Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Where do they find the models?

Firstly, apologies if this topic has been brought up before, but since I never came across it, I thought I'd start my own thread on it.

I've been into Omorashi for about as long as I can remember and, ever since I had access to the internet, I became aware of websites that catered to us and our fetish. But I've always wondered where the producers of these websites found models willing to become desperate and wet themselves in front of the camera. Websites such as WHP, B2B and IN2P, to name a few, obviously use paid models in their videos and it always struck me as interesting how they managed to find women willing to take part in these shoots. I have always wondered whether these women enjoyed the fetish themselves, or whether they were just doing it for the money. I'd love to know if anyone else has any thoughts on this, or if anyone knows of someone who has taken part in these shoots and their reasons behind doing so.   

There have been models who have openly stated they enjoy holding and wetting and partake in their spare time. The one's who don't enjoy it in their personal life obviously do it as it is a paid job. You would think it might be hard to find models willing to do this kind of stuff but a lot of the models who do holding and wetting shoots have done a whole lot more intense stuff. Omorashi shoots are probably tame to them. The notion of holding pee and eventually peeing themselves is relatively easy and nice compared to other fetishes they cater for. For example a model could make a wetting video really simply without much prep. However shooting something like a bdsm scene is harder. I am not going to sit here and say they are just doing it for the money but for a lot of models I guess its an easy pay check.

Well, it at least gives me a good feeling that there are girls who enjoy doing that kind of thing. Even better knowing they find it tame compared to other stuff they might do.

I've checked out a few videos and saw some where they obviously did enjoy it based on their comments, and probably recorded and uploaded it themselves. I even found one of a girl peeing in jean shorts, which I was so desperate (no pun intended) to find

On 5/26/2017 at 11:05 AM, desp_wet said:

But I've always wondered where the producers of these websites found models willing to become desperate and wet themselves in front of the camera. Websites such as WHP, B2B and IN2P, to name a few, obviously use paid models in their videos and it always struck me as interesting how they managed to find women willing to take part in these shoots.

Hello there desp_wet!  I am the video producer and webmaster for HD Wetting, so I might be able to provide a little bit of insight for you.  I can't speak with any authority about how things work at WHP, B2B, or IN2P, but I can share how it happens at HD Wetting.

First, I want to state that there is no single, easy source for finding wetting models.  It is much more challenging than many seem to realize.  Besides just finding girls who are willing to wet their pants in front of the camera, models must be comfortable in front of the lens and able to handle the rigors of doing a full day shoot.  When it comes to the question of why any model would ever want to do wetting videos, the reasons why are incredibly varied.  No two models I have ever worked with have done it for the same reason.

To answer your first question though, about where producers find models, there are several places.  I started making these videos back in 2007.  This was back in the very early days of Clips4Sale, before any other site was really doing wetting fetish videos in high-def.  Being involved with video production, and having professional HD production gear, I felt there was an opening for me to offer up pee videos at a higher quality than what you could get elsewhere.

The first couple models, Mikki and Haydee, I hired off of Craigslist.  Back then, Craigslist actually had a specific category for adult gigs.  So, I posted an ad there, and it worked.  Within 24 hours I got e-mail responses from both Mikki and Haydee.  That first shoot was very basic- Pretty much I shot a single video of each of them, just standing there and peeing in their pants.  There was no dialog, no desperation, just straight forward wetting themselves in front of the camera.  They each did one scene, and that was it.  It took them a total of about 20 minutes and they were done.  

I didn't pay them very much, but at the time I'm sure it seemed like very easy money.  All they had to do was stand there and pee and walk away with a bit of cash.  Why not give up a few minutes on a weekend to do that?

