Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

To anyone who has peed in jeans (male or female)

I'd like to try it and I have a question about it.

Does it leave some kind of stain on the jeans?

If I were to pee in a pair of jeans, maybe stay in them for a few minutes, then take them off, shower, and put them in the washing machine, would any traces of the wetting be cleaned up completely or would it leave a pee stain?

Asking because I do not have any experience peeing in anything that isn't black, though I can guess it would clean up seeing how many people pee in their jeans on this site

Do you think that parents throw away all the clothes every time their kids have accidents?  Of course not.  

Laundry detergent will clean anything off them and leave no trace.   Most (everything except the specially made 'sensitive' ones) work by releasing a bunch of different enzymes to specifically break down and dissolve a wide variety of staining 'agents'.  You could pee in your jeans, leave them out in the sun for 5 days, then throw them in the washer and they'd *still* almost certainly come out completely free of pee stains and smells.

As others have stated, no stains will remain, unless you have an illness that makes your pee weird or if your washing machine doesn't work properly.

But I'd like to add that you could first soak your pants in a bucket of clean water and pre-wash them by hands. Or maybe you could try going to the shower with the pants on, some people like that. Anyways, rinsing your pants with clean water before washing will help your washing machine stay fresh.