Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

There was a period of a few days where I wasn't getting much done regarding chapter three, but now that time seems to be over. The chapter is 1800 words in now, 500 of which were written today before I went to sleep, and I'm expecting to have it done in the next few days.

Also, just thought I should give you guys a quick little update regarding the outline of this story. I have decided that it will only detail the chain of events that lead to Asuna being diapered full time and then have a few scenes extra that will give a sense of closure and attempt to answer a lot of questions which didn't get answered up until that point. As such, there will really only be two to four more chapters to this piece.

However, this storyline as a whole will not be finished at that point. I mean, she returns to diapers full time before the new school year even starts, and I still want to write scenes of her and other characters in class. Therefore, once this story concludes, I will start writing a sequel story called "The Diapered Life of Asuna Yuuki" which will detail the various adventures of Asuna, Suguha, Kimiko, and their friends (spoiler alert: Asuna and Suguha are not the only characters in this AU who wear diapers, and in fact quite a few different people at Asuna's school will be in the same boat in that regard, I've got at least three more who will be joining them come school time and if you have any diapered character requests, I can come up with something for them too).

So that's the scoop for now. I'll be working on chapter three for the next couple hours, most likely, along with my own rendition of Darksyn's Era of Survival. Any character diapering requests should be sent to me either on this thread or by PM if you don't want your request seen publicly. See you next release!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Okay, now this chapter length is much better. The last one was way too short for my liking, but I justified it because it was a prologue. This, however, is almost four times the length of that segment

I swear to god this was supposed to be a ripoff of that one Asuna story that had the terrible English that was posted a while back! But stuff happened in the writing process, and I ended up turning it

And chapter three has arrived! This is in all likelihood the second to last chapter in this story, but once it's complete it'll be time to play with a much wider cast in the sequel! The first chapter

Posted Images

Well, I lost all progress on my story due to a storm... But not to the fear I'm not giving up on it though it will take longer.

On the note of character suggestions, Kimiko (Closet ABDL) and Yuuki (Incontinence) other characters that I wouldn't really be able to decide on would probably be Sinon, Argo, and Lisbeth.

Thought about saying hey why not Progressive characters but most people don't know who they are.

EDIT: On the note of my story went full force with what I had rewritten and finished it all by 6:16 in the morning and decided to post it...

Excuse me I need some sleep *Flops into bed*

Edited by Shirou (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Shirou said:

Well, I lost all progress on my story due to a storm... But not to the fear I'm not giving up on it though it will take longer.

On the note of character suggestions, Kimiko (Closet ABDL) and Yuuki (Incontinence) other characters that I wouldn't really be able to decide on would probably be Sinon, Argo, and Lisbeth.

Thought about saying hey why not Progressive characters but most people don't know who they are.

EDIT: On the note of my story went full force with what I had rewritten and finished it all by 6:16 in the morning and decided to post it...

Excuse me I need some sleep *Flops into bed*

I'll be leaving a comment on your story here soon, rest assured.

That being said, in response to your character suggestions... I've already got plans to get Kimiko into diapers, but it'll be for a different reason than that. Her reason for returning to diapers will have something to do with why Suguha and Asuna had to return to them, though, I'll tell you that much.

As for Yuuki, that was an idea I was already kind of tossing around. I'd forgotten about it for a little bit until you reminded me with the suggestion. That makes four.

Sinon was already in the plans, and I've already got a reason why for her as well. Argo is one I'll happily add, but it's gonna take some time to figure out the reason why... and Lisbeth will be relatively easy to add as well. I've already got a possible reason why for Liz, but part of me doesn't like it and is looking for a different one.

So far, the characters who will be diapered in the sequel are Asuna (of course), Suguha (of course), Kimiko (eventually), Sinon, Yuuki, Argo, Sachi, Lisbeth if I can figure out a good reason, and Philia from the SAO gameverse. Of those, I have good overarching and specific reasons for all of them but Lisbeth, Argo, and Philia. Character requests are still open, and if you'd like to submit reasons for any of the three I don't have one for, be my guest. Overarching reasons are like umbrella terms that include ABDL, incontinence, laziness, or being a busybody (more concerned with productivity than bathroom breaks), while specific reasons are more detailed reasons that would be classified under an overarching reason umbrella.

Now then, it's about time I go and read Shirou's story. See you when I see you!

Just thought I'd tell my readers of this story to go check out my (sort of) new story based on but totally different from Darksyn's new fic, Era of Survival: Rise of the Empress (that link is to my story, not hers). I can tell you this much with confidence: it's going to become the most badass story where all the ladies wear diapers that you will ever read. Why is this? Simply put, I've been writing action scenes obsessively often for six years now and all that practice has made me really good at them. So if you're one of those guys who likes to see badass girls with potty problems kicking people's asses, you're gonna love it, guaranteed.

Edited by writerforce6 (see edit history)

Fun to see plans for more characters. :D Good job so far, and I'm excited to see what you have in store. :)

Note, some of my opinions on SAO below which you can skip:

TBH, anime-wise, yes. I will agree that SAO is p bad (except for like the first 1-2? episodes). And that the LNs were basically meant for a LN competition in 2007 (wow, that was 10 years ago). However, w/ Progressive going back to show SAO's actual potential, I'm still upset that people give it hate just cause other people hate it (srsly, ik some people that bash it even though they've never watched it). Unpopular opinion: I personally actually really like the GGO arc due the design overall. I love FPS games, and Sinon is both a combination of my favorite role playing FPS (sniper), and of my favorite colors (blue and white), and she was also one of the only ones to have somewhat of a developed backstory in the series.

Edited by ShowOffX (see edit history)
2 hours ago, ShowOffX said:

Fun to see plans for more characters. :D Good job so far, and I'm excited to see what you have in store. :)

Note, some of my opinions on SAO below which you can skip:

TBH, anime-wise, yes. I will agree that SAO is p bad (except for like the first 1-2? episodes). And that the LNs were basically meant for a LN competition in 2007 (wow, that was 10 years ago). However, w/ Progressive going back to show SAO's actual potential, I'm still upset that people give it hate just cause other people hate it (srsly, ik some people that bash it even though they've never watched it). Unpopular opinion: I personally actually really like the GGO arc due the design overall. I love FPS games, and Sinon is both a combination of my favorite role playing FPS (sniper), and of my favorite colors (blue and white), and she was also one of the only ones to have somewhat of a developed backstory in the series.

If you have any characters you'd like to add into the mix, feel free, although I will admit the current list is quite comprehensive.

