Sign In

Pineapple on Pizza

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Absolutely yes. Pizza is great, pizza is strong. Nothing can destroy pizza. It's written in the very nature of pizza, you put whatever the Hell you want on it.   Want blue cheese? Put blue c

Absolutely not.   Discuss,,,

Posted Images

Absolutely yes. Pizza is great, pizza is strong. Nothing can destroy pizza. It's written in the very nature of pizza, you put whatever the Hell you want on it.

Want blue cheese? Put blue cheese on pizza.

Want bacon? Put bacon on pizza.

Want to gain muscle? Put beans and eggs on pizza.

Want to lose weight? Put holes on pizza.

Want to die? Put cyanide on pizza.

Want pizza? Put pizza on pizza.

Pizza is the answer to all problems, both humane and divine kinds. And sometimes the solution to a problem just happens to include pineapple.

I do not understand why this is such a big deal with people. Pizza by nature is to be made to whatever you want as said above. You can put anything you want on your pizza if you enjoy it. People have many wonderful and wacky things on pizza and weird combinations but somehow pineapple is the one that everyone loses their minds over.

• 1 month later...

Hm... pineapple on pizza can be great of course :) it all depends of the harmony of flavours. (Like deadpool: salty and sweet; olives and pineapple). Other creations may send your tastebuds directly to hell...

Just imagine watermelon, feta cheese and green olives. Sounds barbaric, tastes like multiple orgasms...

• 1 month later...

It's still stupid and it's one of those "jokes" people focus on reasons to rant at each other. Just like that "gold-blue or black-white dress" bullshit, it just made people argue, and I think encouraging mentality of splitting people in two "camps" has serious conseqences when it comes to other, more important, serious matters. 

I don't eat pineapple on pizza, and there's billion of other things I don't eat or mix, and there are many thing I like many other people don't like. Why is pinapple on pizza so special everybody is talking about is beyond me. 

5 hours ago, slovenc79 said:

It's still stupid and it's one of those "jokes" people focus on reasons to rant at each other. Just like that "gold-blue or black-white dress" bullshit, it just made people argue, and I think encouraging mentality of splitting people in two "camps" has serious conseqences when it comes to other, more important, serious matters. 

I don't eat pineapple on pizza, and there's billion of other things I don't eat or mix, and there are many thing I like many other people don't like. Why is pinapple on pizza so special everybody is talking about is beyond me. 

You must really hate the concept of splatfests in Splatoon, then.

7a8.png

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...