Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm sorry for not adding onto my other interactive stories but I've been, how does one say, distracted. I've been meaning to but I've been getting distracted doing stupid stuff. It absolutely kills me! Anyways, I'll try to work on them either tonight or tomorrow. Anyways, here's a marvel based Omo story. What should her superhero name be? You guys say below and I'll pick the ones I like the most. I'll probably pick 2 suggestions as my main and multiple as secondary characters, like extras.

Edited by MsFortune-Take
Unexpected replies (see edit history)

I've got a couple ideas - 

1) Gamma girl - she has the powers of radiation. She can cause things to heat up, she can see through things, and she can raise local cancer rates to alarming levels (maybe not that last one). As her bladder fills she gets more powerful, until she either pees or wets herself. If she loses control she has a meltdown, maybe causing some sort of blast. And of course the way to stop a meltdown is with a water cooling system, streaking down her legs...

2) LightBeam - she has the power of light, absorbed from the sun. At night she has no powers, but during the day she's has the power of light. The time limit of night and day means she might need to choose between using the toilet or saving the day. 

I don't know if the Dimwitrolo way of posting is what you wanted, but here we go:

Mandragora - With her control over spiny, hardy vines, she can constrict her foes and quickly create openings and escape routes. She detests plumbing and will only do her business in nature. She tends to hold her pee for a quick ammonia boost to her plants when neccesary.

Tower - This woman is simply amazonian! Towering over all humans and most superhumans at an insane 11 feet 3 inches, she strikes fear into the craven forces of evil. Her size is not without disadvantages, however. She does not fit in most human buildings, including bathrooms, and even if she did, the raging force of her urination would destroy any human toilet. With her size, she boasts an incredible bladder capacity. She still fills up as quickly if not quicker than an human female, due to her superheroine metabolism.

Making omo-superheroines is fun, whee

valin: this superhero derives her power from a magical source hidden in another dimension. This source manifests as a chain tattoo on her back. The powers she can draw on from this magic include invisibility, massively enhanced speed, night vision, resistance to blows, super strength, resistance to other magic, and the power to enhance the amount of power she can draw exponentially. However as she uses these abilities her chain tattoos will grow, and if they eventually cover her whole body she will incarnate. This means she gains  massive amounts of power, however she loses all control of herself and can't control her actions for good or evil. This condition lasts until her tattoos recede back to their original length, about 12 hours. Issuing powers while incarnate doesn't increase the length of her chain

Ok, so I will add all heroines to the story at some point, they'll be secondary characters that the four main ones meet and hang out with and fight with. If you want to add a heroine I will add them into the story later. Anyways, here's the story.

Lightbeam got out of her bed and stretched, as she stretched, she felt the fullness of her bladder. She rubbed it, it felt pretty hard. She walked out of her room and saw Mind Melder, she waved to her and she waved back, smiling. Mind Melder and two others, Captain Clown and Valin were spending the night after a hang-out. She lived with three other girls, Gamma Girl, Tower, and Mandragora. All of the girls were super heroines with their own powers. She walked towards the bathroom to see Valin and Gamma Girl waiting in line at the bathroom.

"Hey, what's the hold up?", Lightbeam asked.

"Captain Clown is taking her sweet-ass time in the bathroom", Valin replies and bangs loudly on the bathroom door, "Hurry up! There are three of us waiting to relieve ourselves!", she yells as she shifts weight from foot to foot.

"I'm going, I'm going, just relax and be patient", Captain Clown replied. Valin and Gamma Girl both groaned as they waited impatiently for the bathroom. They both clearly needed it quite urgently, as they were doing little potty dances. Lightbeam decided to go outside for a bit instead of waiting in line for the restroom. When she walked out she saw a pretty interesting sight. Tower and Mandragora both pissing forcefully next to each other as they chatted. Tower was obviously going to pissing harder, it looked like a fire hose the way she was going.