Frame from Mikki's first video:vid_004-1030x579.thumb.jpg.0796ece70243caff5215b0f093906f71.jpg

Frame from Haydee's first video:vid_003-1-1030x579.thumb.jpg.f1a6cdf2658fbf34e738abae25de6a38.jpg

The problem with shooting this way is that you don't really make any money.  Even though I tried to sell the resulting videos on Clips4Sale, the amount I made didn't really cover the little bit that I paid them.  It became clear if I was ever going to break even with these videos, shooting a single scene at a time wasn't going to do it. This leads to the big problem with doing wetting videos- The more scenes that get made in a shoot, the more money that a single shoot is going to make.  But, doing more scenes means more work, longer days, and having to pay more.  Finding that sweet spot, how to produce the maximum number of scenes for the lowest cost, is a never ending challenge.

It isn't just enough to find girls who are willing to pee their pants a single time on camera, because that won't make any money.  To have any hope of making a profit you need models who can pee their pants multiple times, all day long, without hesitation or issue.  Who can be on their feet shooting non-stop for 10, 12, even 14 hours and still at least appear to be having fun.  There is no settling for anything less than this, because anything less ends up costing money.

Craigslist eventually decided to crack down on adult gigs, as too many were using it for shady purposes, and not legitimate, legal, purposes.  As a result, I had to turn elsewhere to find models.  Though Craigslist still remains a useful tool, I have also turned to Model Mayhem, Sexy Jobs, Fetlife, and even Word of Mouth.  I have had women who I was simply platonic friends with end up modeling for me, as well as my girlfriend's friends, and friends of production crew members.

A lot of potential models apply all the time, but very few actually make it through for an interview.  We have an online application for those who are interested in modeling for us, but only those who fully complete the application, and who seem like they are going to approach the shoots professionally, get interviewed.  Only about half of those who get interviewed actually end up getting scheduled for a shoot.  Then, only about half the time will a model actually follow through and show up for a shoot, and unless they are truly exceptional at that shoot, we probably won't call them back for a second one.

I have always wondered whether these women enjoyed the fetish themselves, or whether they were just doing it for the money. I'd love to know if anyone else has any thoughts on this, or if anyone knows of someone who has taken part in these shoots and their reasons behind doing so.

Do they enjoy themselves?  Yes.

One of the things I wanted to do from the very beginning with HD Wetting was make the site something that portrayed pee fetishes in a positive context.  Before I started, there were actually wetting sites that seemed more focused on the humiliation aspect, using phrases like, "Check out this stupid bitch as she pees herself."  The site would focus on the woman's discomfort and humiliation, making fun of her.

I wanted a site where the girls in the videos at least seemed into it, who seemed to enjoy what they were doing.  I wanted to make a site for men and women who enjoyed wetting themselves, who wanted to see videos of women wetting themselves, and not be made to feel ashamed for their kinks.

So, an easy way to make it seem like the girls are enjoying themselves, is to make them actually enjoy themselves.

Now, that isn't to say they are all specifically into omorashi.  That shouldn't be inferred.  But, despite the shoots being long, we try to have fun.  We try to shoot scenarios that are fun/funny to make.  We joke, we laugh, we make the shoots an enjoyable atmosphere.  And that makes things fun for the models.

In the past, I have hired models based on their claims that this was their fetish.  And I do believe that it actually was.  Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that it will translate well do being on video.  There is a huge difference between the enjoyment one gets from privately wetting themselves, and wetting themselves 20 times in a day, constantly shooting, in front of a production crew, being told where to look, how to act, what to say, to stop, back up, do something different.  The realities of making a video don't always fit in with someone's personal kinks.

Some models simply enjoy getting to do something that is taboo.  Mikki, for example, enjoyed making the videos, but mostly for the reason that it was something that is normally not permitted.  Peeing in her pants, she felt that she was getting away with something, and that made it fun, though it wasn't necessarily sexual for her.

There are people who have aspirations to be a model, even an adult model.  This was Haydee's reasons for doing a shoot.  We hired her when she was just 18, but modeling in adult videos was what she had aspired to do.  We were an opportunity for her to do that.