I happen to think that the first three episodes of SAO's anime were great. Episode one raised the stakes as high as possible, episode two (which was based off the first Progressive novel, as you know) reminded us of those stakes, and episode three was quite literally the first anime episode that ever made me cry (because I fucking loved Sachi's character more and more with each of her lines and by the end of it I loved her as much as Kirito did -  according to a Kawahara interview, she was his first love), and it's still one of only two anime that ever achieved that, the other being AnoHana which did it in every fucking episode because I can't handle death.

That being said, I actually really didn't like Sinon's characterization in the anime or the novels. The thing that I don't like is that her trauma was done unrealistically. I was diagnosed with Post Traumatic Stress Disorder at around the same age for reasons I won't go into (it did have something to do with my parents, who broke up before they knew my mom was pregnant), and by the time I was thirteen, most of the signs of it were gone. Trauma is something that fades gradually over time. That's just how it works. The fact that ten whole years later, she still has panic attacks when someone so much as makes a finger gun at her is utterly retarded. That would not happen in real life. In real life, at worst, the finger gun would make her anxious (but would not cause a panic attack) and she'd have frequent night terrors. Her backstory was just very poorly done in my opinion. Which makes sense given that it was the first backstory Kawahara explored in SAO for any significant length of time. Suguha got a little bit of backstory before that but not quite as much.

However Sinon is still one of my favorite characters in the series for her design and her personality ignoring the unrealistic trauma, especially her personality in Hollow Fragment. The characters I like are, in order from favorite to least so, are Argo, Philia, Sachi, Yuuki, Sinon, Progressive Asuna (I hate every other Asuna with a passion, especially anime season one post episode 2 Asuna), Strea, Yui, Rain, Klein, novel Kirito (again, novels only), Seven and Agil. So in other words, I like every main and supporting character except for Silica (token loli whose most notable achievement is being dumb enough to get her pet dragon killed), Lisbeth (useless blacksmith who can't outforge Elucidator's attack range with top tier materials a full thirteen floors after Kirito got said black sword on floor 50), anime Kirito (he's a bland ass Sue) and anime Asuna (she's a tsundere, which I hate, and even after it wears off later on she's just boring).

On 6/10/2017 at 8:28 AM, ShowOffX said:

Unpopular opinion: I personally actually really like the GGO arc due the design overall. I love FPS games, and Sinon is both a combination of my favorite role playing FPS (sniper), and of my favorite colors (blue and white), and she was also one of the only ones to have somewhat of a developed backstory in the series.

I actually agree. Though I like the IDEA of Aincrad more, and I liked AHO's ties to nordic mythology, I thought GGO had the best design of all of the games shown. (Shame that there were so many plotholes... and the story was so stupid... And the villain's name... And almost everything I hated about the rest of the series...) And I also really liked Sinon (until she began the PTSD over guns [bullsh*t] and fell into the kiriharem). Her design was cool, and I liked seeing an actual strong woman character. She was like Asuna should have been (until the PTSD and kiriharem entrance made her into another Kirito-dependent character), with a cooler design and with less pointless tsundere nnonsense.

Oh, and @writerforce6, about Lisbeth, don't forget, the Elucidator was the "gnarliest" sword you could get from a monster drop! In Kamijesusgod-sama's hand, he could take it to the final floor with no upgrades! How could a player-made sword possibly compare to the "gnarliest" sword in the game?!? (note: sarcasm) (I really agree with what you said, I just hate Lisbeth sooooo much)(Also the "dark repulser"'s name)(Also that whole episode especially)

17 minutes ago, guest said:

Oh, and @writerforce6, about Lisbeth, don't forget, the Elucidator was the "gnarliest" sword you could get from a monster drop! In Kamijesusgod-sama's hand, he could take it to the final floor with no upgrades! How could a player-made sword possibly compare to the "gnarliest" sword in the game?!? (note: sarcasm) (I really agree with what you said, I just hate Lisbeth sooooo much)(Also the "dark repulser"'s name)(Also that whole episode especially)

Thank you for giving me an excuse to rant, my friend. Logic bombs incoming! Sorry in advance to people who like Lisbeth and Dark Repulser!

Don't forget that by the time Kirito made it to floor seventy five, his Elucidator was by no means the strongest weapon even in its weapon type. This was specifically stated somewhere, I just forget which volume it was. It may have even literally been the novel version of the same scene which called it the best with such asinine phrasing in the anime's English dub. So even if it was top tier loot when he got it on floor fifty, it was outclassed in twenty five floors, and may have been outclassed even from the moment he got it. It's pretty hard to downright impossible for me to believe none of the weapons which outclassed it were obtainable by floor sixty three, when he got Dark Repulser.

Dark Repulser's materials were obtained on floor fifty five, and in the novel version they were only obtainable after activating a quest, and they were literally guarded by a giant dragon which if I'm remembering correctly is implied to be boss tier. Yet it's +0 attack range is 680-700. Elucidator's +0 attack range was 700-710, and it was obtained from a boss tier monster as well, only five floors earlier. Which means that Dark Repulser's maximum damage roll would be equal to Elucidator's minimum damage roll. To add to this, Elucidator's attack range is smaller, which means less damage variance, which is generally a good thing as far as weapons go because it makes RNG less of a factor in damage calculation. Not only is Dark Repulser's attack inferior, but its damage variance is literally twice as bad.

All of the above facts and the fact that forging in SAO is somewhat randomized lead me to believe that Dark Repulser was actually either an average or a low roll forge for Lisbeth's skill proficiency, which had supposedly been maxed out by then. Which isn't necessarily her fault, however it is worth noting that there are various items in SAO which influence the forging and/or upgrading process as shown in Progressive, which leads me to the conclusion that either Kirito didn't use any, or he did and just didn't use enough of them to make a difference (which means that Dark Repulser being subpar is Kirito's fault more than Liz's, ironically and satisfyingly to the part of me that doesn't like anime Kirito). Because no matter how you look at it, Dark Repulser just is not as good as it should be.

The main reason I don't like Lisbeth is because I spent an entire episode waiting to see a sword better than Elucidator and what I got wasn't even equal to it. However, I have plenty of other things I dislike about Liz... her voice sucks in both the JP and English dubs (though the English dub voice is three times as bad), her traditional blacksmithing hoopskirt (thank you for the phrasing SWEAbridged) makes her look like a cross between a French maid and a Vietnamese hooker (and thanks to you for making her wear it, Asuna! Go to fucking hell), her supposed best thing she's ever forged doesn't pull its own weight and gets shattered in the final battle at a crucial moment, she claims to be a master mace wielder yet she's complete dead weight compared to everyone in the Aincrad arc who can actually do anything in battle, and she literally defies logic by being a Japanese girl with freckles.