Lightbeam didn't know what to do, she just stood there and stared with a shocked expression. Their backs were turned towards her so they didn't see her see them. Lightbeam was slightly... turned on by this. Once they stopped peeing, Lightbeam snapped out of it was went inside hastily before the two could notice her. The line hasn't changed a bit, the two heroines still needed to use it badly and Captain Clown wasn't leaving. Lightbeam sat on the couch and Mind Melder joined them. They watched the news together.

"Sleep well?", Mind Melder asked. Lightbeam nodded. Mind Melder then smiled.

"That's good to hear". On the news was a breaking story about Carnage and Shriek causing chaos and mayhem throughout New York. They didn't live in New York, they lived in a three story house with a cellar in a forest in Maine. They owned a private plane which is how they got to the scene of crimes. Lightbeam decided to...

Relationship

Tower: Friendly

Mandragora: Friendly

Gamma Girl: Friendly

Bladder

Valin: 7/10

Gamma Girl: 7/10

Lightbeam: 5/10

1. ... bring everyone and go to New York to stop Carnage and Shriek

2. ... bring everyone after Valin and Gamma Girl use the bathroom and go to New York to stop Carnage and Shriek

3. ... ignore the situation and let other heroes solve it

4. ... bring everyone except Valin, Gamma Girl, and Captain Clown to New York to stop Carnage and Shriek

5. ... You Decide

This was a close one, 6 go to choice 1 and 1 goes to choice 4.

..... bring everyone and go to New York to stop Carnage and Shriek. Even if Valin and Gamma Girl need to pee badly, Crime doesn't wait on a full bladder, a real hero wouldn't let something as simple as a full bladder stop her from doing their job, heroes must save the day even if they need to pee.

"Everyone, Carnage and Shriek are terrorizing New York City, get into the plane.", Lightbeam ordered. Mind Melder got up and went to the plane but Gamma Girl and Valin stayed in line and Captain Clown was still in the restroom.

"Just give me and Valin here a moment to-"

"NOW!", Lightbeam said sternly and loudly.

"But we really need to-", Gamma Girl began until Lightbeam cut her off.

"Marie (Gamma Girl's real name), you can't let something as childish as a full bladder stop you from stopping chaos. Especially in such a populated area like New York City.", Lightbeam said.

"She's right", Captain Clown said as she got out of the bathroom and went to the plane with Mind Melder.

Gamma Girl and Valin were so irritated at Captain Clown right now. She probably found this funny, her being a clown and all.

"But Lizzie (Lightbeam's real name), I really have to go!", Gamma Girl whined.

"Yeah? And there are probably a lot of people in New York City that 'really have to go' to the hospital, you pick which is more important", Lightbeam said. Gamma Girl and Valin groan and walk to the plane at the same time Tower and Mandragora walked in.

"Where's everyone going?", Tower asked.

"We're going to the plane, Carnage and Shriek are causing mayhem in New York City", Valin explains as she left the house.

"Man, I hate flying in the plane, it's so small!", Tower complained.

"It's not that it's small, it's that you're a 11 foot tall amazonian warrior!", Lightbeam said. The planewas pretty big for the average person, the average person could put their hand all the way up and their fingers would be about a foot away from the roof. It was about 10 feet tall inside, which would fit Tower but not very comfortably. Everyone gets into the plane and Lightbeam takes off. She felt the fullness of her bladder but chose to ignore it. It wasn't long until they were in New York City, though, for Valin and Gamma Girl, it felt like ages. They flew from a safe distance and observed. For some reason, Bullseye and Abomination joined in the attack, which was unusual because they never teamed up with each other nor Carnage or Shriek. Lightbeam flew a bit away so the villains didn't attack the plane and slowly landed when she found a place big enough to. She sent...

Relationship

Valin: Slightly annoyed

Gamma Girl: Slightly annoyed

Tower: Friendly

Mandragora: Friendly

Bladder

Valin: 8/10

Gamma Girl: 8/10

Lightbeam: 6/10

1. Everyone towards (you insert the villain)

2. Everyone to attack whoever they wanted

3. You decide, put which hero goes to which villain

Edited by MsFortune-Take (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • The topic was locked