Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who else HATES real life sightings of accidents?

On a couple of occasions, I've witnessed another person peeing themselves, and one time I even heard how my brother's friend teased him for messing himself. If you're interested in hearing about these situations, I can share them in wetting experiences, but now is the time to talk about feelings.

Both kinds of situations are an insane turn-on for me. I love it when another person accidentally wets or messes themselves with their clothes on, especially if it happens in the kind of situation where there's no danger of seeing that person naked. According to all rationality, I should need to change my own pants after witnessing something like that. But no. It makes me feel bad instead. I feel strong co-embarrassment for the other person, I just want the situation to end and forget about it.

It feels so stupid, because "internet-materials" are usually not as good as real-life situations. Videos, comics and written stories about accidents often include nudity or sexual content, and that kind of stuff disgusts me and turns me off. In real life, the person who has an accident just goes away to clean themselves in private, which allows me to see the best part and skip the disgusting nude part. But I just want to avoid any memories I have of such events, they make me uncomfortable and embarrassed, it's almost as if the accident happened to myself. Which doesn't make any sense, because my own waste disposal system is made of steel, I've never had a daytime accident since I was a baby. I shouldn't be feeling so strongly with them for something that's never happened to myself.

Then again, I greatly enjoy reading about the situations that you people have experienced or witnessed. It feels real enough to be interesting, but not too real to be embarrassing. It's such a waste of good experiences when I can't enjoy the stuff I've witnessed myself, though.

My empathy is working hard overtime. Anyone else?

Usually, no. I would love to see someone wet themselves in public. But I get where you're coming from, I would just feel guilty if someone was really embarrassed about it. One of my closest friends told me about a time when she peed herself at a summer camp and everyone laughed at her. She's insanely hot, but I didn't get turned on, I just felt really bad for her.

I do enjoy it. It comforts me to think about or witness/read about. It's not something I want to actually happen to someone though and I'm not into it sexually either.

I do enjoy nudity too, but only nonsexual such as them changing out of their wet clothes. Anything sexual that happens such as masturbation is an instant turn off.

With male stuff, reading about experiences and sightings on places like this site can sometimes turn me on (either in a vicarious sort of way, or because of how a female observer reacted to witnessing it), but witnessing it myself (or, as is much more common in my experience, overhearing people talking about it) is more just non-euphemistically interesting to me.  Like I'm always curious what's going to happen, but always hoping that they make it.

With female stuff, desperation and accidental wetting are a complete turn-off if they actually seem distressed about it, whether I'm witnessing it myself or hearing about it from somebody else.  If they enjoy it, or if they just find the whole thing funny or some other positive reaction instead of being bothered by it, then it can be kinda sexy (though it depends a lot on context).  The stuff I like most though is wetting on purpose, or peeing in daring places/situations.

Edited by Limey Weasel (see edit history)

I am a lot like that. I haven't witnessed any real life accidents, except MAYBE a girl in the theater saying she peed her pants during a startling moment in Zootopia, which couldn't have been that bad for her if she said it so the whole theater could hear. But, I would absolutely hate for someone to suffer that humiliation in real life. (Fiction and fanfiction on the other hand, it's a huge turn-on for me)

I make an exception if they don't mind their accident or enjoyed it in the long run, like our goddess did on numerous occasions. But if they're really humiliated about it, that overrides my fetish and I'd feel really bad for them, even if it was the most attractive girl in the cutest pair of shorts or jeans.

I also hate nudity or sexual content, they're a big turn-off for me as well and I hate the stories or videos that have either. That being said, any story I've written doesn't have either, unless spanking counts (and I think that's just another fetish too).

I'm with you.  Background to the upcoming story: the bus trip was a part of a class I was in.  We were learning about medical stuff, and a part of that class was taking a bus to a nearby hospital.  We went into different departments (we called the whole thing "hospital rotation") and followed the nurses around.  Bus trip was around 10-11 minutes long, and this particular time, we were all going for a drug screening and TB test.  Now, a very pretty friend of mine was extremely desperate to pee.  She had had a lot to drink that morning (probably about 1.5L-ish) and hadn't peed since her morning pee.  This was about 11:30 in the afternoon.  We were on a bus going to the hospital, and she wasn't fidgety, but I knew that was because she was a little bit scared to move.  She couldn't put sentences together very well at that point.  She could manage a few words, but most of her thought was focused on not peeing.  When we got there, there was a little bit of paperwork we had to do before we could go to the bathroom.  That probably took another 10 minutes.  She asked a couple times when we could go in and pee.  She asked if she could go first, and all of us immediately agreed; we knew what was going on.  When we could go into the bathrooms, we had to pee in cups for them (again, drug screening).  We were given a fill-to mark.  When she came out of the bathroom (took her probably 3 minutes), she handed the cup to them and sheepishly said something like, "Sorry I overfilled it, I couldn't stop."

