hard and one's manhood does definitely make things rather less predictable when wetting, and I've no idea what effect holding has on the comparative level of enjoyment though again I'd hypothesise that the closer proximity between pee-junk and sex-junk for women would again swing it in favour of the ladies...

I think there's definitely more guys interested in Omo here and elsewhere on the internet, but I imagine the main reason for that is not the comparative enjoyment but rather that we're more willing to be open about it because very few women get all creepy and stalker-y upon finding a guy they want to talk Omo with whereas the average guy population (though I feel we're somewhat better represented on this site as most people here seem to be pretty decent!) can be very off-putting to women online (and elsewhere) who are willing to share their own experiences if they then start pestering with excessively lewd and uninvited messages etc...

16 hours ago, Hazel said:

Is peeing more enjoyable for guys or for girls. Does doing a hold and then wetting change this fact? Are there any factors that do change that fact? Also is it possible to climax while peeing for guys? Also is more fun for girls when wetting because for a guy they have to worry about what their penis is doing down their as for a girl, it's a lot more predictable. Also is it hard for guys to pee in their pants when they are hard? I'm curious, sorry for the strange questions.

I've always wondered the same!  Being a male, Holding with intent to wet will usually get me hard and being hard it constricts the uretha as well as bunches up the penis if wetting tight jeans or clothes so the pee flow gets constricted and it is a bit harder to pee (takes  a little pushing effort even while decently desperate). For me personally if I get too horny/hard peeing become very difficult where I'd have to push on my bladder to stimulate some flow. I have never been able to pee and truly climax at the same time. Have had very pleasurable sensation while peeing but can't cum at same time, I don't think the male anatomy allows us too as it's two separate tubes and a valve that blocks one off to allow the respective fluid to do its thing lol. I think didn't actually look it up haha...but that's my 2 cents...always figured being a girl wetting is very nice because it flows from a central point and allows for a more even flood where a guys penis is usually off to the side and creates a more one sided floods. Unless of course you flip the penis up towards the wasteband and center it. That's the most pleasurable in my opinion and works well for me lol.

are you able to climax during a pee/wetting? Does it ever get difficult to pee when super horny or manually stimulating yourself? Able to pee with fingers inside or simply rubbing? Srry if those questions are too personal, if so, no answer needed lol. Thanks :)

2 hours ago, WettingFan91 said:

are you able to climax during a pee/wetting? Does it ever get difficult to pee when super horny or manually stimulating yourself? Able to pee with fingers inside or simply rubbing? Srry if those questions are too personal, if so, no answer needed lol. Thanks :)

all humans are curious, its part of human nature xD. For me the act of peeing is what gets me aroused. I havent climaxed just by peeing but the experience changes from person to person. I havent actually tried peeing with my fingers in myself but as to while rubbing myself its very easy to pee. The only problem with peeing and rubbing at the same time is your stream moves around xD. I am still able to pee when aroused but most of the time i get aroused from peeing.

5 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

I'd be very interested to know how women feel when they pee, because with their urethra exiting so very close to the very most sensitive parts of their bodies, I'd expect it to actually be more exhilarating for women than men as there's much more potential for the rush of pee to directly "interact" with the clit (forgive me if my understanding of female biology may be sorely lacking here though) and then the wet clothes clinging to and rubbing against that whole area - I've read more than a few womens' accounts of such things on this site that make it sound... well "fun" would be the understatement of the century!!

It depends on the situation. When i almost wet myself in public that was not exhilarating because i obviously didnt want to get pee all over myself in public. For me i find it very "fun"  to let a spurt out at a time and feel a little bit of pee come out, i usually do this while im doing a hold and i make sure its not visible from the outside. When im about to have an accident i always slowly leak right before the flood comes and its always extremely arousing to feel a small stream come out besides my best efforts to keep it in and then have well a flash flood so to speak. While were on this topic its also fun for me to squat down and try to pee into something, like a dixie cup or something like that. I hope these answers answered your questions xD.

18 hours ago, Fred46888 said:

They can write their name in the snow or sword fight with a friend.  Especially outdoors, some men consider peeing as a group activity that all participants can watch.  

sword fight? never heard that one before. That seems like it would hurt. What do you mean peeing as a group activity. Like just talking to the person next to them while peeing?

Boys "sword fight" with their pee streams.  I did it when I was a kid, and I know others have as well.  

