Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Unplanned wettings

On many occasions I've deliberately wet myself unplanned. No changing clothes and no preparation, I just felt the urge to pee and decided "I'm going to pee my pants." I sometimes find these ones to be more enjoyable because it just feels more natural. Also I usually just continue what I was doing without changing right away. Mostly this is at home, but I've done it a couple of times while camping, at a girlfriend's (now ex) house (this was great, sometimes she'd do it too soon after I did), while doing homework, playing video games, and a few times while out for a run. I did it front of my wife once but she got grossed out and left the room.

Does anyone else do this? Have you ever done it front of someone? Have you ever gotten caught? How long did you wear your wet pants before changing?

I read a story once on Experience Project in which a girl went to a park with her friends at night. They were sitting on the playground talking and she had to pee. She just sat there and deliberately peed her pants right in front of her friends. She expected them to notice but nobody did.

I do that, but not usually in public because my body knows where I am and doesn't urge me to do it. But if I'm at home or even in public but alone, yes I will get those urged and usually I go along with them. I usually just keep my pants on the rest of the day but that's because I don't usually get these urges with a full bladder, usually only if I have to pee badly enough to soak my underwear but only enigh to make a small spot in my pants or shirts. 

I do that too. I am more of a wetter than a holder. So when the urge strikes me it is with the intent of wetting. And it mostly happens when I am wearing tight jeans and always later in the day (evening time), but not always later in the day. Add alcohol and voila it will be a guarantee to get the urge. I love to stay in my wet clothes provided the weather is warm or the house is warm. I don't mind the coolness of being wet but I do not like it if it is too cold. I have wet myself early in the day and wore those jeans all day.

I have done it in front of people I was with but am pretty careful to sound them out on how accepting they are. 

And yes I have been caught.

Done a few times at the start of a particularly long, windy route home which goes through some walking paths before finishing by a roadside. I get a buzz from the idea of dog walkers finding out what I've done, or car headlights revealing the evidence, ha. Especially in tight light grey jeans. I think I was spotted once when the car slowed down and waited for a bit while I walked past.

I was home alone once playing video games, and was standing up, wearing some sports shorts and compression shorts. I hadn't meant to wet, but soon I realized that I had to go - just a little, I wasn't desperate. But I was in the middle of a game I couldn't pause, so I tucked *it* to the side of my compression shorts and peed. It ran down my leg and landed on the hardwood floor, and was easy enough to clean up.

One time I was in college studying for a final exam.  I became very antsy and to relieve the pressure went out to a nearby theater and took in whatever movie was on.  It was about 4Pm and I sat there, and needed to go to the bathroom.  Instead of doing what most anybody else would have done, I just made a decision on the spot to wet my blue jeans.  Rather a lot as it turned out, before I felt any relief.  

But now the seat was soaked, so I moved to the seat next to it and tried to use my handkerchief to partly dry out the soaked seat, in case someone else came to sit in it.  The movie wasn't a big hit, however, and I doubt the theater would have been filled before the evening show.

I hadn't even thought of how to get past the people in the lobby on my way out, but finally I decided to leave early before the movie was finished, so as to avoid being seen by a number of people coming in for the next show.  But even so, there must have been 6 or 8 people in the lobby, buying or selling drinks and popcorn, taking tickets, etc. and I tried to ease my way past them w/o being noticed.  My memory is that several of them did stare down at the crotch of my light blue jeans, which were really soaking wet.  I got out of there pretty fast and then had to walk home, but there was a back way to my apartment which was lightly trafficked, and I took that route.  And luckily it was starting to be dark by that time.

Back home, I felt soooo relieved.  But as the evening wore on my mind returned to the scene in the theater when I left and people were staring at me, thinking God knows what.  I was much less shamed and embarrassed than I thought I would be.  In fact in retrospect I felt very aroused thinking back on the events of that afternoon.  I ended up repeating my deliberate public wetting several more times in the months to come, with the express intention of being in a position where other people would see me in my wet pants.

• 4 weeks later...
On 2017-5-25 at 1:03 AM, Wet19 said:

[...]

Does anyone else do this? Have you ever done it front of someone? Have you ever gotten caught? How long did you wear your wet pants before changing?

I read a story once on Experience Project in which a girl went to a park with her friends at night. They were sitting on the playground talking and she had to pee. She just sat there and deliberately peed her pants right in front of her friends. She expected them to notice but nobody did.

Please, could you post the link ? I'd love to read that.

Most of my wettings are unplanned, I usually wet myself after a night out on my way home. When I do that, I walk into a quiet street and just relieve myself in my clothes.  

I think I never got caught, at least not that I noticed, although someone may have noticed my soaked jeans when I wet myself just on the grass lawn by the street (it was night, but there were some people around) - you can read that story in 'Wetting experiences'. 

My planned wettings are usually at home, except for one or 2 times when I decided to wet myself and went outside to do it. 

Sometimes, I wear my wet clothes for an hour or longer, particularly when I re-wet them. Other times, I just change clothes when I come home. It depends on my mood.