Quite honestly, the only character I dislike more than Lisbeth in SAO as a whole would be non Progressive Asuna. Which is already inherently weird because I am very much including both Asuna's mom and Sugou in that judgment. They're both terrible people and yet I dislike both Lisbeth and Asuna more (and as far as my opinions of Sugou and Kyouko, I literally don't give a flying fuck one way or the other about either of them)... which pretty much blatantly confirms that I don't care how evil/ill intentioned a character is as long as they serve their story purpose well.

Okay, done. It was mild as far as my rants go, but I wasn't trying to be mean so much as factually accurate. Inaccurate criticism falls apart in the slightest of breezes. One more thing before my sleep deprived brain forces me to stop: I know you were joking about Kirito not having to upgrade Elucidator, but I just felt the need to point out that both Elucidator and Dark Repulser were maxed out at +50 by floor 75... so if the game had continued to floor one hundred, you can bet your ass he'd have two completely different weapons by then.

1 hour ago, writerforce6 said:

Thank you for giving me an excuse to rant, my friend. Logic bombs incoming! Sorry in advance to people who like Lisbeth and Dark Repulser!

Don't forget that by the time Kirito made it to floor seventy five, his Elucidator was by no means the strongest weapon even in its weapon type. This was specifically stated somewhere, I just forget which volume it was. It may have even literally been the novel version of the same scene which called it the best with such asinine phrasing in the anime's English dub. So even if it was top tier loot when he got it on floor fifty, it was outclassed in twenty five floors, and may have been outclassed even from the moment he got it. It's pretty hard to downright impossible for me to believe none of the weapons which outclassed it were obtainable by floor sixty three, when he got Dark Repulser.

Dark Repulser's materials were obtained on floor fifty five, and in the novel version they were only obtainable after activating a quest, and they were literally guarded by a giant dragon which if I'm remembering correctly is implied to be boss tier. Yet it's +0 attack range is 680-700. Elucidator's +0 attack range was 700-710, and it was obtained from a boss tier monster as well, only five floors earlier. Which means that Dark Repulser's maximum damage roll would be equal to Elucidator's minimum damage roll. To add to this, Elucidator's attack range is smaller, which means less damage variance, which is generally a good thing as far as weapons go because it makes RNG less of a factor in damage calculation. Not only is Dark Repulser's attack inferior, but its damage variance is literally twice as bad.

All of the above facts and the fact that forging in SAO is somewhat randomized lead me to believe that Dark Repulser was actually either an average or a low roll forge for Lisbeth's skill proficiency, which had supposedly been maxed out by then. Which isn't necessarily her fault, however it is worth noting that there are various items in SAO which influence the forging and/or upgrading process as shown in Progressive, which leads me to the conclusion that either Kirito didn't use any, or he did and just didn't use enough of them to make a difference (which means that Dark Repulser being subpar is Kirito's fault more than Liz's, ironically and satisfyingly to the part of me that doesn't like anime Kirito). Because no matter how you look at it, Dark Repulser just is not as good as it should be.

The main reason I don't like Lisbeth is because I spent an entire episode waiting to see a sword better than Elucidator and what I got wasn't even equal to it. However, I have plenty of other things I dislike about Liz... her voice sucks in both the JP and English dubs (though the English dub voice is three times as bad), her traditional blacksmithing hoopskirt (thank you for the phrasing SWEAbridged) makes her look like a cross between a French maid and a Vietnamese hooker (and thanks to you for making her wear it, Asuna! Go to fucking hell), her supposed best thing she's ever forged doesn't pull its own weight and gets shattered in the final battle at a crucial moment, she claims to be a master mace wielder yet she's complete dead weight compared to everyone in the Aincrad arc who can actually do anything in battle, and she literally defies logic by being a Japanese girl with freckles.

Quite honestly, the only character I dislike more than Lisbeth in SAO as a whole would be non Progressive Asuna. Which is already inherently weird because I am very much including both Asuna's mom and Sugou in that judgment. They're both terrible people and yet I dislike both Lisbeth and Asuna more (and as far as my opinions of Sugou and Kyouko, I literally don't give a flying fuck one way or the other about either of them)... which pretty much blatantly confirms that I don't care how evil/ill intentioned a character is as long as they serve their story purpose well.

Okay, done. It was mild as far as my rants go, but I wasn't trying to be mean so much as factually accurate. Inaccurate criticism falls apart in the slightest of breezes. One more thing before my sleep deprived brain forces me to stop: I know you were joking about Kirito not having to upgrade Elucidator, but I just felt the need to point out that both Elucidator and Dark Repulser were maxed out at +50 by floor 75... so if the game had continued to floor one hundred, you can bet your ass he'd have two completely different weapons by then.

In my defense, as I said, I only watched the anime, I didn't read the novels, and I never saw any weapon specifically stronger than it, with the possible exception of Heathcliff's sword. I also didn't know any of the weapon specifics (range, dmg, etc), so what I said was mainly speculation and what I saw portrayed. All I saw was Kirito with the same damned swords for over 20 floors. If I'm wrong in what I've said, sorry for my ignorance. I believe strongly in logic, so don't worry about your rant.

Also, SWE's abridgement is the best. Don't forget how she got those freckles, though- her Irish dad f***ed a cotton candy machine, remember? ;)(Seriously, though, if the mirrors from aincrad made them look like they did irl, why does she have pink hair?!?)

1 hour ago, guest said:

In my defense, as I said, I only watched the anime, I didn't read the novels, and I never saw any weapon specifically stronger than it, with the possible exception of Heathcliff's sword. I also didn't know any of the weapon specifics (range, dmg, etc), so what I said was mainly speculation and what I saw portrayed. All I saw was Kirito with the same damned swords for over 20 floors. If I'm wrong in what I've said, sorry for my ignorance. I believe strongly in logic, so don't worry about your rant.

Also, SWE's abridgement is the best. Don't forget how she got those freckles, though- her Irish dad f***ed a cotton candy machine, remember? ;)(Seriously, though, if the mirrors from aincrad made them look like they did irl, why does she have pink hair?!?)