Freelance models can't afford to be too terribly picky.  If modeling is your job, you can't turn down every gig that comes along.  It is a profession, just like any other.  So, of course money is a factor, at least to some extent.

When it comes to HD Wetting, we don't pay that much, at least not compared to typically adult video rates.  There simply aren't enough people spending money on pants wetting content to be able to pay the models that much.  So, when you watch videos on HD Wetting, the girls are earning far less than they do with their other modeling gigs.

Some models have cited that they enjoy doing HD Wetting shoots because of the professionalism- The shoots are well planned and organized, they get a professional crew, and the resulting videos look good.  They feel respected on set, and not like they are there for the sexual gratification of the production crew, but to make a good product.

Models have also expressed that they like the attitude of HD Wetting and how they are depicted in the videos.  We show them as intelligent, independent women who simply enjoy this fetish.  They aren't forced to do anything, they aren't demeaned, they are simply into kinky pee-play.  Many sites portray their models in a very objectified way, and our models appreciate that we don't do that.

On 5/30/2017 at 1:07 PM, Gemmy said:

I have always wondered whether these women enjoyed the fetish themselves, or whether they were just doing it for the money. I'd love to know if anyone else has any thoughts on this, or if anyone knows of someone who has taken part in these shoots and their reasons behind doing so.

I'm not sure I would say it is an easy pay check.  While I agree, peeing in ones pants may be more palatable then some of the other, more extreme fetishes out there, doing any kind of professional video work isn't easy.  Shoots are very long.  They can involve all sorts of weather, hours at a time on one's feet, being hot, cold, tired, hungry, and still having scenes to get through.  Peeing in your pants might be easy enough, but making quality videos is a lot of work.

For some, I'm sure, it might seem like the quality isn't that important.  Why put all the effort into shooting something professionally, when it really is just all about wetting?  

Personally, I feel if I am asking someone to spend money on a video, I owe it to them to make that video as good as I possibly can.  I think if all we did was shoot the same thing, simple wetting, that would get boring real fast.  Our videos need to be creative, giving people something new every week, not just the same old thing again and again and again.

5 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Actually, we're not sure how many of them ARE actually peeing or if they're faking it somehow.

There seems to be a suspicion of fakery surrounding wetting video pay sites.  I'm not sure why?  Maybe it is just the fear of getting ripped off, or a disbelief that such attractive women would be willing to wet themselves?

As a producer, I can tell you that there is no reason to fake it.  We found having the girls drink fluid all day, alternating between water and a diuretic, they pee plenty.  If they stop peeing before fully emptying their bladder every scene, they are able to pee again for the next scene immediately.  If they can't pee on camera because they are too shy, I don't shoot with them.

Faking it does absolutely nothing to benefit the shoot or the video.  It would add in an extra layer of complexity, and be one more thing that would have to be dealt with when we are shooting, slowing everything down.

Also, I'm not even sure how you would fake it and have it look at all realistic without building some sort of rig or contraption that would involve having to somehow operate it while shooting.  But even if we were to do this? What would the point be?

The models are getting their clothes all wet, and need to change anyway.  It doesn't matter to them if they are wet with pee, and it is just easier to shoot it if they just actually pee their pants.

34 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

Maybe it is just the fear of getting ripped off, or a disbelief that such attractive women would be willing to wet themselves?

To me it's the disbelief thing (besides, I haven't seen any videos on pay sites, for fear of a credit card transaction there being discovered by someone I know). I was open to the idea when I came here because it was like a dream come true that they would be willing to, and I was learning a lot of new things about my fetishes then, but after hearing someone suggest they were fake I became suspicious myself.

Also, I know plenty of girls don't mind getting wet with water, some may even find it fun, but it is a little hard to believe they'd actually enjoy peeing their pants, or would do it for fetish videos.

