Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Did you ever have a teacher who wouldn't let you go?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As a teacher I do not allow toilet breaks during class. Growing up did you ever have teachers who had the same rules? Staff edit: User was warned for this post

Excuse me but what the Hell? I went through your profile and this seems to be the only thing you talk about, how you misuse your authority as an educator.   I hope you're not speaking the tr

Twelve posts on the forum all about this. I don't know whether or not this is a fantasy you are playing out or if you actually are a teacher. If it is the latter then I am kind of creeped out. Reading

I kinda hope this guy doesn't get banned or topic doesn't get removed because I really want to see how many down-votes this post alone will get.

Something to add to this edit, I'm 99% sure this is a made-up fantasy mainly because if she really is a teacher enjoying letting 8-9 year old girls squirm and talking about it on a fetish site she would have probably done something stupid and get fired or maybe even in trouble with the law. I don't know how to describe it but it also feels fake.

Edited by MsFortune-Take (see edit history)
8 hours ago, lucyr23 said:

As a teacher I do not allow toilet breaks during class. Growing up did you ever have teachers who had the same rules?

Uhhh..... Not letting kids to go the the restroom when they half to go is not right at all, it's sort of child abuse. 

I can't tell you what to do but honestly please get your ass off this site I cannot stand child abusers. 

1 hour ago, Aozorize said:

I like how all the knights literally come out of the woodwork for this one. I honestly believe this is a troll and that you couldn't have bitten that bait any harder.

I don't think it's a troll, but I do think it's a person who lies. Not all liars are trolls, some are just presenting their fantasies as the truth because they get kicks from it. Trolls are the ones who are using lies to get an aggressive reaction out of other people, but this person seems to enjoy the thought of described abuse situations way too much to be just trolling us.

Even if it's just lies, that's not okay, since those kinds of lies can encourage other people to act that way in real life. Plus, it could get a couple of police officers knocking on that person's door in real life, just to see if there's seriously a teacher who's abusing children for their own, sexual satisfaction. It could be quite unpleasant, even if this person actually was a 16-year-old boy aspiring to be a car mechanic instead of a grown woman working in the field of education.

In defence of not allowing children out of the class to pee, when I was at school there were a few girls who would always ask to use the bathroom and it was disrupting for the class. They had ample opportunity to go during break but just wanted to get a bit of attention and break the monotony of what was, for them, a tedious class. Some teachers always let these brats out and some didn't. I never saw them wet themselves or even get visibly desperate when they were denied the bathroom. 

However I do find it a bit creepy that a teacher might be getting off on denying kids the bathroom. 

I dont think Childs should be allowed to go during the lesson without any consequences (or medical excuses). School is there to teach kids, and learning to control your bladder for atleast an hour is an important thing .. (and esp. today, where many parents fail to teach their kids alot, school has/should atleast teach a small part of it).

Im not talking about getting them to pee their pants, but having actions taken if they go toilet during class (especialy when it happens over and over again, or 5min after there was a Pause etc.. ), without like diarhea kicking in (where kid should get send to school medic..)

However.. as already said by some1 else:

5 hours ago, WetDave said:

However I do find it a bit creepy that a teacher might be getting off on denying kids the bathroom. 

18 hours ago, Aozorize said:

I like how all the knights literally come out of the woodwork for this one. I honestly believe this is a troll and that you couldn't have bitten that bait any harder.

Even if this person is a troll, I don't see anything wrong with the community standing up against child abuse.

14 hours ago, WetDave said:

In defence of not allowing children out of the class to pee, when I was at school there were a few girls who would always ask to use the bathroom and it was disrupting for the class. They had ample opportunity to go during break but just wanted to get a bit of attention and break the monotony of what was, for them, a tedious class. Some teachers always let these brats out and some didn't. I never saw them wet themselves or even get visibly desperate when they were denied the bathroom. 

9 hours ago, S333-2 said:

I dont think Childs should be allowed to go during the lesson without any consequences (or medical excuses). School is there to teach kids, and learning to control your bladder for atleast an hour is an important thing .. (and esp. today, where many parents fail to teach their kids alot, school has/should atleast teach a small part of it).

Im not talking about getting them to pee their pants, but having actions taken if they go toilet during class (especialy when it happens over and over again, or 5min after there was a Pause etc.. ), without like diarhea kicking in (where kid should get send to school medic..)

