Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 2017-6-1 at 0:52 AM, Bulge_Lover said:

I know you're not supposed to let it go for longer than four hours, not sure why though.

A sustained erection for more than 4 hours without any sexual stimulation is called a priapism and this is dangerous because this means that 'old' deoxygenated blood is trapped in the penis meaning that the surrounding tissues are deprived of oxygen and begin to suffer damage.

• 2 years later...

What does a hard dick actually feel like? Analogies would be helpful.

It's kind of hard to explain. It's like the hardness of flexing your abs, but it's also warm sometimes. Personally, I don't really think it "feels good" as other guys might, but it's like flexing a muscle, just you can get it to unflex immediately.

Can you bend a dick that's hard?

Yes, a bit. It's really painful if you do so, though, so most guys don't try to.

Do hard dicks press up against your belly?

No. They usually point slightly downwards and out, so they won't be touching your belly unless you're wearing briefs or something like that. It's uncomfortable so.

Can you angle your dick if it's hard?

Yes, but not much. If you angle it too much, it starts to hurt.

Why does a hard dick make it difficult to pee?

Aiming and bending it are a lifelong struggle, so the stream can become a bit wild. However, the larger problem is that when you have a hard-on it's hard to get the floodgates moving, as your sphincters are closed.

Does having a hard on make you feel less desperate?

Not really. Slightly, but not enough to make you feel like you can take your hands off of your crotch or anything like that.

Would making yourself hard on purpose help you hold it?

Kind of, as it closes your sphincters, but it doesn't last long.

How much longer can you wait if you're hard?

Maybe 10 minutes, as when you give yourself a self-induced boner it doesn't really last as long as when you have a naturally simulated one.

Do you get boners when you need to pee because of your omo fetish?

Often. Whenever I'm feeling the urge to pee, I automatically get a boner, and when I see others needing to pee, I automatically get a boner.

Was peeing a problem during puberty because of the unpredictable nature of boners?

Puberty never hit me really hard, so not really.

How long can you keep a boner?

As long as you are sexually stimulated, or do something to purposely end it (masturbate, stop sexually stimulating yourself, or just stop thinking about it).

Does holding yourself through your pants help?

Not when it's hard, but when it's not hard, it can help. I'm uncut, so holding myself can physically hold back the flow for like ~15 seconds maybe.

I have some more questions... 

- How does foreskin play into all this, I've only experienced uncut guys so I have 0 idea in this field. Can you hold it closed and it will fill with pee? or is it difficult to pee if you don't push it back? Do you even have to push it back? 

-Do you guys also get the feeling of needing to pee just after having sex or is that just us? My last bf always teased me because of this, so you guys don't get it? 

- If you are hard and doing the naughty, have you ever had to stop to pee or does your boner cancel that out? 

- Is it true that if you don't grip it while you you pee your dick just sprays in all directions like a loose hose? 

- Finally, do all guys keep their dick facing upwards in their underwear? Is that even comfortable? Why not facing downwards? (and by facing I mean the tip looking up or looking down.) 

Things I always wanted to know but am to shy to ask to guys.😅 

Also in my experience hard dick feels like something mushy but hard, and like a bit rigid as you can't really bend it backwards too much . Kinda like if you gripped too hard it would break and hurt but unless you are a beast it will actually feel good ( or that is the directions I got) 

Edited by Here4theFun (see edit history)
On 10/27/2019 at 8:08 PM, Here4theFun said:

I have some more questions... 

- How does foreskin play into all this, I've only experienced uncut guys so I have 0 idea in this field. Can you hold it closed and it will fill with pee? or is it difficult to pee if you don't push it back? Do you even have to push it back? 

If you hold foreskin close with your fingers when you start to pee, a very small amount of pee will get caught in there before a pressure is to big and pee will start to run through your fingers. It's just not a successful way to stop yourself from peeing, but if helps for a second until your brain regain control over your bladder again. If not, you will have to let it go. You can stop a leak that way, but not anything more than that. Not really useful.

I usually pee sitting down, but even if I pee standing up, I don't push it back with hand, unless I have to correct the way the pee is spraying. Sometimes foreskin can make pee go in really unwanted directions, like peeing on your leg or something similar. 