Watching the videos I'd look closely and see if there's any way they possibly could have faked it. Aside from ones that don't show the wetting, just cutting to their pants being wet (like a video with this girl named Sunny). But, I wonder if they have some hidden pouch of water in their upper pants/panties, or a water balloon in their pocket, or something like that, and a lot of them do seem to press their hands against their abdomens or sides before they "pee"...

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, and if there's any reason why that would be impossible for them to have done, please let me know

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
1 hour ago, The Dark Wolf said:

To me it's the disbelief thing (besides, I haven't seen any videos on pay sites, for fear of a credit card transaction there being discovered by someone I know). I was open to the idea when I came here because it was like a dream come true that they would be willing to, and I was learning a lot of new things about my fetishes then, but after hearing someone suggest they were fake I became suspicious myself.

Also, I know plenty of girls don't mind getting wet with water, some may even find it fun, but it is a little hard to believe they'd actually enjoy peeing their pants, or would do it for fetish videos.

Watching the videos I'd look closely and see if there's any way they possibly could have faked it. Aside from ones that don't show the wetting, just cutting to their pants being wet (like a video with this girl named Sunny). But, I wonder if they have some hidden pouch of water in their upper pants/panties, or a water balloon in their pocket, or something like that, and a lot of them do seem to press their hands against their abdomens or sides before they "pee"...

Maybe I'm just being paranoid, and if there's any reason why that would be impossible for them to have done, please let me know

Well, first let me take this opportunity to point out that you don't have to have a credit card to join HD Wetting-  HD Wetting accepts Bitcoin and some pre-paid cards (it depends on the bank backing the prepaid card and if they allow the transaction or not).

As far as believing they would actually enjoy it?  Why is that so difficult to believe?  If men can enjoy a kink, why is it so hard to believe there are women out there who would enjoy it too?  I can testify with absolute certainty that there are women who enjoy it.  My current girlfriend was into wetting and ABDL long before I ever met her, and so was my ex.

I actually think it is good to be a skeptic, so I don't fault you for questioning things.  And like I said previously, I don't know how other sites do things, I can only talk about HD Wetting.  So maybe other sites do fake it, I really don't know.

However, when it comes to HD Wetting, faking it really doesn't seem feasible, or like it would provide any sort of benefit over just doing it for real.  Now, can I prove that to you absolutely?  Well, no, I guess I can't.  A lot of the times I like to shoot the actual wetting on a close up so you can see it easily, but I guess that one could then imagine it would be possible that it was somehow being faked.  No matter how the video was shot, there likely would always be some way it could possibly of been faked- Using green screens and chroma keying, composite shots, rotoscoping, and other techniques.  Doing all this, however, would take a tremendous amount of effort.  We could spend all day working to fake a single video, while doing it for real we could get several scenes done during that same time.

While some of the videos on HD Wetting, with the way they are shot, I'll admit that there are ways that it could of been faked, though it would be more labor intensive then just peeing for real.  Other videos, however, would be next to impossible to fake.  Here are some of the ones that would be extremely difficult to ever fake-

Wetting Jeans on the Camera
This video was shot from two different cameras, capturing the wetting from two different angles.  Her jeans are tight enough that hiding some kind of water balloon would have been feasible, and from the angles provided, it would have been impossible to run any sort of hose into her pants.  You can see her hands are on her hips through the entire wetting, so there is no way she could have triggered anything, and no one interacts with her, so they couldn't have triggered any kind of mechanism either.  Afterwards, you get to see her take off her pants, from both angles, so it is clear there is nothing under her pants that could have produced a fake pee stream.

Naked and Bursting to Pee
Not actually a wetting video, as Alisha is completely nude in it, it is clear she is peeing for real because she is naked and you can see everything.

Texting and Wetting
Shot in one continuous shot, without editing, you can clearly see Sosha's hands are on the phone the entire time and she couldn't have triggered any kind of balloon under her clothes.  Plus, what she is wearing, doesn't really leave much space to conceal anything like that.  You can see all around her, so it is clear there is no kind of hose or anyone else who could have triggered anything.