However.. as already said by some1 else:

As I've stated before, I used to work in TV news.  Stories about lawsuits over just this sort of thing popped up from time to time.  In the United States, courts have ruled the bathroom access is a basic human right for everyone, and children can not be denied that access.  The courts have awarded sizable rewards when this has happened.

Despite this, some schools still have official policies regarding bathroom access.  I have sat through the lawsuits that resulted of these policies, and watched the judge tear into the school administrators trying to defend them.  In every case I am aware of, such policies were found to be illegal.  Any school that has such a policy, or would deny a student access to a bathroom, is really just asking to be sued.

In another horrible case I covered, as a form of punishment, this child's parents would withhold bathroom access.  Ultimately leaving the poor kid with no choice but to go in their pants over the duration of the punishment period.  The parents would actively work to make the kid feel humiliated during this time, making fun of her, and even video taping her.  Ultimately the parents were found guilty of child abuse, I believe the sentence was something like 10 years.

2 hours ago, TVGuy said:

In the United States, courts have ruled the bathroom access is a basic human right for everyone, and children can not be denied that access.  The courts have awarded sizable rewards when this has happened.

Despite this, some schools still have official policies regarding bathroom access.  I have sat through the lawsuits that resulted of these policies, and watched the judge tear into the school administrators trying to defend them.  In every case I am aware of, such policies were found to be illegal.  Any school that has such a policy, or would deny a student access to a bathroom, is really just asking to be sued.

Denying the access isnt good (imo); Making it the kids have 24/7 free access isnt good aswell (imo).

That´s why i think the access should be given, but not "no questions asked" style. 

If a kid walks to the bathroom evry 5minute  -> school medic
if a kid has "diarrhea" evry few days -> school medic
if a kid always goes to the bathroom 5min after lessons start -> school medic
if xxxx (especialy suspicous things) -> school medic

if a kid walks to bathroom 5min before lesson ends -> teachers choice (if pupil gets send to medic)

If school medic find´s out the kid is doing it "just for fun/doesnt want to be in lesson/smoking on toilet or w/e" -> punishment (what punishment to give is another hard question .. )
If school medic thinks theres a "real" reason -> treatment (+"free" toilet access for a while/till next medical check)

Hope its understandable what i mean?

There´s also other intresting questions coming up with this.
Idk how its in the US - but here. during exams e.g., u need someone to come with you (on many schools, or have to finish the exam first). There (ofc) only are a few teachers to come with you (if there even is one ready to go and doesnt need to get called first ..  ).
Is it denial of toilet access if there are only 2 teachers to come with you, but 3 pupils want to go toilet (especially at like 3-5hr long exams)? or is it ok to tell them they need to wait till other pupil is finished?

But theres many many things to discuss about it .. Does the teacher fail his/her supervision if the pupil gets hurt/breaks some laws/damages somethin etc during potty break? Does an exam have to be ended when leaving the room (even if its just a toilet break)?  How can a school even really punish a pupil today?

A teacher not letting their pupils go toilet bc they dislike single pupils, "just for fun", or even for "own pleasure" is wrong.
A teacher teaching the students to "control" their bladder, thinking in advance to keep it empty etc... (imho thats something their parents should have teached long before (and i couldnt think of an punishment the teacher was allowed/able to give that would have made me stop it back then anyway).
Letting the pupils just go out every single time they just wish to, without any consequences, is wrong aswell tho (imo).

It´s a real hard one. Imho the parents should get "punished" (via e.g. higher tax/ lower child bonus/parent teaching hours/ fine) for not teaching their kids different things (especially things that "hurt" other people), since fear of this usualy helps getting the parents to do it (atleast working for many medical stuff). I guess its starting to get offtopic a bit too far now tho .. 

On 5/27/2017 at 1:45 PM, lucyr23 said:

As a teacher I do not allow toilet breaks during class. Growing up did you ever have teachers who had the same rules?

...Yeah, you're the type of teacher that made school hell for me.

Thanks for existing. (Not really)As for your question, it was answered and I don't approve of it at all especially if you do get off on this sort stuff like what the hell is wrong with you do you know how humiliating and embarrassing that is for the person? Especially the ridicule they'll get from it? You have some issues if you actually enjoy that.

Edited by Finzy (see edit history)

It sounds to me as though you deny them bathroom access for fetish purposes (since you use this site you must have the fetish), and even if this isn't the case, people will see it that way and think there's a connection.

