Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale 16 Hours of Holding, Determination and Willpower!!

Hey all! I have another story from today!! So I have been talking to a lovely member from this forum for a day or two, has been nice for them to revitalise the holdings side of Omo! So, thanks for that :)

Well I woke up this morning and I thought, today I am not going to do my normal pee, I am going to hold! So off I went on the train to the location I was filming at today! I told my new friend that I was going to hold today. I leave the house at 7am and wasn't going to get home until around 2pm. I already felt something in my bladder... Nothing urgent... Was pretty confident that I would make it home! I had a 600ml bottle of water on me, that should tie me over until I get home! 

I got to work and setup the equipment I needed for the shoot, all was going well. I drank my water throughout work, but filming kept me distracted from my bladder that was filling itself and rising. Once work had finished, it was around 12:30, I felt the urge that I needed to go. The guy that worked with me popped into a cafe to pick up a bite to eat and a drink, he brought me back a coke. I had some lunch and drank my drink... Oh boy did I regret that! When he dropped me back off to the station, it was getting really hard to hold! 

I stood there at the platform with one hand holding my cock... Trying not to look obvious... I can tell you, it was damn hard to do so!! Still messaging my new friend, she gave me the willpower to keep going! I was soon regretting my morning decision, but I was determined to make it home! I sat down on the train and prepared for the 45 minute or so journey. I was clearly fidgeting for anyone watching, one hand in crutch really gripping myself. Halfway through the journey I had to change to two hands... Both my legs tapping on the brink of bursting! My entire belly and mid section was aching from holding it back. I could see some people looking over at me, it was almost like they knew what was happening and we're waiting eagerly to see me completely piss myself! 

About 10 minutes left of my train trip, I was gripping my cock and a spurt escaped! Into my boxers it went... I quickly managed to stop the flow, then another escaped! I quickly grabbed with both hands and forced my bladder to stop! I was talking to myself (hopefully not out loud) that I was going to make it. Luckily, it wasn't enough to soak through to my jeans, so no signs of wetting myself were present. The train pulled into my station... I was scared to stand up. Wheeling my equipment around didn't make it any easier! I had to walk without grabbing my crutch which seemed like the impossible!!! I somehow managed to get off the train without an accident and saw my bus already there. I contemplated going into the toilets and just going... But I remembered what my goal was today... To make it home!!! I was still getting messages from my friend telling me to get home and encouraging me I would make it. I hopped on the bus...

It was 8 minutes until I was home. The whole bus trip I couldn't sit still. I had another spill but managed to hold off from releasing a torrent. I was too scared to check if I had leaked... I couldn't move and was frozen. It took me all the will in the world to hop off the bus without everything just escaping!! I could see my house in the distance!! I was nearly there!!! It's only a minutes walk from the bus stop to the house... But it seemed like an eternity!! I could barely walk... I was taking the smallest steps and going so slowly... I had to keep my legs as close together as I could! I got to the front door and unlocked it as fast as I could! I dropped my bags right at the door and stumbled to the toilet! I ripped my jeans down as quick as I could and just collapsed sitting on the toilet and the torrent just unleashed!! I pissed for about two and a half minutes!!! I had held for about 15 hours or maybe more since the last one I did before going to bed! I couldn't believe it... I had made it!!! 

I have recently got more into holding thanks to someone I met and started talking to off this page. It's been an eye opener and rekindled the love I used to have for holdings!! Granted, wetting is my main love, but today definitely gave me that orgasmic sweet release after I made it home! Since I have been home, my bladder feels full every hour! Im more nervous I'm going to pee myself now then what I was earlier!!! 

I hope you all enjoy my story!! And thank you to everyone who continues to read and enjoy my stuff!! If you enjoy my stories, then maybe I will give my bladder up for you sometime as a BIG THANK YOU!!... Maybe!! Hahaha!! If your interested, send me a PM!! :)