Healthcare Workers

Guest insomea

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They are 8 and 9, they are fine with not going in lessons, they never go more than an hour and half without an opportunity to go to the toilet. It has always been my rule that they only go at break ti

A few weeks ago I was dying for a wee in the afternoon lessons but had to wait as no one was available to cover. A girl also needed to go but I wouldn't let her , if i had to wait so would she. By the

I am a teacher and am often bursting to wee by the time the school day ends as I have not had chance, toilet breaks are certainly few and far between. I also do not allow the children to use the loo d

I found an article on bus drivers and holding, I'm sure you could find it by looking up "bus drivers bathroom breaks" or something. Pretty interesting, said stuff about bottles and even pants wetting when there isn't enough time to stop st the bathroom, but how they can't be obvious about it or they can get fired. 

In terms of healthcare workers I am reminded of a nurse I knew many years ago. My sister had an operation and after a week in hospital she came home. Every other day the district nurse would come round to check on her and change her dressings and check medication. She had two nurses who came. One was a woman in her 40's and the other was a younger nurse I would say was in her mid 20's. One day when she came round she saw to my sister and then asked if she could possibly use our bathroom before she left. We said she could and when she came back she thanked us and told us she had been bursting for a wee all afternoon but didn't dare use the bathroom at some of the houses she visited. Whether it be because of hygiene or her patients been funny about it. I found it interesting how she must spend everyday driving around visiting patients with a bursting bladder and more than once she ended up using our bathroom. I remember once I answered the door one afternoon weeks after she had stopping coming to see my sister and I found her standing on the doorstep doing a lovely pee dance and quickly asked if she could use our bathroom as she was dying for a wee.

That was years ago but even today my father in law currently has nurse visits everyday and they too seem to be going around in a desperate state.

I think it's certainly well known that teachers and medical professionals get to hold it.  Although I've not heard much from her recently, I used to correspond with a nurse who was very good at holding it, often for entire shifts.  

Also I think barista's need to be good at holding it too.  Imagine making countless cups of coffee for people all day long, knowing full well that it's one of  the most powerful diuretics on the planet.  Maybe it's a thought though that leaves some of the male ones with a stiff cock!

I think most jobs in the medical field require a strong bladder, with long shifts and limited toilet breaks, particularly nurses and paramedics. A few years ago I was at a club on a university campus, my friend had gotten into a fight and had gone to the office in the club to get checked by the student paramedics who volunteered there. I remember one of them looked absolutely bursting for a wee, she couldn't stand still and kept having to cross her legs. She was fidgeting around the whole time we were in there and when we left there were people waiting to be seen, so there was no chance for her to take a toilet break. 

Teaching is another profession where a strong bladder is definitely needed, in a typical school day there many only be one or two chances to take a toilet break. I've seen a few teachers desperate, one that springs to mind is a young music teacher who was bouncing up and down on the spot at the end of the lunch break, complaining that she had not had chance to go for a wee yet. One of my English teachers also got desperate during  of a 2 hour lesson and couldn't stand still by the end. 

I also used to work as a cashier in the retail sector and a few times I found myself stuck on the till with a very full bladder and nobody to cover for me. I saw a few of my colleagues desperate as well. 

1 hour ago, lucyr23 said:

I am a teacher and am often bursting to wee by the time the school day ends as I have not had chance, toilet breaks are certainly few and far between. I also do not allow the children to use the loo during class either

You might be in a country other than America so I won't judge, but isn't denying a student the restroom illegal?  I get trying to teach self-control and all, but what if the kid has a bladder infection or diarrhea?  

Journalism is another profession where I imagine a strong bladder is needed, particularly broadcast journalists who might have to spend all day at a location waiting around to get the shot they need. I remember years ago on one of those blooper reel shows there was an outtake of the BBC's royal correspondent Jennie Bond fluffing her lines while recording a piece to camera, then she hopped up and down and said 'Oh forget it, I just want to go and have a pee'. 

30 minutes ago, Rick Dixon said:

You might be in a country other than America so I won't judge, but isn't denying a student the restroom illegal?  I get trying to teach self-control and all, but what if the kid has a bladder infection or diarrhea?  

Not in the UK it isn't. If they have a medical problem they have a doctors note., If not they wait until the breaks just like I have to

Years ago I lived a short walk from a small neighborhood bar where I would occasionally go during the week, in part because of the hot bartender.  One time I was there close to closing time, there were just two of us patrons left, and he made a sudden dash for the men's room.  When he came out three or four minutes later he flashed a grin and said, "I've been holding it for hours".  That mental picture has stimulated me many times since then!

Guest tholepin

Health care workers, the female variety, are prone to include bathroom play in their "fun-box." Not on the first date or "meeting" if they are married, but if they get the right vibes, it's "ooh, I have to pee," but no move towards the toilet. If you encourage her, provide a soaker pad and comfortable washing up places,  wetting is ensured along with a much more intimate and passionate encounter. 

Health care workers are only human. They see how people get off using their diapers and do their best to help them enjoy one of the few pleasures left to them. They like it too!

A child who is uncomfortable and distracted by a full bladder isn't going to learn well.  While it's good to encourage them to use the toilet during breaks, it's more educationally sound to have them miss four or five minutes of class activity than to have them present but not learning.  If a child frequently asks to be excused, there may be a physical or psychological reason that should be investigated.  

Policewomen in traffic duty also have to hold pee for hours as I have observed. Imagine the situation of a Policewoman who has to be in duty at the same place for the whole day and not having a convenient place to empty her bladder for the whole day. Sometimes I have seen policemen relieving themselves at certain places privately; but never a policewoman. Policemen can pee. But how a policewoman? I'm 100% sure that a policewoman can't find a place to pee privately during duty. I have seen policewomen in the morning in duty at the junction, and the same policewoman in duty in the evening too, when I'm coming back, but more or less fidgety, with a strained face, proving that she has been holding pee whole day. 

17 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

Policewomen in traffic duty also have to hold pee for hours as I have observed. Imagine the situation of a Policewoman who has to be in duty at the same place for the whole day and not having a convenient place to empty her bladder for the whole day. Sometimes I have seen policemen relieving themselves at certain places privately; but never a policewoman. Policemen can pee. But how a policewoman? I'm 100% sure that a policewoman can't find a place to pee privately during duty. I have seen policewomen in the morning in duty at the junction, and the same policewoman in duty in the evening too, when I'm coming back, but more or less fidgety, with a strained face, proving that she has been holding pee whole day. 

Seriously? I would have never guessed that

I work as a System Administrator in the NHS over in the UK xD I have to write, verify and publish information on bedwetting and incontinence which gives me a bit of an internal chuckle.. apart from that not much I guess? x3 I find Omorashi cute and all but I'd never risk doing anything at work as you know, Work's work and Play is play. Me not doing my job properly could be the difference in someone's life.