Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Peeing Panties Multiple Times and the Smell of Stained Panties

I don't know if it is relevant b ut as I have noted in other threads dedicated to multiple pantie wetting/wearing..I had a friend who was bi and she swore that if she wore panties for days on end she could attract more girls.......she insisted that girls can smell pantie/pussy smells better than guys can and it turns them on.   I told her to try wetting and then wearing them after they were dry.......she did meet up with a few girls who liked the smell of her wet/dried panties.

I've done this so many times but I can never get the staining that dark.  That must've been some seriously concentrated pee :P

It's true that after a while, the stains never really go away even though the smell does and they are to all intents and purposes, clean.  Sometimes I'll wear those clean but not tighty whities for the day.  Kinda like a ghost of wetting fun past...

52 minutes ago, xxxxx said:

I've done this so many times but I can never get the staining that dark.  That must've been some seriously concentrated pee :P

It's true that after a while, the stains never really go away even though the smell does and they are to all intents and purposes, clean.  Sometimes I'll wear those clean but not tighty whities for the day.  Kinda like a ghost of wetting fun past...

So these were morning pees, but also I let them dry for a week at one point, which for some chemical reason made the pee darker.

Glad you all appreciate my recollection and pictures.

On 5/27/2017 at 1:24 PM, rachelkirwan said:

3b.thumb.jpg.d428c842e930917c271df22c4ba5e4f8.jpg

As someone who is interested in pee-related things, I generally enjoy the smell of pee, but this aged pee smell was different, and I liked the novelty. Anyhow, to get to the point sooner. I enjoyed the panties for a little while, feeling the stiff texture of the cotton where the pee had dried (and possibly crystallized). Admiring the darker outline of the margin of the pee stain, and the gentle gradation of yellow as it lightened approaching the gusset. And most of all the enticing smell, with a hint of lemon and almond perhaps.

Once for a few seconds I had occasion to unexpectedly step into the bedroom of a habitual bedwetter and the strong smell instantly made me feel like crawling into the bed and wetting.

I had a simliar experience when I was younger. It was the day before school and I was going into the sixth grade. I was home alone and decided to pee in my underwear. Afterwards I stashed them in my drawer and forgot about them for a month or so. I pulled them out a couple of times and rewet them a little. The smell grew stronger each time and I will admit it was fascinating. I remember that I would smell after I took them off. Eventually my mom found them and was very disgusted with me.

• 2 years later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest timeforeplay

Wow, just found this and I must say it was a great story 😊 I also have to admit that seeing your pee stained panties and understanding the naughty fun you had, and now have doing such a thing, makes me so damn horny 😍

The thought of me being with you and you wearing those hot pee stained panties as we go out shopping I find so irresistibly sexy and so deliciously naughty. I think I'd be walking around with you with a huge bulge straining in my pants 😍😍😍

I've found that the smell of my wet bed goes right through the house. I have to be careful about ventillation.  I have to change my shorts or trousers in a hurry if I see a car pull up in the driveway. I wet my pants all day if I can, and don't wash them until  laundry day. Polyester doesn't get very smelly. Cotton does, as it's slower to dry and the smell has more time to develop. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/8/2021 at 10:37 AM, Rubic13 said:

@rachelkirwan my wife is actually getting ready to try this exact thing, with the goal of her having a pair of permanently stained panties. Do you have any advice on how to keep the stains but still be able to wash them occasionally? I guess what I'm asking is if there is a way to lock in multiple stains that even washing won't get out?

Wow missed this a while back, and how did it got? I can't say I have too much advice for keeping the stains in. The few time's I've had this happen I think it was a freak of my pee chemistry that day 🙂

On 1/24/2022 at 4:32 PM, Rubic13 said:

She has wet the same pair a few times now and they are fairly stained. We haven't washed them as of yet however so we don't know if the stains are truly permanent or not. We figure a couple more wettings and we'll see what happens, worse case scenario we just have to try again.

Nice! This might work?

I like how the worse case scenario is just more panty wetting 😉