Although men tend to go to the rest room alone (as opposed to women who go in groups), when outdoors, especially at a drinking party, when one man discovers a good spot to pee, others may go along with him to use it.  There are tons of pics on the Internet of male group pees.  

I don't know about guys. But I really enjoy peeing after a looooong hold. When I come home in the evening, with a very full bladder holding pee of whole day, I'm really desperate and fidgeting. Even if I'm at the verge of losing, I still don't go to the toilet and try to hold for some more hours in the home, until I reach extreme limits. There I voluntarily leak in my panties.  Relax my lower abdomen and again tighten it. Press my bulging lower abdomen and enjoy the increasing pressure in my bladder. Try to keep steps of some practiced dance. Lock myself in a tight jean. Lock the toilet. Wear multiple panties and hold until I leak upto the outest panty. Have a wash in the very desperate state and let my floodgates open when they can't ressist the pressure anymore. sit in the toilet and still hold until I lose control and pee. Wear a very tight jean or a skintight one piece dancing costume and hold until I reach the limit and wet myself. etc etc.. I enjoy these activities a lot. (But these  should be done after at least 9+ hours hold for my maximum fun)

Edited by HoldingPrinces (see edit history)

Why are we making these generalizations?? How much you enjoy peeing is completely dependent on YOU, NOT your gender. There is NO biological thing that makes girls enjoy peeing more then guys, or just because you're a guy and enjoy wetting DOESNT mean that all guys enjoy it, or that guys in general enjoy it more then girls. WHY is this so hard to understand???? OMG

1 hour ago, BENAir01 said:

Why are we making these generalizations?? How much you enjoy peeing is completely dependent on YOU, NOT your gender. There is NO biological thing that makes girls enjoy peeing more then guys, or just because you're a guy and enjoy wetting DOESNT mean that all guys enjoy it, or that guys in general enjoy it more then girls. WHY is this so hard to understand???? OMG

Well yeah... But it's a fun unknowable debate to have. :)

There is a classical story, pretty sure Ovid, where Zeus and Hera are debating whether men or women get more enjoyment from sex. They resolve to ask Tiresias; the only mortal to have ever lived as both sexes. He hit a couple of snakes with a stick once and became a woman, natch. He did get turned back into a man a few years later when he found some more snakes though. Tiresias tells them that men experience only once tenth the sexual pleasure that women do. At which point Hera isn't stoked to have lost the argument and blinds poor Tiresias. Zeus can't undo another gods curse but gives Tiresias the ability to foretell the future to compensate.  

4 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Why are we making these generalizations??

I don't think anyone here is asserting generalizations as universal fact. We're all just giving our subjective/anecdotal experiences and observations as to our/others' enjoyment of peeing, from the perspective of each gender.

There is NO biological thing that makes girls enjoy peeing more then guys

To be fair, there are actually a lot of things physically different down there, so I believe that differing experiences based on physical sex characteristics is a completely valid discussion point in this context.

or just because you're a guy and enjoy wetting DOESNT mean that all guys enjoy it, or that guys in general enjoy it more then girls. WHY is this so hard to understand???? OMG

Of course, but that doesn't mean talking about things in the context of sex should automatically be some sort of "sexist" taboo. Putting up walls around what is "appropriate" to discuss will only solidify stereotypes, and harden people's extant positions in the absence of new information.

The mere mention of dimorphism doesn't inherently imply discrimination or misinformation.

On Topic:

I (a male) get very little enjoyment from the actual act of peeing normally beyond the physical relief. Holding, especially in public, can be a rush, but I don't really do that much anymore. Peeing in "inappropriate" places, peeing outdoors, letting drips/leaks out into underwear, wetting diapers (again, esp. in public), and other situational characteristics are much more arousing than the physical act of releasing urine.

It also doesn't help that peeing while hard is nigh on impossible... :P

I'm a guy, and peeing feels almost sexual to me sometimes, especially if I need to go badly enough.  If I'm extremely desperate, it's like I get a pseudo-orgasm effect (or 'peegasm', if you prefer) when I finally pee...a sort of shiver of pleasure, involuntary moaning/sighing, knees going weak and wobbly, and feeling super-relaxed and drowsy and almost numb for awhile after.  Honestly, sometimes it feels better than an actual orgasm, and the good feeling afterwards usually lasts a lot longer.

I don't know about wetting, but just peeing?  It's completely brilliant sometimes.

Edited by Limey Weasel (see edit history)