Lisbeth's hair was brown right after the mirror and for a good portion of SAO until she dyed it... I think when Asuna tried to improve her fashion choices. She was seen in episode one with brown hair right after Kayaba left the scene and the in-game photo on the wall of her forge depicts her as having brown hair. What really bugs ME about her in-game appearance is that between episode one and episode seven, she somehow manages to change her EYE color (they're brown in episode one, but pink in episode seven, and in the novel version of episode seven's tale they're BLUE). With hair you have dye, but how the actual fuck did she change her eye color in a VR game in a setting too old for colored contacts to even exist?!

I would also like to point out using a weapon for seemingly unreasonable lengths of time is actually common in mmos.

For example, I've played through GW2 quite a few times and I frequently use the same weapon or armor pieces until I get a better quest reward to upgrade it with which may, or may not, be something like 30 levels later. The level cap in that game is 80.

I usually do a comprehensive gear update/upgrade every 20 - 30 levels if I remember. But I forget most of the time.

It isn't a new experience for me to reach level 60-something, get a new weapon, and only then realize that the weapon I've been using is a level 30-something weapon. I've even done things like get to level 80 and then realize I'm still using a single digit level headpiece because I just assumed that I upgraded it at some point during the play through.

... My point being that sure the Elucidator may not be the best sword Kirito can have at the stage of the game where the game ended, but it was still "good enough" that it's perfectly reasonable for him to still be using it if he hasn't found a better one or had one made. Based on writerforce6's comment about Lisbeth having a maxed out blacksmithing skill, I'm assuming the game was designed so that powerful loot is better than equivalent player made equipment. It makes sense too since the game seemed to be geared entirely around pve. Hence making looted gear more powerful encourages players to keep fighting stronger monsters to get better gear.

I also only watched the anime. I'm just more willing to turn a blind eye to these sorts of "plot holes" because I see them all the time in real life mmos. From a game design stand point, there's a decent line of reasoning for why Lisbeth can't make as good a sword as Kirito can find even with a maxed out blacksmithing skill. Sure I can make a masterwork artisan claymore out of mithril, but it's still not going to be as good as a divine legendary sword of the same level even if the latter is made out bronze or something. (The rarities here aren't actual, it's to make a point. The point being that the Elucidator is probably at least one if not several steps better on the rarity/power scale than the "Dark Repulsor" even though the latter is of a higher level.)

1 hour ago, Unbeknownst said:

... My point being that sure the Elucidator may not be the best sword Kirito can have at the stage of the game where the game ended, but it was still "good enough" that it's perfectly reasonable for him to still be using it if he hasn't found a better one or had one made. Based on writerforce6's comment about Lisbeth having a maxed out blacksmithing skill, I'm assuming the game was designed so that powerful loot is better than equivalent player made equipment. It makes sense too since the game seemed to be geared entirely around pve. Hence making looted gear more powerful encourages players to keep fighting stronger monsters to get better gear.

I also only watched the anime. I'm just more willing to turn a blind eye to these sorts of "plot holes" because I see them all the time in real life mmos. From a game design stand point, there's a decent line of reasoning for why Lisbeth can't make as good a sword as Kirito can find even with a maxed out blacksmithing skill. Sure I can make a masterwork artisan claymore out of mithril, but it's still not going to be as good as a divine legendary sword of the same level even if the latter is made out bronze or something. (The rarities here aren't actual, it's to make a point. The point being that the Elucidator is probably at least one if not several steps better on the rarity/power scale than the "Dark Repulsor" even though the latter is of a higher level.)

Actually, the only official word on the relationship between quest reward, player made and monster dropped equipment comes from Progressive, which is currently still in the beginning stages. Progressive says that all three are roughly equal early on, but that the balance is likely to tip towards player made and monster dropped as the game goes by. And that's the only time the question of which equips are best has ever been directly addressed.

Also, Elucidator was described as a Maken in the Japanese version of either the anime or the novels (I forgot which) by Lisbeth when she appraised it, which could be translated to mean it is either a "Magic Sword" or a "Demon Sword." Such a classification is said to be the most powerful drop weapon class in SAO, if I'm remembering the Wiki correctly. So yes, Dark Repulser's weapon class is likely inferior to Elucidator's. But the fact remains that the materials came from a high level quest which required a blacksmith in the party to be activated five floors above where Elucidator dropped. Which means Dark Repulser was very likely forged using top grade materials for when they became accessible. It should have been the stronger sword due to that floor difference alone (that's a front lines player level difference of at least ten, possibly as high as fifteen, judging by Progressive), never mind the quest it's locked behind.

O, I see what you mean about her being unrealistic. Yeah I agree that it's stupid, but you have to have Kirito sama save the damsel in distress and integrate her into his "group" right? >_> I really liked her design both in GGO and in Hollow Fragment (RIP someone stole my Vita). I only wish they kept Sinon that way :(.

1 hour ago, ShowOffX said:

O, I see what you mean about her being unrealistic. Yeah I agree that it's stupid, but you have to have Kirito sama save the damsel in distress and integrate her into his "group" right? >_> I really liked her design both in GGO and in Hollow Fragment (RIP someone stole my Vita). I only wish they kept Sinon that way :(.

Group my ass. That, my friend, is what we in the business call a harem. Or, more accurately, a harem plus foster child plus Klein (token goofy best friend) plus Agil (token Kiribro). Literally the only prominent female character in the entire series who doesn't fall for Kami no Kenshi-sama (exempting his foster child for obvious reasons) is Yuuki, and that's only because she fell for Asuna at first sight instead. Some people might say that Sinon didn't and to them I ask this: how blind to subtext do you have to be in order to not read between the lines there? I gotta tell you, ships across the animeverse have sustained themselves in canon on way less than Kirito/Sinon before, especially yuri/yaoi ships.

On that note, and this is for everyone who wants to put their two cents in, a quick question regarding the pairings of this story whenever it progresses to the point of romance: would you prefer that the pairing be Asuna x femKirito or Asuna x Yuuki? Or would you prefer a love triangle/polyamory type thing? I'm fine with any of the above, but I'd like to know what way to go in advance so I can plan shit out.

Also, just to get this out there: I fucking love how this story has managed to unite the Omo Org fiction reading community in our universal hatred of anime Kirito. And to a lesser extent the anime in general. That's just kind of hilarious to me. To be honest the discussions this thread has generated have been way more rewarding than people's story commentary... which is not a sentence I often get to say.

On a more general note, for those of you who are wondering: I am still working on this thing and my other SAO story both. As for my older stories like the Love Live and K-ON fics... fuck 'em until further notice, two active ABDL stories is enough to satisfy my earthly desires and I'm better at writing SAO than musical shit.