Handcuffed Escape Failure
This is another one shot in one take, a wide shot, where it would have been impossible to have any kind of hose going down her pants or have anyone interact with her.  Her hands are handcuffed away from her body around a tree, so there is no way she could pop a balloon or anything like that.

Just for You
Another one take, unedited video that would have been next to impossible to fake.  Sosha is only wearing tiny, thong panties that she pees in.  There is no where any kind of balloon or anything else could have been hidden.  You can see her hands the entire time as she pees, so it is clear she is not operating any kind of device or mechanism that would make it look as if she was peeing.  

These are only a small selection of videos that would have been almost impossible to have faked.  If you had a membership and went through and watched the videos, I'm sure you would have no problem finding many, many others that would have no easy way to have faked them.

But, like I said before, faking the videos makes no sense-  The goal with the shoots is to produce as many videos we can in a single day, while maintaining the best possible production quality and creativeness.  Taking the time to fake things would only slow down the production, limiting what we could get done in a day, resulting in less content and thus a higher per-scene production cost.  It wouldn't make the videos better in any way, so there is literally no reason to do it.

43 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Here's one. (Warning: Contains nudity past 1:35)

My personal favorite. Actually, I think this one might be for real.

Here's one that definitely wasn't faked...

And another that would have been difficult to.

Well, I certainly enjoyed watching them so maybe my fetish isn't gone just yet.

34 minutes ago, The Dark Wolf said:

Oh yeah, and this one here.

Alright, so to be clear this is just my opinion as a video producer and a producer of wetting videos.  I had nothing to do with the creation of these videos, so I don't know for sure.

The first one you posted I think is probably real.  Being shot in one continuous take, there are no edits that could hide a hose or anything being inserted or removed from her shorts.  Her outfit is tight enough that I don't think hiding a water balloon or anything would have worked out that well, especially not with all the moving around she is doing.  If it was faked, it was expertly done.  Way more effort would have gone into faking it than simply having her pee for real.  Nothing about the peeing in that video seems suspicious to me.

The second one you posted I would also place at a very high probability of being real.  Again, being shot in one take with no edits would have made it difficult to use any kind of a hose to fake.  The shear amount of fluid involved would not have been able to be contained in any vessel that she would have been able to hide under her outfit.  Faking all this would have been extremely difficult, and I'm not sure how they would have been able to pull it off without a ton of effort.

The third one you posted, the one you said definitely wasn't faked...  Well, I could actually see this one as being a fake.  Now, there is nothing in the video that seems specifically fake to me- The wetting pattern closely matches what I have seen in real jeans wettings.  But looking at these videos, and exploring if they could possibly be faked, this one stands out as a maybe.  Hear is why-

• We never see a full body shot.  It would be possible to have a hose inserted and keep that out of frame.  She doesn't move that much, so her motion and her position never make it impossible for a hose to of been used. 
  • Where are her hands?  Her left hand seems to be behind her the entire time.  Could she be holding a hose or something with a nossle down the back of her pants?  Possibly.  But her hand being back there the entire time is suspicious.  Also, her right hand, after seeming to do something with the camera at the very start goes up above her head.
  • Her motion... As she steps backwards, she does a weird upwards stretch.  Her right hand stays up in the air and it almost looks like she is adjusting something behind her with her left hand.  Then, just before the wetting starts, it looks like she is stretching up with her right hand.  Is it pouring out something, holding something delivering water into her jeans, there is no way to rule that out.
  • As she pees, she seems to stiffen up... With my models, they seem to get more relaxed when they let go, not tense up.  So that seems a bit odd.
  • As she wraps up peeing, we see her do some movements, and it seems like she is doing something with her right arm.  It could be possible she is pulling a hose out of her pants and tossing it into the shower next to her, over the top of the shower curtain.
  • Only then do both hands enter the frame and does she turn around.  Nothing about the wetting pattern suggests to me this is fake.  I do find it weird that we don't get to see her hands until it is all done.
  • No sound... Why is there no sound?  Maybe she had a hose connected to her shower that she was using... If there was audio, we would hear that running water.  That there is no sound in this video does make me wonder a bit.