-Do you guys also get the feeling of needing to pee just after having sex or is that just us? My last bf always teased me because of this, so you guys don't get it? 

No.

- If you are hard and doing the naughty, have you ever had to stop to pee or does your boner cancel that out? 

No, unless I was really desperate to start with and just can't hold it any more.

- Is it true that if you don't grip it while you you pee your dick just sprays in all directions like a loose hose? 

No, but it's still not wise to do so while peeing standing up, because you will end up peeing on your legs or pants, if pulled down too much.

- Finally, do all guys keep their dick facing upwards in their underwear? Is that even comfortable? Why not facing downwards? (and by facing I mean the tip looking up or looking down.) 

Things I always wanted to know but am to shy to ask to guys.😅 

I keep it down between my legs, where a sanitary pad is in my panties. I leak often when desperate or nervous. And it's more comfortable position in general.

On 10/27/2019 at 2:08 PM, Here4theFun said:

Hello Here4theFun:

Yes, quite often have that need to pee feeling. 

No, but trying to go pee with an erection is difficult. 

No, there is not enough force to make it move around  and spray in various directions.

Facing down is preferred by far for me anyways.

On 10/27/2019 at 4:08 PM, Here4theFun said:

Can you hold it closed and it will fill with pee?

Yes, we can do it, and I find it a particularly amusing feeling. It will expand to some extent as the pressure builds up. Doing this is one of the methods supposed to help streching the foreskin for those who want to perform foresking restauration if they just undergone partial circumcision.

is it difficult to pee if you don't push it back?

Yes, it makes way harder to aim, which can have disastrous results as your pee spraying into your clothing. So, pulling it back is highly adivisable.

Do you guys also get the feeling of needing to pee just after having sex or is that just us?

Well, it never happened to me and I have not ever heard of this occurring to males. 

If you are hard and doing the naughty, have you ever had to stop to pee or does your boner cancel that out? 

A few times I have excused myself to the toilet before things started getting hot, but I never done the deed while needing to pee bad enough so I had to stop in the middle.

That said, at least for me, having an erection does not help enduring my bladder needs. It will be just as hard to hold it and the boner will just make aiming difficult when finally relieving myself.

Is it true that if you don't grip it while you you pee your dick just sprays in all directions like a loose hose? 

No, not enough pressure to make that happen 😁

Finally, do all guys keep their dick facing upwards in their underwear?

No, I usually point it downwards and it also naturally points also a bit to the right. For me it is the most confortable position to keep it in the underwear.

it will actually feel good

You got it right, that's pretty much it

Guest Closed_Account

Skin slides easily over the underlying tissue, imagine a condom over a lubed sex toy. That kind of slipperyness. The core is quite similar to a tensed muscle, maybe a little harder. The core is also divided into two halves with a channel running up the bottom. The urethra is in that channel and has a kinda spongy feel. The head is softer than the shaft and is VERY sensitive. I don't like to touch it directly, but cut men are usually desensitised.

Slightly, but not much. They're stiff enough that they can be fractured.

Not in my case, but it depends on the guy. Mine is angled up at around 45 degrees and points slightly right

You can tense your pelvic floor muscles which makes it twitch/jerk. Using your hand you can point it around a little, but not really further down than 90 degrees off the vertical.

First of all there's a lot of stiff erectile tissue constricting the urethra. The constriction helps make sure semen squirts out at high speed and penetrates the cervix, but if you're peeing it makes it take much longer and be less accurate. Also the connection between prostate and bladder to urethra are mutually exclusive. It can only emit semen or pee, not both. When it's hard it's normally in semen mode, but you can learn to relax and pee with a boner.

No, definitely not.

Would making youself hard on purpose help you hold it?

Yes, much more so. Especially if I masturbate

Not sure. I can hold until my kidneys hurt even without being hard, so I've never held long enough to have a genuine accident for fear of damaging something.

No, needing to pee isn't a sexual feeling for me, but a full bladder presses against the blood vessel that causes erections, so I get them involuntarily. This is also true of sitting for long periods in certain positions.

Was peeing a problem during puberty because of the unpredictable nature of boners?

No, I just sat down to pee and made sure it was well inside the bowl.

Never checked, few hours?

Not really. The sphincter that controls pee release is located way inside, above the prostate. I could pinch off the end, but if the pee has gotten that far it's too late.