I'm currently over 3100 words into chapter three of this story and around 1800 words into chapter three of my shameless premise ripoff of Darksyn's Era of Survival (You say I got permission so it's not a ripoff? Who the fuck even told you that?!). I would have been done by now but getting traded some hacked gear so the game would stop kicking my uncoordinated ass so hard has revived my interest in Sword Art Online Hollow Realization's PS4 version, and I've been playing it almost nonstop for like a full week. It's just now starting to die down enough that my drive to write has returned, but I'm writing more every day, so I suspect my productivity will continue to increase for a few more days before it plateaus at the normal level.

Hence that's why I said "group" with quotation marks and the ">_>" face. But Kirito is only supposed to love Asuna right? Cause true love triumphs over all their hardship in SAO and can motivate a guy to endure incredible pain in front of a rapey dude, right? (/s cause it doesn't translate well over the internet)

BTW, YuukixAsuna imo, just for the Yuuki Yuuki joke. (And Asuna doesn't go "OH KIRITO KUN" for Yuuki lol. Plus Yuuki is BA.)

20 hours ago, writerforce6 said:

Group my ass. That, my friend, is what we in the business call a harem. Or, more accurately, a harem plus foster child plus Klein (token goofy best friend) plus Agil (token Kiribro). Literally the only prominent female character in the entire series who doesn't fall for Kami no Kenshi-sama (exempting his foster child for obvious reasons) is Yuuki, and that's only because she fell for Asuna at first sight instead. Some people might say that Sinon didn't and to them I ask this: how blind to subtext do you have to be in order to not read between the lines there? I gotta tell you, ships across the animeverse have sustained themselves in canon on way less than Kirito/Sinon before, especially yuri/yaoi ships.

On that note, and this is for everyone who wants to put their two cents in, a quick question regarding the pairings of this story whenever it progresses to the point of romance: would you prefer that the pairing be Asuna x femKirito or Asuna x Yuuki? Or would you prefer a love triangle/polyamory type thing? I'm fine with any of the above, but I'd like to know what way to go in advance so I can plan shit out.

Also, just to get this out there: I fucking love how this story has managed to unite the Omo Org fiction reading community in our universal hatred of anime Kirito. And to a lesser extent the anime in general. That's just kind of hilarious to me. To be honest the discussions this thread has generated have been way more rewarding than people's story commentary... which is not a sentence I often get to say.

On a more general note, for those of you who are wondering: I am still working on this thing and my other SAO story both. As for my older stories like the Love Live and K-ON fics... fuck 'em until further notice, two active ABDL stories is enough to satisfy my earthly desires and I'm better at writing SAO than musical shit.

I'm currently over 3100 words into chapter three of this story and around 1800 words into chapter three of my shameless premise ripoff of Darksyn's Era of Survival (You say I got permission so it's not a ripoff? Who the fuck even told you that?!). I would have been done by now but getting traded some hacked gear so the game would stop kicking my uncoordinated ass so hard has revived my interest in Sword Art Online Hollow Realization's PS4 version, and I've been playing it almost nonstop for like a full week. It's just now starting to die down enough that my drive to write has returned, but I'm writing more every day, so I suspect my productivity will continue to increase for a few more days before it plateaus at the normal level.

I mean I accomplished the whole everyone dislikes or hates the anime in the SAO room on Flist. As for shipping go Poly or AsunaxKimiko or spin the gun amd do Asunaxsomeoneelse for the hell of it.

Speaking of the games (patiently awaits Sao vs AW.)

I could rant about how much I want to strangle Infinty moments story but I'll save that for when I am on my pc tomorrow 

Can't wait for the new chapter.

16 hours ago, Kiriko said:

I mean I accomplished the whole everyone dislikes or hates the anime in the SAO room on Flist. As for shipping go Poly or AsunaxKimiko or spin the gun amd do Asunaxsomeoneelse for the hell of it.

Speaking of the games (patiently awaits Sao vs AW.)

I could rant about how much I want to strangle Infinty moments story but I'll save that for when I am on my pc tomorrow 

Can't wait for the new chapter.

I swear to god when I read this initially I thought you were the site owner and then proceeded to wonder how the hell I attracted Kirito's attention with my shitty fanfic (It's bad by my personal standards because I'm out of genre - action is more my forte). I thought something like akin to "Son of a bitch! Why did the god of Omo Org descend into the mortal realm?" (I think in jokes/exaggerated terms half the time because I'm borderline insane, which is itself another exaggeration) for all of one minute as I woke up that morning before I noticed that one letter was off.. It took me until just now to realize that not only have I spoken with you before, but you've also been commenting on this story since it began. What tipped me off was going back and finding that the non Darksyn story this work inspired was written by you... by the way, whenever you rewrite it in full I'll be sure to give it proper feedback.

Maybe one day this story actually will actually attract Kirito's attention. I just hope if so, it's because he's reading the story and not because he has to do his job as a moderator.

53 minutes ago, ShowOffX said:

"Kirito-Senpai plz notice me"

I thought the same thing too, I misread the name XD

Oh god don't remind me of Yandere Simulator... or that asshat Pewdiepie's playthrough of it for that matter, the guy's just got a sense of humor that's bad enough it makes you legitimately pity his intelligence. My ten year old second cousin showed me one of the parts to it and I didn't know whether to flame it or just walk away as fast as possible and never look back so that his stupidity and bad sense of humor didn't infect me.

I honestly don't know whether Kirito would even like this story given that I made his namesake character a girl and given that it's not really my writing genre. Half of me thinks he might enjoy it a little and half of me thinks he'd hate it so much that he might just think of an excuse to delete it (or at least enough to write a withering critique). So you know, it might actually be a good thing he hasn't noticed it yet...

Okay, I should be sleeping by now, but as you well know, I tend to by at my most productive when half my brain cells are so tired they're operating at ten percent capacity and the rest are working overtime so that I can still function properly.

Chapter three of this story is more or less complete. I'm gonna wait until I've edited it tomorrow before posting it, because I'm almost positive that if I release it as is there'll be numerous fuck ups that I won't be able to edit out tomorrow since you can't edit posts more than six hours later. But I just wanted you guys to know that it is, in fact, finished. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go drop like a fucking rock and sleep.

And chapter three has arrived! This is in all likelihood the second to last chapter in this story, but once it's complete it'll be time to play with a much wider cast in the sequel! The first chapter of said sequel will introduce the man whom Asuna's mother wanted her to marry... I'll give you three guesses as to who he is.

