Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ethnicity and omorashi

I'm just really curious what different regions of people this site has attracted. I'm sure a huge portion are from English speaking regions, since most people converse in English here. But I'm just curious to see what different regions people here come from. I'm really keen to see whether there are any Japanese members here since after all 'omorashi' is a Japanese term. 

Don't want to give too much about myself away: I am from Australia, but I'm half Asian as well, so I speak Chinese too. 我也很喜歡講中文!how about you? ^^ (sorry if this question feels like an invasion of privacy but I guess mentioning a country wouldn't hurt) 

Edited by Ally98 (see edit history)
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm here from Pyongyang

He's joking, you absolute pancake. East coast United States here.

I am from India

Posted Images

12 hours ago, MsFortune-Take said:

I'm here from Pyongyang

Seriously? DPRK? Amazing.

I've found no way to accurately measure a demographic for omorashi, except to the point of the OP, it is a Japanese term. The UK seems to represent as well. But thats just from my experience. On the US side of the pond, I'm amazed to discover how many people from Texas share a passion for pee :P

I am from Austria/Styria, so I come from the region where Arnold Schwarzenegger comes from. His hometown is only a few kilometers away from mine. I think most people write in English because it´s a international language and this forum is English. I saw a lot of posts in other english forums that weren´t writen in english, IMO it´s quite strange to register to such forums and not communicate in a language 99% of users can understand.

40 minutes ago, Delta-Force said:

I am from Austria/Styria, so I come from the region where Arnold Schwarzenegger comes from. His hometown is only a few kilometers away from mine. I think most people write in English because it´s a international language and this forum is English. I saw a lot of posts in other english forums that weren´t writen in english, IMO it´s quite strange to register to such forums and not communicate in a language 99% of users can understand.

Well the reason people write on this site in English and that 99% of users use said language is because this site is in English. I wonder if there is a similar website in, say, Russian where they are wondering why there are so many people from Russia, centeral Asia, etc on their forum.