(God boner is a weird word)

Yep

Yep, it can be "inflated," also with air or cum 😛

Personally I find it worse if I pull it back: It spreads the urethral lips and makes the stream less predictable.

I pull it back to clean though.

Not personally.

As I understand it, for women it's a hygiene thing to help flush any bacteria that may have infiltrated the urethra. Guys have already "flushed" with semen, so we don't need to.

I have had to stop to pee before, desperation ruins orgasms for me. I can still cum, but it just feels like peeing slightly

No, there isn't anywhere near enough pressure for that. It might splash on my feet though.

I usually have it facing downwards. It probable depends on how long your dick is and what kind of underwear you use. I wear boxers so I'm fine with it going down the trouserleg. A man wearing y-fronts with a much longer penis (or more frequent erections) might have it pointed up.

Incidentally, tailors usually ask men if they "dress to the right or the left," meaning which leg do they put the penis down. The tailor then makes that leg a little wider at the crotch to compensate.

Why does a hard dick make it difficult to pee?

From what I’ve read; (Not a guy, but know a bit about human anatomy) the reason that an erection makes it hard to pee, is because...

An erection is a symptom of arousal in male animals (including humans). During the time the glans penis is in an erectile state, it may become impossible to urinate.

This is due to the sphincter that holds the urine in the bladder until it is time to urinate, is closed off, and the sperm tubes are getting ready to release seminal fluids into the urethra.

This happens to preserve the life of the spermatozoa (Sperm), as they cannot survive in the acidity that urine contains. 

- What does a hard dick actually feel like? Analogies would be helpful.

Like having something solid sticking out from your crotch. If I'm very erect then it hurts.

- Can you bend a dick that's hard?

Upwards but definitely not downwards for some reason.

- Do hard dicks press up against your belly?

I can. Generally, the harder I am, the higher my dick points, but it never points straight up on its own. A boner can be propped upwards against your pants to hide it if you have a shirt long enough to cover the bulge.

- Can you angle your dick if it's hard?

There's a small range of movement I can get with my hand. Peeing without the hand and just using the stiffness to keep it forward is impossible though, as any little motion or even opening/closing of the sphincter temporarily lets more blood into the shaft, so it almost uncontrollably keeps pointing higher and then lower.

- Why does a hard dick make it difficult to pee?

An erection works because the penis shaft swells with blood. This squeezes the urethra which pee goes through. I can pee with an erection, but often when there's a bit left the pee pressure won't be enough to push through anymore. For me, the only time I truly cannot pee is just before, and just after ejaculation. The body makes sure at least one of those pipes is shut before anything goes through the other, to ensure they don't mix.

- Does having a hard on make you feel less desperate?

Yes. Though the sphincter is at the base of the penis, the pressure of the erection possibly helps to keep it shut.

- Would making youself hard on purpose help you hold it?

Yes, but for some they just can't hold an erection if they become desperate enough - especially if you're not into this fetish.

- How much longer can you wait if you're hard?

Generally I can hold for a long time either way (until it starts to hurt) - an erection just numbs the "gotta go" feeling in my penis.

- Do you get boners when you need to pee because of your omo fetish?

Yes, having to pee makes me pretty turned on.

- Was peeing a problem during puberty because of the unpredictable nature of boners?

No because I can pee with a boner. All you have to do is sit down and kind of angle your body downwards so that the hard-on points into the bowl.

- How long can you keep a boner?

Dunno. I get worried if I've had it for too long.

- Does holding yourself through your pants help?

Generally, squeezing the penis, particularly the tip, helps psychologically, but due to the placement of the sphincter it doesn't actually help. Clothing even numbs the effect a little.

If I pee without pushing it back, the pee bounces off the foreskin and spurts out in all directions and the pee even rolls down the bottom of my dick and gets on my legs.
We can pinch it shut, and it can actualy swell pretty big/round with pee if we do. Generally, the increasing pressure will push our fingers off so it can't be used to stop the flow. And if we did pinch hard enough to stay pinched, then the foreskin could seriously start to hurt or possibly even split. I've done it before.

- Do you guys also get the feeling of needing to pee just after having sex or is that just us? My last bf always teased me because of this, so you guys don't get it?