Now then, I don't want to hold you up here. Let's get this show on the road! Read on!

Asuna’s Descent into Diaperhood

Chapter Three: Dream Realized

When my eye that wasn’t buried in the pillow slowly fluttered open the next morning, I felt significantly more rested than I had when I woke up the day before. It only took me a few seconds to clear my head of the sleepy fog that had shrouded it for over two minutes the morning prior. The reason for this difference became clear to me almost immediately – the bedsheets which had been put on after the ones I’d peed in were removed were still perfectly dry.

However, as I discovered when I moved to sit up, the same could not be said for the diaper taped around my waist. I’d been sleeping on my stomach again, as per the usual, and as a result, it felt like almost the entire front of the brief had been soaked. The garment’s front had swelled up to around twice its original thickness, so much so that I got the impression I must have peed in it more than once.

As I sat there with my legs hanging over the edge of my bed, I pulled on the waistband of my pajama bottoms in order to take a peak at the sodden garment beneath. To my surprise, the floral prints that were on the diaper originally seemed to have worn off everywhere but the very top. It looked like the flowers weren’t just cutesy designs, but also wetness indicators as well… just like the designs on certain baby diapers and pull-ups. Just one more humiliating aspect of this whole situation.

Although I suppose for people like Suguha, it’s actually pretty useful… given that it allows her to know which parts of the diaper are wet and which aren’t, that way she knows when she needs a change.

No matter how much I thought about it, I just couldn’t stop fixating on the fact that the girl in the room next to mine almost certainly wore diapers both day and night. The idea just provoked so many unanswered questions. Why did she need them? Was she in a car crash or something? How long had she needed them for? Was this a more recent development, or was she just never successfully toilet trained in the first place?

All of these questions swam around endlessly in my mind. But the one thing I wondered about it above all else… what was it like to have to wear diapers full time? To have to go through every part of life – school, club activities, shopping, eating, studying, leisure, time with friends, time with family, all while wearing a diaper because you couldn’t control your own bodily functions?

Oh, speaking of bodily functions…

I could feel my bowels beginning to move. It looked like it was about time to make my morning number two. If I recalled correctly, the bathroom was downstairs, in the hallway behind the stairway on the right. I stood up to go take care of business, sodden diaper momentarily forgotten as I focused on getting down to the bathroom as quickly as possible.

I exited my room in a relatively speedy waddle and rounded the corner, passing by Suguha’s room as I made my way to the stairs. I took a right at the hallway washroom and began descending the stairs, my bowels moving somewhat jerkily and increasing the urge I felt with every step. The further down the staircase I went, the harder it became to bear, until something highly unexpected happened right as I reached the first floor.

Right as my feet both reached the wooden floor at the end of the staircase, it felt like the muscle that kept the bowels shut relaxed on its own without prior warning or consent. I tried to tighten them as soon as I felt this unfamiliar sensation, but it was as if the muscles down there had stopped listening to me entirely – they remained relaxed and open despite my concerted effort to close them. As a result, the stool in my bowels soon began to pass through them with no resistance.

No, no, no! What’s going on?! This doesn’t even make any sense!

In response to this newfound quandary, I picked up the pace, walking as fast as I could back around the stairs and through the hall to the left. However, this increased speed only made my bowels start moving faster themselves, pushing their contents right through my forcibly relaxed rectum and out into my padded rear. I was so close to making it to the bathroom, but even I could tell I was fighting a losing battle.

And then, just before I made it to the bathroom door, the worst possible thing happened. I tripped on a floorboard and fell face first into the wooden floor. I landed on my knees, my padded posterior sticking into the air. At that point, I knew I had lost. My morning number two continued to fill out the seat of my diaper more and more, and the seat of my pants began to bulge out further and further, until it finally slowed to a stop as my bowels ran out of contents to excrete.

Tears of frustration gathered in the corners of my eyes as the gravity of what had just happened sunk in. I had just uncontrollably pooped myself – something only babies and toddlers did. The smell beginning to waft through the air proved that beyond a shadow of a doubt. I couldn’t even hold it for one minute until I reached the bathroom. I couldn’t even hold it, period.

The tears began to fall, but more quickly took their place. At the realization that crying after pooping myself was exactly what a baby would do, I broke down into a fit of sobs, unable to contain my grief at the infantile state I’d been reduced to.

As I wept, I heard the sound of the toilet flushing from the other side of the bathroom door. With it came a realization – my chances of making it to the toilet with anything left in my bowels were doomed whether I tripped or not. Someone was already in there. As the bathroom sink began to run, my sobs intensified at the thought that whoever was in there would soon see me in this shameful state. And even if I got up and ran back up to my room, they’d still figure out what happened from the lingering smell.

But even though I didn’t want to be seen like this, I didn’t react in time. As I continued to cry, the door opened, and Suguha stepped out before addressing me with a concerned voice. “What’s wrong, Asuna? Why are you… oh, I think I smell what happened. Let’s get you cleaned up, okay?”

By the time the two made it back into the older Kirigaya sibling’s room, Asuna’s crying had mostly subsided. She was still sniffling periodically and breathing rather heavily, but the tears and sobbing had stopped. She still seemed to be really upset, and Suguha didn’t blame her. To lose control of her bowels right in front of the bathroom… nobody would handle that well.

The black-haired fourteen year old’s mind was swimming with questions. What she knew about the situation was that the chestnut-haired girl had tripped on the way to the bathroom and lost control over her bowels. But that didn’t make much sense. Tripping would have been a good explanation for losing control of the bladder, but it was much easier to hold in a bowel movement even through physical shock like a trip. Yet Asuna couldn’t, for some reason… something about this just didn’t add up.

“Asuna?” the younger Kirigaya sibling started, keeping her voice in a measured tone. “If you don’t mind my asking, how exactly did this happen? Usually, people get constipated before they lose control.”

The fifteen year old sniffled again. “When I was on my way to the bathroom, my muscles down there… they opened on their own. When I tried to close them, they didn’t respond… I could do nothing to stop it… the muscles are still open now, even… and they still won’t close when I tell them to.”

This explanation struck a familiar chord with Suguha. This was an experience she remembered all too well, for a very simple reason. It was exactly what had happened to her bladder a few months more than a year prior. One day, when she peed, her bladder muscles just stayed open after she finished, and trying to make them close didn’t work. By the time she suddenly regained the ability to close them six months later, her bladder capacity had shrunk massively and her six months unused sphincter had weakened to the point that she could no longer hold in her pee when her bladder was even half full no matter how hard she tried.

