Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Forty hands and a bursting bladder

My girlfriend lives in a sorority house with about a dozen-or-so other girls. One game they like to play is called Edward Fortyhands (or Amy Wine-hands), which, for the uninitiated, is a game where you duct-tape 40 oz. bottles of beer (or full bottles of wine) to your hands. People get very drunk, and everyone gets a laugh seeing their friends stumbling around with bottles on their hands.

It was late spring, and final exams had recently ended. I was invited over to my girlfriends place for a party, which, at this sorority meant drinking large amounts of alcohol, but nothing else. When I got there, talk of Edward Fortyhands had already begun, and I was begrudgingly dragged in. My girlfriend duct taped 40 oz. cans of Genesee beer to each of my hands, and another girl taped bottles of wine to each of my girlfriends hands.

For a bit of reference. My girlfriend is about 5 feet tall, weighs around 120 pounds, and is Asian, all of which mean she does not have a very high alcohol tolerance. My only excuse is that I don't drink a lot; but whatever it was, the two of us drank much slower than the sorority girls. In fact, after about two hours, everyone was finished except for me and my girlfriend.

Both of us were in the yard by ourselves, and we both were joking about needing to use the bathroom. I was starting to get desperate, and I noticed that she was squirming around, crossing her legs and she even started doing a little dance which I have only seen one other time where she holds her crotch and jumps wildly from one foot to the other - an exhausting exercise, which I can't imagine does any good.

The sun set and it grew dark outside. We were still both outside holding on to our bladders, when I decided that enough was enough. I was close to finishing and I managed to down what was left of both bottles. It was not pretty, and I vomited later, but I was able to go inside to the bathroom to get that sweet relief. There was something nice about holding a full bladder alongside my girlfriend, but I genuinely couldn't wait, and when I finished I rushed into the bathroom. When I came out, she was still squirming outside with two wine bottles taped to her hands. When I saw her I jokingly said something like "Ahh, relief". She was not happy.

She agonized for about 10 minutes after that, crossing her legs, pressing her bottle filled hands against her crotch, and doing that dance. Soon she had a wet patch around her legs, and finally she decided she couldn't wait; and she asked me to take her into the bathroom and help her get her pants down. We are intimate enough that this wasn't such a strange request, so I obliged. I shut the door behind us, and took down her pants, playing a few jokes along the way, like making the sound of water flowing or turning on the sink. Eventually she got to the toilet, and absolutely exploded.

She got her revenge for the jokes, by the way. Not too long after she finished in the bathroom, she finished her bottles and we decided to walk the two or so miles back to my apartment. Drunk, this took one hour, and both of us desperately needed the toilet again by the time we got upstairs. I tried to get to the toilet first, but she rushed up behind me and blocked my path with an outstretched arm and letting out a cute "ladies first!" 

She exploded into the toilet again and made me watch, but I wasn't exactly upset about this.

Tell me what you think! I'm an aspiring writer and I would love to hear some feedback!

Edwards 40 hands is one of my favorite drinking games. who ever invented it must had been into omorashi himself . its a great way to get  the other boys to drink and hold with you. I love how my bladder swells up with the game. seeing the swelling bladders on others as we do it shirtless. seeing the other boys squirming around to hold it. crossing legs. or opening and closing legs real fast over and over. or jumping around to hold it. and when    I do the game with other boys there is no  untapeing  of the bottles until done. you either hold it or piss yourselfs. there is no going to pee before both are drank. good incentive to hold it in even when desperate. then there is the challenge to see how much longer we       all can hold it after done           . urging each other to hold it a little longer when we want to go pee.  makes for really good male bonding as we are all in pain. buzzed from the beer and are holding it together seeing how tough we are how much pain we can take.