I told this whole story to say this.  She is a good friend of mine, and I knew she didn't want to pee herself.  Even though I'm into omorashi, my empathy for her far outweighed my enjoyment of the situation.  I wasn't aroused by it at all, because I knew just how hard she was having to fight it and I knew how nervous she started to get near the end.  Now, after she had made it?  When she came out with the cup way overfilled and said she couldn't stop?  Man, now that's a different story.  I wasn't worried about her anymore, and imagining the pressure and how tired her muscles were after a hold like that....  That got me going.  Even now, when I think back on it, her desperation doesn't arouse me, because I knew she wasn't enjoying it.  If she were enjoying it?  Whew, that'd get me insanely aroused.

What it boils down to for me is this: if they wet themselves and enjoy holding, then hell to the yes.  If they don't enjoy it and got into that situation by pure accident, my empathy wins by a longshot and no arousal comes of it.

For me, it depends on the reaction of the wetter. If someone was genuinely humiliated and upset, I doubt anyone would be truly aroused, would they? Because basic human decency and compassion kicks in.

However, just searching "pissed herself" or "pissed myself" in Twitter on a Sunday morning will show you just how many people go drinking on a Friday or Saturday night, piss themselves because they got in a state, and not really care but just laugh about it with their mates. If they aren't too upset themselves, and are laughing about it the next day, their accident is suddenly a mega turn-on for me.

There are girls out there who are repeat wetters when drunk, i.e. they will go out partying on a regular basis, and reasonably often the lack of judgement  combined with a full and slightly dodgy bladder will lead to pissed pants or pissed beds.

If it happens reasonably often, and it's taken with humour, chances are it's just accepted within her social circle, and she won't let it get in the way of her good nights out. Social media has shown there are girls like that out there (especially around Newcastle!) - perhaps not loads of them, but it's not that uncommon.

Think about it, if you had a great friend to go partying with twice a week, and one party every 15 she gets in such a state she pisses herself, you're still going to be her friend and look after her. And that wouldn't be so often you'd expect it to happen on every night out, but still often enough that one every couple of months she's stumbling home with a wet patch on the back of her skirt, so as a mate you'd definitely be aware she does it sometimes.

And if it do bother her that much, sorry, but it's a massive turn on for me!!

Aloo

if the person wetting themselves does not enjoy it than i do not enjoy it. When one of my friends has to go I do anything i can to help them. Its just not a situation that you want to be in and i dont want them to embarrass themselves. On the other hand if i know they enjoy it and were alone than sure. One time  me and a friend were already wet from a squirt gun war kind of thing, they shot me, i found a bucket and threw water all over them. by the end were both soaked and they said they had to pee and i was like okay ill stop throwing water on you. Then i saw them just go while laughing about it. this has happened several other times like when we did the ice bucket challenge and i enjoy it because they enjoy it. Another time one of my friends was really desperate at school and their presentation was soon and i knew they wouldnt make it through the presentation and i told them that if they go now they can make it back in time and that i will stall during the questions if you arent back. i convinced them to go and stalled a bit during questions. 

Guest Seeker

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think I would totally enjoy it. Of course I'd absolutely feel bad for them, and wouldn't wish them to have an accident, but omorashi is omorashi and witnessing that would be amazing. I think I'm able to keep feelings separate from sexual interests.

On 2017-05-30 at 8:05 PM, Seeker said:

I know I'm in the minority here, but I think I would totally enjoy it. Of course I'd absolutely feel bad for them, and wouldn't wish them to have an accident, but omorashi is omorashi and witnessing that would be amazing. I think I'm able to keep feelings separate from sexual interests.

That would be a strange sensation, to enjoy it while feeling bad for them. But, with me sometimes feeling bad about my fantasies and stories I write, I can kind of understand how that works.

For me the topic question is somehow wrong. We must separate two main things: accident in pants and related humilitation.

And I'm personally very for accidents, but I'm clearly against any forms of humilitation. Of course we can't predict the 'victim's' reaction and any other people's reaction. But it's also for every unpleasant things on our lives. For one person one thong could be OK, and they don't consider this as something bad in their lives, but another could be crazy about it. That's why we cannot predict the mental results of accident. But still, it's lovely to see it, and the only thing we should and must do is to comfort the person, who had this accident.

• 4 years later...