However, by that point, she’d gotten used to wearing her diapers to the point where they didn’t even remotely hinder her in her kendo matches, so she didn’t really have a problem with continuing to wear them indefinitely. She knew one thing for sure: she had no intention of trying to retrain her bladder any time soon. Her potty training had been hard enough the first time around – it took her until she was seven years old to get out of diapers during the day alone, and until she was ten for nighttime.

She was in no rush whatsoever to relive those times. As such, as far as her mother and sister knew, she still couldn’t close her sphincter at all. And to be honest, since she didn’t make a habit of trying to do it often and its resting state had become open, it seemed like the muscle became harder to move every time she did try. Suguha was becoming increasingly aware of the possibility that she might lose control of the muscle permanently if things continued on like this. She knew that this should have scared and alarmed her, but it didn’t even bother her a little. She was perfectly content with remaining in diapers for the rest of her life at this point.

Focus, Suguha! You’re supposed to be cleaning Asuna up right now!

“If they’re still stuck open now, then it could happen again,” the younger girl pointed out, keeping her voice gentle despite the knowledge that her words probably felt like a punch to the gut to the person standing in front of her. “So we’re gonna have to keep you in diapers until this problem resolves.”

There was a slight delay before Asuna’s voice came out in a soft mumble, sounding meek and subdued. “… You’re right. It hurts to hear, but you’re right…”

The fourteen year old nodded, turned and bent down in her spot by the bed until her thighs were resting on the backs of her shins, then pulled open the drawer containing the changing supplies. She pulled out the things she’d need one by one and put them all on the bed. First came the Ziploc bag, then came the box of rubber medical gloves, then the newly opened tube of rash cream, then a container of wet wipes, and finally, the changing mat. After she finished gathered all the supplies on the bed, she grabbed a diaper from the nearly full pack, stood back up and proceeded to move everything into position.

Once everything was in place, Suguha turned back to Asuna and pointed to the unfolded changing mat. “Can you drop your pants and lie down there? The sooner we get you cleaned up, the better.”

Asuna looked back and forth from me to the bed as if contemplating something. She seemed to be thinking about whether to comply or not. After a few seconds of mulling it over, she sighed in a defeated manner, pulled her pajama bottoms to her ankles and climbed onto the bed. As she struggled to get situated, the younger girl realized why she had hesitated. She’d just had a bowel accident… and the black-haired girl had just instructed that she lie down on her back, which would only make her diaper’s contents squish up against her.

After a few more seconds, the chestnut-haired girl gave into the inevitable and laid down on her back, allowing her posterior to lower into the changing mat. Almost immediately, her face wrinkled in revulsion and she gave a soft whimper. “This is really gross… please hurry up…”

The poor girl… Suguha couldn’t help but feel bad for her. This must have just been humiliating… not only did she lose control of her bowels, not only did she have to be changed into another diaper, but she even had to be changed by someone younger than her. The fourteen year old immediately set to work, donning a pair of rubber gloves and undoing the tapes of the heavily wet, soiled protective garment with four loud and fast ripping noises. She did her absolute best to ignore the smell that almost immediately assaulted her nostrils.

She pulled the front panel back, revealing the mess inside before addressing Asuna in a caring voice. “Can you roll onto your side?”

Asuna wasted no time complying with her request. The fourteen year old quickly pulled the soiled garment out from under her chestnut-haired senior before grabbing a wet wipe and getting right to work. She carefully, gently and thoroughly wiped away at the mess clinging to the defeated girl’s backside, tossing each used wipe inside the used diaper. However, when she started wiping the mess closer to her front, something completely unexpected happened.

The pressure of a wiping motion forced a small, brief jet of urine out of the fifteen year old’s privates which weakly spurted out into the bedsheets beneath it. For a moment, Suguha stopped right in her tracks, stunned. The girl lying before her hadn’t mentioned anything about her bladder having problems too… and yet the small wet stain soaking into the sheets were undeniable proof that something was wrong there, too. Even stranger still, the lying girl didn’t even seemed to have noticed what had just come out of her at all… she hadn’t moved to get a look or stiffened up in response.

“Why did you stop?” Asuna asked, her voice tentative and demure. That tore it – she definitely hadn’t noticed what happened.

Suguha very carefully constructed her response in her mind, knowing that the slightest error could do some real damage to the older girl’s self esteem. However, the words didn’t quite come out as skillfully as she intended them to. “Um, Asuna… you just… you just peed a little onto the bed.”

The chestnut-eyed girl’s head snapped up and looked the younger girl dead in the eyes, her voice coming out thick with alarm. “You’re serious?”

“Dead serious. Move your bottom leg forward and you’ll feel it.”

The older girl did as instructed and her eyes immediately widened, her jaw going slack as her head fell back down onto the bed. The youngest Kirigaya sibling suspected that had she not already cried her heart out mere minutes prior, she’d have done it again. But instead, she merely muttered to herself in a voice hollow and numb with despair.

“I didn’t even feel it…”

This revelation brought them into unfamiliar territory, even for Suguha. True, she didn’t feel it when she wet herself either, but that was because she’d been unable to hold it for over a year already – it took months for her to stop feeling her leakage. And if she were in a position that prevented her from being able to pee freely, not that there were many of them left anymore, she would be able to feel her bladder filling up. This was Asuna’s first daytime pee accident, even if it was a small one, and already she couldn’t feel it happening. That was a clear sign that something was wrong.

She’d have to ask her older sister what this meant when she got back later that day. Kimiko was studying to become a medical scientist, so she’d almost certainly be able to make more sense of this than either the younger sibling or the girl lying on the bed could on their own.

Throughout the rest of the changing process as well as the next several hours, Asuna remained completely silent.

“Sugu, I’m home!” a sharp, deep voice called out from downstairs at exactly four twenty-six in the afternoon. Before I even had the chance to wonder who it was, my would be query got prematurely answered. “Where’s that perfect ten you were talking about on the phone?”

So it was the older sister I’d spoken with on the phone on my first night here. The one who normally changed Suguha’s diapers… and that was just about the only thing I knew about her. Beyond that and her voice, I could only speculate. Judging by the fact that Suguha had rated my appearance and then used it to argue that she wouldn’t mind me occupying her room, it was possible that the older sister was a lesbian… but I didn’t know for certain.

