Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Female wetting scenes in movies?

Can anyone name any movies or shows they know of that have them? (With attractive female characters of course, and they have to be wearing something other than a diaper for it to count)

It can be a throwaway gag played for comedy, and doesn't have to be explicitly shown. Preferably a movie/show that can be found on Netflix, unless it's one I could put on my shelf without any visiting friends or relatives thinking I got it for the omorashi.

Ones I already know about:

• Bulma in the pilot episode of Dragon Ball
  • Cynthia Worthington in the pilot episode of The Amanda Show
  • Bubbles in the Powerpuff Girls episode PowerProf, where it's mentioned she wet the bed once
  • Summer in Rick and Morty, twice that I know of
  • Hakufu, Chinkyu, Bashoku, Teni, and Kan'u (TWICE) in Ikki Tousen.

Also I stopped watching Family Guy when it stopped being funny. I remember an instance with Eliza, but I can't count her cause she's too young, and mention of a prostitute wetting her panties. Are there any other instances that would apply? Like, with Lois? (She did finally fart on-screen once)

Guest Seeker

Here are some of my favorites from TV series, the best two being Unreal and Mythbusters.  The site mentioned above has most of them and more.

• Cougar Town (S06 E09) 
  • Crashing (S1 E4)
  • Mythbusters (S12 E14)
  • Orange Is the New Black (S2 E1)
  • Scandal (S5 E9)
  • Two Guys a Girl and a Pizza Place (S1 E11) (S3 E14)
  • Unreal (S1 E1)
  • Walkout (?)
  • Wizards of Waverly Place (S3 E6)

Checked the site, but there's only so many times you can access pages, and I didn't find a whole lot of female ones. The thing with Kelly in Ash vs. the Walking Dead looks like one I could go for sometime

Also checked out the Fear Wetting pictures, but they didn't seem to actually show anything. I think it's a hoax, just like any videos I've seen were probably faked

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...