Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Hello!

the Names GigaQ, been apart of this web sight for many years, almost since the beginning. i've always had an interest in my AB/DL fantasies and as of recently i almost had a mommy to care for me but it ended up not working out. SO! out of boardum and interest, i've decided to become urinary incontinent for a year to see if i truly can enjoy being the big baby i am inside and wet my diapers with no control. i've been trying to find good places online to read about experiences of people going through this process, only to be kinda sorta left in the dark about what to expect. so here i'm making a journal to A) help myself on my AB/DL Journey. and B) perhaps give others insight on what it takes to go through this. 

The month of May (the decision)

so after much thought and after talking with a potential "mommy" it was decided that i would become Incontinent so my "mommy" could care for me more so like a baby after she moved into my house. so in this interest i prepared myself for the changes by purchasing some premium diapers to prevent possible mortifying accidents out in public. as well as some other supplies like baby powder, and nutrient rich baby wipes to prevent possible rashes. and lastly (since i don't have much else to spend on) laser hair removal on my diapered area. 

Diapers: Abena M4 Diapers for Day time use.

they are thick, but don't make me waddle, really a nice diaper than can hold for a full 8 hour workday.

Rearz inc. Safari Diapers for Night time use.

these are EXTREMELY thick. they will make me waddle but are without a doubt the cutest AB/DL diapers that hold up to night time wetting.

Baby Powder: Johnson and Johnsons (i'm aware of this brand being cancer causing in females, but since i'm male i don't think i have to worry)

Wipes: Huggies one and done Cucumber and Green Tea wipes. these don't give off the traditional baby wipe smell, but really clean nicely.

Laser Treatment: Ideal Image, This was done because i hate shaving my private area. ingrown hairs are not fun and hair really gets in the way of cleaning.

So unfortunately after my potential "Mommy" lost interest and stopped talking to me. but after much thought i still wanted to become incontinent. i already was diagnosed with a bladder problem which i blame this omorashi fetish on because i like to hold my pee on frisky nights. so i had a good reason to tell close friends and family why i was in diapers. and you better believe going down this path will require some explanation to friends and family. if you don't fess up with a plan in mind, someone will ask eventually why you crinkle when you walk, or if you have to bend down and your diaper shows from your backside. or maybe when you are drinking with friends and they notice you don't have to pee....EVER. it's nicer to know you won't be put on the spot and that you can breath easier knowing that yes, you are in diapers, and everyone knows it.

so, one of the biggest and most embarrassing situations for me was to walk into "Ideal Image" for my laser hair removal treatment. i had to walk in there, sit down with someone i don't know, and tell her i'm incontinent and i want my private area free of hair. lucky for me she was very professional, very nice, and even gave me a nice 60% discount for the procedure. they had a nice payment plan i could afford, and after deciding even if i wasn't incontinent it would be nice to have a hair free private area i figured this was a win win situation. the same day going in i had the first treatment. and let me tell you it wasn't fun. for you guys, imagine having your balls slapped by a rubber band 20 times. ouch! but ultimately i figured it was for the best and i got through the ordeal. but this is a 18 month process so now it's waiting for the 2nd treatment.

now onto the actual wettings. first and foremost. peeing when you first get the feeling is much different then waiting and waiting then going. your diaper can't handle a "Full bladder accident" and usually ends up in leaking. but you soon find out, you pee almost every 30 mins or so if you let go right as you feel the need. and your diaper takes it like a champ. disperses the urine evenly, and you can do this for a solid day with no accidental leaks. but as i said the first week or so of getting used to peeing at any given moment is hard. talking to coworkers (piss) walking around (piss) watching TV (piss) playing with the dog (piss). you always have to remember to have your bladder loose. it's a feeling you begin to notice as you go down this path, having your muscles always tense to having them loose. a very distinct feeling. and it's hard to remember to have it loose at all times being you've been potty trained your whole adult life. 

but now as i'm into week 2. i'm starting to get a "unhold" of it lol. as i feel the need, where as before i could easily stop it. i remember i'm untraining and my urine flows much easier now. sometimes i feel my bladder squeezing for no reason THEN i feel the pee starting to make it's way out then the warmth happens. i'm learning and telling myself this feels good, i like it, and i need it. and again this happens every 30 mins or so. but the hardest part, is having to walk around in a soaked diaper. i try not to think about it, but it is hard not to notice your soggy bottom. but i do what i must and keep walking and doing my normal stuff. lastly is bedwetting. holy crap is that hard, only once in the past 2 weeks have i woken up to me peeing. but my body isn't used to wetting while laying down yet. all of what i read online says it will happen naturally. but not for a couple of months will i lose control of my bedwetting. which i can't wait for.

anyway, i'll be happy to answer any questions. and i'll update my progress sometime in june. 

• 4 weeks later...

Month of June - The Feelings

hello everyone!

letting in the update for June! i've been in diapers 24/7 for a month now! woot! it's definitely feeling different now. though i haven't felt the "Sleeping Bladder" yet as i've read that it happens in the first month or so but nothing like that for me.

but i've got a new job! and i tell you it was embarrassing having to ask my boss for accommodations for my incontinence. since the handycap bathroom stalls are TINY in my building. i can't lay down to change myself properly so i had to try and last a full 8.5 hours of wetting... while drinking coffee. yea i had a very full diaper by the end of the day. and because of sitting in a wet diaper for a long time, i figured i would get a diaper rash. and oh boy are they ugly. it honestly feels like having a sunburn in your diapered area. but thankfully they are an easy fix once you figure them out. i usually clean the hell out of the area in the shower then sit naked on a diaper to let the area dry completely while i watch shows. then once dry, i put on some diaper rash cream, powder up, and put on my night time diapers and the rash is gone by morning.

but after a week my work found me a room i can change in that i can lock. it's much more comfortable now and rashes are rarer. and it's exciting to have to change myself at work! it really makes me feel like a baby!

but on a side note. it's tough to always be worried that your diaper is showing above your waist line. i'm finding myself always pulling down my shirt when i move in my chair.

so! as far as wettings go, i'm noticing my bladder is shrinking!! i get the "Full bladder" feeling every morning when i wake up and i only pee for about 10 seconds and i'm empty, usually when i feel a full bladder i can pee for 20+ seconds easy. so i think i'm on  the right track.

sadly i'm not wetting the bed yet. i try but i don't think my body is trained that for yet. i may have woke up in the night once this month and had to focus on peeing. but i think patients is the key here.

it is hard however to try and keep my muscles loose. i find myself feeling tense a lot but i then relax and wet. i just have to try and keep calm. i'm waiting for a time my urine just shoves it's way out without me thinking about it. i get butterflies thinking about it.

but i'll update again next month! i'll be happy to answer questions if anyone has any.