“She’s in your room, sis! Go get her and bring her downstairs, I’m fixing some snacks!” Suguha called back, also from downstairs. Apparently, she didn’t know that I was listening.

I could hear the older sister making her way up the stairs. Ordinarily I would have got up from my spot lazing on the bed to meet her halfway, but this day had been too hard on me for me to still have the energy to be polite. After I got changed out of the diaper I’d worn to bed, I didn’t really emotionally recover until around lunchtime. However, right as I finished my lunch, I had a second bowel movement, like I did after every meal.

Given that I was sitting in a chair when it happened, my bowels did not immediately void themselves completely. However, the moment I stood up, I was helpless to stop filling the seat of my pants. And just like that, my emotions were back to square one, as if they had never improved since my first… accident. I didn’t break down crying again, but the despair and hopelessness were back all the same.

And with them was a new sense of permanence. The accident when I woke up wasn’t a one off. Being unable to control my bodily functions was just a feature of my life now, for who knows how long, possibly even the rest of my life. This conclusion was only reinforced by the fact that when Suguha changed me again, I realized belatedly that the used diaper was soaked in addition to being soiled.

“Hmm… in my professional opinion, I believe we have a nine point six. Dressing up and using makeup would net a perfect score, though,” the voice of the older sister snapped me out of my recollection. “Not bad, not bad at all. That’s the second highest casual wear score I’ve ever seen.”

Normally such commentary would either leave me flabbergasted or incite a vitriolic response. But this time, neither of those occurred. I don’t know whether it was the fact that it came from a girl that had me off my usual game, or whether I just didn’t have the emotional energy to deal with this how I normally might have, but I took the fact that my appearance just got rated like a score on a televised contest in stride.

“Do you make a habit of rating people on their physical appearances, or am I just special?” I asked her without even lifting my head to look at her.

Her response came almost immediately. “Just the ones who catch my attention. So you know, mostly hot chicks and people with interesting personalities. Anyway, it’s good to see you still have a spine after what you’ve been through today. If you can still give me sass, it shows you’re not completely broken and will eventually recover, at least mentally.”

So Suguha told her about what I’ve been reduced to… not to mention…

“I wasn’t aware I’d be sharing a bed with an open lesbian,” I retorted, my voice portraying sarcastic shock. “I sure hope you have adequate self-control, or I might be in real trouble.”

This was ultimately nothing more than a shot. I knew full well that I didn’t have the right to judge her. The whole reason I didn’t want to get married was because I was interested only in other girls myself and had been as far back as I could remember. I’d just never had the courage to admit it to anyone in my entire life, not even my brother, so encountering someone who did… it made me a little jealous of how blatant and bold she was about it.

Once again, she responded almost the moment I finished. If nothing else, she seemed to be quite adept at thinking on her feet. Unfortunately, this was where she stopped being condescending and started being flat out mean.

“Oh, get over yourself, elf girl. I’m out of your league!” she shot back, her razor sharp voice completely devoid of kindness and mercy alike. “And for your information, even if I was remotely interested in you, which I’m not, I already have a girlfriend. Notably, the only girl I’ve ever met whose casual wear rating is higher than yours.”

Wow, she managed to fire back four times in four sentences. Even if it ultimately really ticked me off to hear every one of those remarks, I couldn’t help but silently admit that it was kind of impressive that she came up with all of those in such a short amount of time. She started talking right as I stopped and didn’t pause even for a second between any of them, and yet not only was what she came up with intellectually coherent, but it also managed to actually deal some emotional damage by the end.

I bolted upright in bed and glared at the girl standing in the doorway with a fire in my eyes. “Excuse you? I’m out of your league my— oh…”

The reason I ran out of steam and caved was simple. The thing I’d been prepared to rip to shreds – that she was out of my league… it turned out that wasn’t just talk. She visually outclassed me in every possible way. I wanted to be mad at her for it, but… she was right.

Much like her sister, this girl had an hourglass figure, except hers was even more enviable, which made sense given that she was a year older. From what I could tell, she was taller than me, and the toned arms I saw crossed in front of her dark violet V-neck shirt told me she must have got some kind of regular exercise. Her legs were the same, and her black mini-skirt showed them off for all to see.

But the two things which really set her apart from me the most were her hair and her eyes. Her wind-tossed jet black locks shined with a radiance I hadn’t thought possible of hair that dark, with a length that seemed to reach down to her shoulder blades. But it seemed so silky looking that I wasn’t sure if it would be possible to reproduce the same effect with my hair. And her eyes were a breathtaking violet which sparkled like amethyst gemstones. I didn’t even know it was possible to have purple eyes… but her beautiful irises staring back at me were living proof.

Oh crap, this is bad… she’s my type. No, she’s even better than my type… I’m screwed.

And judging by the look she was giving me, she knew what I was thinking. That was the smirk of someone who knew that they’d earned a complete victory. She nodded before swiftly turning around.

“That’s what I thought,” she replied before stepping through the open doorway and into the hall. “Now that we have rank all sorted out, I’m gonna head downstairs and eat. I don’t really care if you follow or not, but if you’re up for it, you’re welcome to come down too.”

With that, she left. As I heard her descend the stairs, the reality of the situation occurred to me. As much as I hated to admit it, the one who would need self control wasn’t her. It was me.

So, what do you think? I'm guessing Asuna's sudden incontinence didn't make any sense whatsoever to you. Rest assured, this will be explained in the next and probable final chapter... which will start off in Kimiko's perspective.

Speaking of which, what do you guys think of Kimiko? You only got a few lines to judge her by this chapter, but I think that exchange should have been enough to get a sense of whether you like her or not. She's nice to people at first, but if you offend her, watch the fuck out because you don't want to be on the receiving end of her anger!

As of yet, I'm still undecided about whether I want there to be romance between Asuna and Kimiko or between Asuna and Yuuki. But for those of you wondering who Kimiko's current girlfriend is... her in-game name in the SAO gameverse starts with a P. That's as far as I'll narrow it down, but it should be more than enough for you to figure it out on the Wiki, where she's on the first page of the character list.

Anyway, I think I need to go work on my version of EoS now. Be sure to tell me what you thought of chapter three! And before I go, one more thing... check out this commission I did to be the cover for this story on my Deviant Art release of it! Pretty sweet, right? You can thank B Bunny Artistry on Deviant Art for that one!

Later! I'll probably respond to all substantive comments the moment I notice them, but I'm sure to be back the next time this thread generates an interesting discussion! See you then!

c_xvwritingda_sao_l_by_b_bunny_artistry-dbbzxqy.png