I get it after masturbation if I didn't already have to pee. Peeing helps clean dried cum or precum out of the urethra, otherwise it's kinda irritating.

No because having to pee turns me on even more.

No. If it was just dangling down like usual then the pee isn't gonna force it to change shape. But given that most guys pee standing, they need to point it into the toilet.

We let it just hang over our balls with the tip facing downwards. Leaving it facing upwards is a really weird feeling and gravity will just make it slip back into place.

Guest Closed_Account
1 hour ago, Axew said:

Upwards but definitely not downwards for some reason.

It's because the bottom part of the penis is softer than the top part. So when you bend it in the same direction as the curve it stretches that tissue, if you try to go the other way it's trying to stretch erectile tissue, which won't work.

• 5 weeks later...

I feel like people miss an important part of what a hard dick feels like and for some reason, the only thing I end up thinking about later:  the velvety softness of the skin with a firm to solid core. The skin is surprisingly soft... To a point of wonder. I have rough hands so I'm not good at feeling "soft", but that's the only time I feel soft. It's kinda amazing! 

• 4 weeks later...

My replies - as best I can manage

What does a hard dick actually feel like? Analogies would be helpful. - I find it feels hard (or used to) but not sure what to compare it with.     

Can you bend a dick that's hard? - I've never tried so not sure.  

Do hard dicks press up against your belly? - For some people maybe.  Mine's not big enough for that.  

Can you angle your dick if it's hard? - Not really tried.  

Why does a hard dick make it difficult to pee? - Well I think it's because we've less control over aim than usual.  

Does having a hard on make you feel less desperate?  - No, but it may buy some time.  

Would making youself hard on purpose help you hold it?  - Up to a point but the benefit is fairly short lived.  I'd not say more than 20 minutes in my case.

How much longer can you wait if you're hard? - No longer than an extra 15-20 minutes

Do you get boners when you need to pee because of your omo fetish? -Yes!

Was peeing a problem during puberty because of the unpredictable nature of boners? - Yes!

How long can you keep a boner? - A few minutes

Does holding yourself through your pants help? - Up to a point but the benefit is more psychological than physical.  

• 3 years later...

Old thread with a bunch of answers but it rocks and is really interesting so I'm bringing it back baby. Really enjoyed reading other guys answers so I'll give mine:

How does it feel to touch or to the person with the boner? To touch it has like a satisfyingly squishy outer-layer but quickly becomes really hard, like as hard as a cucumber I'd say. To the person it just feels like a hyper-sensitive outer appendage, usually with a satisfying pleasant feeling eminating. I've spoken to women and this seems to basically be what it feels like to be horny with a vagina, so just imagine that but the feeling is coming from a part of you that is outside of you that you're aware of in the same way you're aware of any of your limbs.

A little bit, particularly upwards actually, but mostly not really.

If when you got hard it was positioned in your underwear in such a way then yes, but usually no. When I was younger it happened more often as that would be the default position, but nowadays rarely.

Yes, you can put it completely flush with your belly and pretty flexibly to either side, but downwards you can barely move it at all which is whyyyyy...

...it's hard to pee with one. Like its no more difficult for the urine to come out, but using a toilet is just difficult, sitting or standing.

Yes, I don't know why but yes. Maybe has something to do with the hole being more closed off. Because like, you physically can't ejaculate and pee at the same time, it's kinda like how in your throat there's a bit of flesh that stops food and water going down your windpipe.

Would making yourself hard on purpose help you hold it?
I used to do this when I was younger yes, now it doesn't really work.

No idea how I'd quantify this, it might not actually make you hold any longer it just doesn't feel as bad.

Sometimes yeah

Absolutely, particularly in the morning, but yea sometimes an erection and the need to pee would just coincide and that was a hassle.

Depends on how turned on I am. And if it's actively being interacted with. If I just have one, and I'm not doing anything, then like barely a minute if I'm not that horny, but if I am then maybe ten minutes. If I'm doing stuff then I think maybe like 90 minutes is the longest I've continuously gone?

Absolutely. Since the urethra literally extends outside the body pinching it off is viscerally satisfying. You can literally 'let go' but manually hold your dick to stop the pee coming out - it hurts and probably isn't good for you but you can.

Edited by caedar (see edit history)