The fourth video you posted seem like it is probably real.  There is no realistic way a hose would have been able to be used here, or a water balloon, or anything else.  The pee, when she pushes it out, looks absolutely realistic.  You can see her muscles tense as she pushes, trying to get a bit more out, as she wets, and the resulting seepage through her shorts.  To some how fake this would have required an amazing attention to detail.  And, to somehow deliver that fluid to the right area with all the movement she is doing, whoever made that video would have to be a true master of visual effects.  Much, much more likely is that it is simply real.

The final video you posted I also think is most likely real.  It is one shot up through the start of the wetting, we get a fairly good full body look, and her jeans are too tight to really hide any kind of water balloon or anything.  The wetting pattern is absolutely consistent with actual pants peeing, so nothing about this video stands out as being suspicious.  However, is it possible that this could be faked? Yes.  We never see her right foot.  I suppose it is within the realm of what is possible that some sort of hose was run up her right pants leg and triggered by someone off camera.  I think it would be someone difficult to position the hose so that it would create such an accurate wetting pattern, and control the flow so perfectly, but is it possible? Sure.  I would be surprised if anyone actually went to that much effort when simply peeing is so much easier.

So then most of them do. (of course I still don't trust any that skips past the wetting to her pants being wet, cause that was likely faked)

That knowledge will either restore my omorashi fetish to its former strength, or let it die in peace, though someone suggested that it just gets a little weaker if you get too used to it

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

The Dark Wolf said:

"Also, I know plenty of girls don't mind getting wet with water, some may even find it fun, but it is a little hard to believe they'd actually enjoy peeing their pants, or would do it for fetish videos. "

It is not that hard to believe that a cute girl would be willing to pee her pants. I'm over 60 now, but since I first got brave enough to ask, (about 30 years ago), I've gotten at least a dozen girl friends to hold and or pee for me, just to please me. I think men have a bigger problem with this than women do. I have only been turned down about 3 times out of perhaps 15? I actually had one girl that took my hand, led me into the bathroom, dropped her pants, and proceeded to pee in the bathtub with me watching, just because she had heard that I was in to it (ironically from my previous girlfriend who had hoped it would dissuade her!)

Now, I've unfortunately never met a girl who was already into this, or that I believe actually enjoyed it, other than that it pleased me.

On ‎6‎/‎4‎/‎2017 at 6:06 PM, TVGuy said:

Hello there desp_wet!  I am the video producer and webmaster for HD Wetting, so I might be able to provide a little bit of insight for you.  I can't speak with any authority about how things work at WHP, B2B, or IN2P, but I can share how it happens at HD Wetting.

First, I want to state that there is no single, easy source for finding wetting models.  It is much more challenging than many seem to realize.  Besides just finding girls who are willing to wet their pants in front of the camera, models must be comfortable in front of the lens and able to handle the rigors of doing a full day shoot.  When it comes to the question of why any model would ever want to do wetting videos, the reasons why are incredibly varied.  No two models I have ever worked with have done it for the same reason.

To answer your first question though, about where producers find models, there are several places.  I started making these videos back in 2007.  This was back in the very early days of Clips4Sale, before any other site was really doing wetting fetish videos in high-def.  Being involved with video production, and having professional HD production gear, I felt there was an opening for me to offer up pee videos at a higher quality than what you could get elsewhere.

