Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ethnicity and omorashi

5 hours ago, LunasAuditor said:

Well there's me too - British and proud!

Well mostly proud - though especially with this thread being about ethnicity/diversity, I'm somewhat ashamed of the UK's current anti-immigration, anti-EU, anti-any-form-of-globalisation/cooperation/diversity/working-together-towards-a-better-future stance...

Ah, but to look on the bright side after the Brexit vote perhaps we can look forward to closer ties with the many others on here from the commonwealth and other nations. I notice an Indian, Canadian and Australian above. Sorry to continue the politics but I voted leave although my wife is a (non-EU) immigrant. Many had honourable and decent motives, and tried to consider what was right for the country, whether voting leave or remain. 

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm here from Pyongyang

He's joking, you absolute pancake. East coast United States here.

I am from India

Posted Images

Not Japanese, but living in Japan for quite a while already. Originally from South-America.

I'm afraid there are very few Japaneses in this site. The "land of omorashi" usually has their own means of mingling - as most of the non-English speaking world.

Surprisingly the only two Japanese women I have met who are kind of into omorashi have spent part of their lives abroad. So I honestly think it is more of a western fetish that the Japanese happen to have named before us :huh:

Edited by JulesH (see edit history)
On 5/23/2017 at 4:12 PM, WetDave said:

Again I note that us English seem to be disproportionately represented here. Considering we only make up a small proportion of the English-speaking world (USA has roughly 5x our population, for example) I am always surprised that there are so many of us here. 

BenAir01 wrote Well the reason people write on this site in English and that 99% of users use said language is because this site is in English. I wonder if there is a similar website in, say, Russian where they are wondering why there are so many people from Russia, central Asia, etc on their forum. 

I'm another paleface from the USA, southeastern division.  Being somewhat more open about my kinks/fetishes than many of the other people here, I would enjoy having private conversations with other members, of any sex or ethnic persuasion.  Although not new here I haven't been here all that long and I am still trying to decide whether or not to write up a short memoir of my life in wet pants.

fc.jpg

2 hours ago, JohnRutherford said:

I'm another paleface from the USA, southeastern division.  Being somewhat more open about my kinks/fetishes than many of the other people here, I would enjoy having private conversations with other members, of any sex or ethnic persuasion.  Although not new here I haven't been here all that long and I am still trying to decide whether or not to write up a short memoir of my life in wet pants.

fc.jpg

Please do!

On May 23, 2017 at 7:58 AM, KubaAseph said:

POLAND :(

Ha! Cannot into space.

I'm east coast US, and I'm glad to see the participation in this thread because I've always noticed the large number of men and women into this stuff from British English speaking countries. Wee instead of pee, loo instead of bathroom, etc. And I notice it especially in the wetting actresses, they're all seemingly of British descent. What I wonder is if there's any reason why Omorashi is so prevalent in British English speaking countries, and if not, why the people there are much more open about it. 

EDIT: Which, as soon as I hit the post button, it hits me: while there aren't as many people in the UK as the US, there are far more countries globally that speak British English than American English, so that probably has something to do with the differences in dialect.

Edited by Sgt. Xana (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...