I'm only into the desperation aspect of the fetish and not the wetting aspect, so I probably wouldn't get really turned on by it, unless the person was really desperate first. The only time I can remember witnessing somebody else really that was recently with my coworker, and to me that just made the situation more frustrating because I was still holding on for dear life, and although I didn't want to wet myself I still felt jealous of her because although her situation was humiliating and I wouldn't want to be in that situation myself, I couldn't help but thinking that she was getting relief at any rate, while I was still holding on desperately, and that just made the situation more frustrating!

Well I haven't had any real life sightings of accidents or even seen anybody get close to one, so I suppose I can't fully comment on that. But I basically agree with what many other people have said, which is that whether I could be aroused by it depends on if the person is humiliated by it, or if they just don't care. I sometimes feel bad just for even being turned on by the concept of wetting, so empathy for the person is a big thing for me.

Yeah, I won't pretend I wouldn't be aroused by it. I'm still going to do what the situation calls for - help the person feel comfortable, whatever. But I can't change the fact that an uncontrollable accident is pretty much the pinnacle of this fetish for me. Obviously it depends a little on circumstance - I'm only turned on when it happens to an adult woman that *should* still have full ability to hold her pee and is an age/body type I'm attracted to - i.e. 18-50 without major medical issues that would cause incontinence.

Being turned on and feeling empathetic/bad for the person are not mutually exclusive, and I can still suppress my arousal and do the right thing for the person.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

It’s not like getting excited by watching someone get hurt or physically damage themselves. Someone having a wetting accident essentially has nothing more to deal with than some soggy clothes… and it’s natural, everyone pees and a substantial proportion of people do it in their pants once in a while (or more frequently…)

It’s only society that makes it into something shameful. Obviously I don’t like to see someone in severe distress because of it. I do like that sort of mix of slight embarrassment and relief you sometimes see, and definitely like those who are very matter of fact about it and have a laugh about it!

On 11/15/2021 at 7:16 PM, Uniform Skirt said:

No, I absolutely do find women having accidents in real life appealing. An accident is nothing serious or harmful and I'm not ashamed to enjoy it. She just has to shower and change her clothes. It shouldn't be something feared or taken seriously.

Same here

16 hours ago, nappypants said:

It’s not like getting excited by watching someone get hurt or physically damage themselves. Someone having a wetting accident essentially has nothing more to deal with than some soggy clothes… and it’s natural, everyone pees and a substantial proportion of people do it in their pants once in a while (or more frequently…)

It’s only society that makes it into something shameful. Obviously I don’t like to see someone in severe distress because of it. I do like that sort of mix of slight embarrassment and relief you sometimes see, and definitely like those who are very matter of fact about it and have a laugh about it!

Depends on your age, when you are young say no later than 10 years old, it’s deemed acceptable. Or somebody much older 70+ society seems to be more sympathetic. Other ages, it’s seem be frowned upon, and like you say totally natural when bladder is bursting 

16 hours ago, surrealexp said:

Yeah, I won't pretend I wouldn't be aroused by it. I'm still going to do what the situation calls for - help the person feel comfortable, whatever. But I can't change the fact that an uncontrollable accident is pretty much the pinnacle of this fetish for me. Obviously it depends a little on circumstance - I'm only turned on when it happens to an adult woman that *should* still have full ability to hold her pee and is an age/body type I'm attracted to - i.e. 18-50 without major medical issues that would cause incontinence.

Being turned on and feeling empathetic/bad for the person are not mutually exclusive, and I can still suppress my arousal and do the right thing for the person.

I remember about 12 years ago, my class mate was bursting for a pee. He looked very uncomfortable, he wore grey trousers as many schools in UK. He was getting more and more desperate, and I was getting more excited. I turned out to be a huge disappointment, the teacher let him go at the last minute. However, he was away for a good 5-10 minutes so I often wonder did he pee in his pants on the way there? And used the hand dryer to dry? Although I did not smell pee from him nor see any kind of stain. I asked him if he made it, but just said yes 

16 hours ago, surrealexp said:

My mate at school, was very uncomfortable and I although I was getting excited, I did feel sorry for him and just knew if a wet stain appeared he would get bullied 

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah this is me, I really hate real-life accidents.

I lived near a bad highway that always had potholes, accidents, bad snow, etc, and I'd always see people having to run out and use nature - and I do feel bad because they were probably being hydrated then boom, 3 hour traffic delay on a bad highway that nobody could've predicted. My record was 6 hours to get to work because a truck carrying chickens toppled over, and chickens ran right into traffic, cops were panicking too, it all made a big mess. 

I also hated working in a store where we'd often get desperate people, and I'd always have to deny them using the company washroom, it was very depressing. I had to deny them because I once let a desperate kid use it, and my boss pulled me aside and told me I'd get fired if I did it again, it's a cruel world out there.