The first couple models, Mikki and Haydee, I hired off of Craigslist.  Back then, Craigslist actually had a specific category for adult gigs.  So, I posted an ad there, and it worked.  Within 24 hours I got e-mail responses from both Mikki and Haydee.  That first shoot was very basic- Pretty much I shot a single video of each of them, just standing there and peeing in their pants.  There was no dialog, no desperation, just straight forward wetting themselves in front of the camera.  They each did one scene, and that was it.  It took them a total of about 20 minutes and they were done.  

I didn't pay them very much, but at the time I'm sure it seemed like very easy money.  All they had to do was stand there and pee and walk away with a bit of cash.  Why not give up a few minutes on a weekend to do that?

Frame from Mikki's first video:vid_004-1030x579.thumb.jpg.0796ece70243caff5215b0f093906f71.jpg

Frame from Haydee's first video:vid_003-1-1030x579.thumb.jpg.f1a6cdf2658fbf34e738abae25de6a38.jpg

The problem with shooting this way is that you don't really make any money.  Even though I tried to sell the resulting videos on Clips4Sale, the amount I made didn't really cover the little bit that I paid them.  It became clear if I was ever going to break even with these videos, shooting a single scene at a time wasn't going to do it. This leads to the big problem with doing wetting videos- The more scenes that get made in a shoot, the more money that a single shoot is going to make.  But, doing more scenes means more work, longer days, and having to pay more.  Finding that sweet spot, how to produce the maximum number of scenes for the lowest cost, is a never ending challenge.

It isn't just enough to find girls who are willing to pee their pants a single time on camera, because that won't make any money.  To have any hope of making a profit you need models who can pee their pants multiple times, all day long, without hesitation or issue.  Who can be on their feet shooting non-stop for 10, 12, even 14 hours and still at least appear to be having fun.  There is no settling for anything less than this, because anything less ends up costing money.

Craigslist eventually decided to crack down on adult gigs, as too many were using it for shady purposes, and not legitimate, legal, purposes.  As a result, I had to turn elsewhere to find models.  Though Craigslist still remains a useful tool, I have also turned to Model Mayhem, Sexy Jobs, Fetlife, and even Word of Mouth.  I have had women who I was simply platonic friends with end up modeling for me, as well as my girlfriend's friends, and friends of production crew members.

A lot of potential models apply all the time, but very few actually make it through for an interview.  We have an online application for those who are interested in modeling for us, but only those who fully complete the application, and who seem like they are going to approach the shoots professionally, get interviewed.  Only about half of those who get interviewed actually end up getting scheduled for a shoot.  Then, only about half the time will a model actually follow through and show up for a shoot, and unless they are truly exceptional at that shoot, we probably won't call them back for a second one.

Do they enjoy themselves?  Yes.

One of the things I wanted to do from the very beginning with HD Wetting was make the site something that portrayed pee fetishes in a positive context.  Before I started, there were actually wetting sites that seemed more focused on the humiliation aspect, using phrases like, "Check out this stupid bitch as she pees herself."  The site would focus on the woman's discomfort and humiliation, making fun of her.

I wanted a site where the girls in the videos at least seemed into it, who seemed to enjoy what they were doing.  I wanted to make a site for men and women who enjoyed wetting themselves, who wanted to see videos of women wetting themselves, and not be made to feel ashamed for their kinks.

So, an easy way to make it seem like the girls are enjoying themselves, is to make them actually enjoy themselves.

Now, that isn't to say they are all specifically into omorashi.  That shouldn't be inferred.  But, despite the shoots being long, we try to have fun.  We try to shoot scenarios that are fun/funny to make.  We joke, we laugh, we make the shoots an enjoyable atmosphere.  And that makes things fun for the models.

In the past, I have hired models based on their claims that this was their fetish.  And I do believe that it actually was.  Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that it will translate well do being on video.  There is a huge difference between the enjoyment one gets from privately wetting themselves, and wetting themselves 20 times in a day, constantly shooting, in front of a production crew, being told where to look, how to act, what to say, to stop, back up, do something different.  The realities of making a video don't always fit in with someone's personal kinks.