It is not right to force someone to have an accident, unless you know they want you to. Write about it in fiction or fanfiction all you want but don't force your fetish on people. Especially if they're under age. It might be fun for you, or to fantasize about, but anyone without the fetish would be humiliated wetting themselves in front of anyone else. Hell, some of us WITH the fetish would too, most of us who wet for fun keep it to ourselves (in real life), or maybe between those we're really close to who share or accept the fetish, and would be just as embarrassed of having an accident in front of anyone else as non-Omo lovers would.

I am VERY hardcore in my stories and fanfics and have outright tortured fictional characters this way, but in real life? If it's not fun for them it's not fun for me!

Besides, if they're desperate and/or worried about having an accident and trying to hold it in, they can't focus on anything else. Believe me, I know (from my holds).

On 5/27/2017 at 1:45 PM, lucyr23 said:

Staff edit: User was warned for this post

What the actual f? You are disgusting. You don't deserve to be a teacher theases are little kids. Next time a kid asks think would I want to sit through this hole class Period and not be able to piss? I don't think you would! So stop this bull crap and be a grown up because doing stupid shit like that is childish and in mature be an adult not a two year old. Your fetish is what this sight is for not to press on 8-9 year olds unless they like it. Doing shit like that can lead to bladder problems and many other things. You are a horible person grow up and get a life. I hope you get fired. Sicking               

17 minutes ago, JadeOPotato said:

What the actual f? You are disgusting. You don't deserve to be a teacher theases are little kids. Next time a kid asks think would I want to sit through this hole class Period and not be able to piss? I don't think you would! So stop this bull crap and be a grown up because doing stupid shit like that is childish and in mature be an adult not a two year old. Your fetish is what this sight is for not to press on 8-9 year olds unless they like it. Doing shit like that can lead to bladder problems and many other things. You are a horible person grow up and get a life. I hope you get fired. Sicking               

I'm on your side and all but grammar...

Well, it happened once, in summer, I was drinking a lot of water and I started to feel that I need bathroom break. But our teacher said, that she is not allowed to let us go. So I was sitting for next few minutes and then she went to different room and I just got up and went to the bathroom. When I came back, she looked suprised, because she probably didn´t even know that I left the class. She asked me where I was, and I said, that at the bathroom, that I really needed to and if she has a problem, that I don´t care.

I was that kid. I had a gym teacher who wouldn't let me go throughout gym class, and when we got back to regular class I waited and waited for my teacher to acknowledge me while she was talking to another student.I couldn't hold it and she yelled at me.

I will fight the OP of this topic.

On 5/27/2017 at 0:45 PM, lucyr23 said:

Staff edit: User was warned for this post

I'm new here, so, I'm taking a bit of a risk here but this needs said. One of these days you're gonna meet a kid who is determined, and vindictive, and smarter than you. Here's exactly what they're going to do, exactly what I would do. They're gonna tell you they have to pee. You're gonna deny them, and then as the urgency builds they're gonna try again, and you're gonna deny them, and then things are going to get critical, and they're gonna beg, and you're gonna deny them. Then this kid is gonna do something that will, in your mind make a great story to tell here, and maybe you will, more evidence. They're gonna obediently sit down, and, maybe with some embarrassment, maybe not, do what they need to do. Then they're gonna go home, and they're gonna explain to Mommy and Daddy who depending on their age will want an explanation for why in the hell the child peed their pants, they're too old for that crap, so what the hell is going on young man/lady? And then they're gonna tell exactly what happened...And see this student's parents know a guy who knows a guy who knows a really good lawyer, and they're gonna sue your ass for more money than you could ever hope to see as a teacher, and they're gonna win. Oh, here's the best part. You're not gonna have a job anymore, and you're not gonna be able to explain to perspective employers why you got fired, and while legally they can't ask the school what you did, that won't be a problem, because Google exists, and your name is gonna bring up a newspaper or local TV article about this teacher who got sued and fired for making a kid piss themselves. I forgot the part where in preparation for the lawsuit Mommy and Daddy's lawyer friend interviews the other kids, and asks them if they're allowed to use the restroom, and that information will make it to reporters too, because everything does, and that's the moment where everyone who reads that article knows exactly what you are. God help you if anyone looking into such a case ever manages to draw a line between you and this forum. The outside world does not, and would not, understand, even under much nicer circumstances. Keep that in mind before your lawsuit gets us ALL painted as perverts.

Edited by ErinonWheels (see edit history)