Some models simply enjoy getting to do something that is taboo.  Mikki, for example, enjoyed making the videos, but mostly for the reason that it was something that is normally not permitted.  Peeing in her pants, she felt that she was getting away with something, and that made it fun, though it wasn't necessarily sexual for her.

There are people who have aspirations to be a model, even an adult model.  This was Haydee's reasons for doing a shoot.  We hired her when she was just 18, but modeling in adult videos was what she had aspired to do.  We were an opportunity for her to do that.

Freelance models can't afford to be too terribly picky.  If modeling is your job, you can't turn down every gig that comes along.  It is a profession, just like any other.  So, of course money is a factor, at least to some extent.

When it comes to HD Wetting, we don't pay that much, at least not compared to typically adult video rates.  There simply aren't enough people spending money on pants wetting content to be able to pay the models that much.  So, when you watch videos on HD Wetting, the girls are earning far less than they do with their other modeling gigs.

Some models have cited that they enjoy doing HD Wetting shoots because of the professionalism- The shoots are well planned and organized, they get a professional crew, and the resulting videos look good.  They feel respected on set, and not like they are there for the sexual gratification of the production crew, but to make a good product.

Models have also expressed that they like the attitude of HD Wetting and how they are depicted in the videos.  We show them as intelligent, independent women who simply enjoy this fetish.  They aren't forced to do anything, they aren't demeaned, they are simply into kinky pee-play.  Many sites portray their models in a very objectified way, and our models appreciate that we don't do that.

I'm not sure I would say it is an easy pay check.  While I agree, peeing in ones pants may be more palatable then some of the other, more extreme fetishes out there, doing any kind of professional video work isn't easy.  Shoots are very long.  They can involve all sorts of weather, hours at a time on one's feet, being hot, cold, tired, hungry, and still having scenes to get through.  Peeing in your pants might be easy enough, but making quality videos is a lot of work.

For some, I'm sure, it might seem like the quality isn't that important.  Why put all the effort into shooting something professionally, when it really is just all about wetting?  

Personally, I feel if I am asking someone to spend money on a video, I owe it to them to make that video as good as I possibly can.  I think if all we did was shoot the same thing, simple wetting, that would get boring real fast.  Our videos need to be creative, giving people something new every week, not just the same old thing again and again and again.

There seems to be a suspicion of fakery surrounding wetting video pay sites.  I'm not sure why?  Maybe it is just the fear of getting ripped off, or a disbelief that such attractive women would be willing to wet themselves?

As a producer, I can tell you that there is no reason to fake it.  We found having the girls drink fluid all day, alternating between water and a diuretic, they pee plenty.  If they stop peeing before fully emptying their bladder every scene, they are able to pee again for the next scene immediately.  If they can't pee on camera because they are too shy, I don't shoot with them.

Faking it does absolutely nothing to benefit the shoot or the video.  It would add in an extra layer of complexity, and be one more thing that would have to be dealt with when we are shooting, slowing everything down.

Also, I'm not even sure how you would fake it and have it look at all realistic without building some sort of rig or contraption that would involve having to somehow operate it while shooting.  But even if we were to do this? What would the point be?

The models are getting their clothes all wet, and need to change anyway.  It doesn't matter to them if they are wet with pee, and it is just easier to shoot it if they just actually pee their pants.

Hm interesting. I've honestly been interested in making a wetting video myself. Like get a model and shoot. You have any advice to share?

2 hours ago, kenken3k said:

Hm interesting. I've honestly been interested in making a wetting video myself. Like get a model and shoot. You have any advice to share?

I guess that would depend on what kind of advice you are looking for.

In general I would say to make sure you know what your goal, or goals, are.  Do you want to make money? Is quality your primary goal?  Something else?

There are a lot of people out there making wetting videos.  What is going to be different about the videos you are making?  Why is someone going to potentially spend money on your content instead of the dozens of other websites and hundreds of clips4sale stores?