Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fantasies you want to fulfill?

I have a new one, where my partner is out of the house for the day (until 6pm-ish) and has left me instructions that I am not allowed to use the toilet at all. I think that I can hold it because I woke up around noon so it's only about six hours until they get back, so I try to be good and I put on big girl panties, but after a while I need to go. I try to hold it until I get so desperate that I'm rushing so much to get a diaper on that I can't even do it up before I'm going, and when I'm done I properly put on my already wet diaper and stay in it until they get home.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine is pretty simple... I'd like to meet someone and become comfortable enough with her to reveal I'm ABDL without wrecking the relationship. Even that seems unlikely to me.

I looked for another thread like this and didn't see one, I hope it's okay. Does anyone have any diaper-related fantasies they hope to act out one day? ^_^ I don't know if mine will ever be possi

"Sitting on each others' laps and wetting - whoever's on top pees and it gets us both wet (then we can swap)" That's one of mine too! In that particular fantasy we have a "pee chair" where you only si

Having a partner who is into diapers would be enough :D But that will never happen because i will never tell anyone in real live that i like Diapers. Besides.. i'm a very unattractive person, i can be lucky if i ever get a partner at all *shrugs*

I actually have some fantasies tho. I imagine doing this (see picture) in real Live :3

Edited by Secretguy510 (see edit history)
  • 1 year later...

I've experienced most types of unintentional accidents (un-diapered and diapered: long drives, bus rides, open-country hikes, row boat crossings, lines in drinking establishments. et cetera).-1  My next older girl cousin also has small capacity and continues using early childhood emergency pee measures.  In this I copied what I felt comfortable with: Beach wading, floating on my back or an inner tube, or pushing a paddle board.  I've also done the usual public pees behind bushes and glacial erratic boulders.  Add completely public pees when rain soaked.  What I've never summoned the courage to do is my cousin's clear-weather short-skirt and sun-suit public pees:  1.  Walking behind a bush and peeing through underwear while picking berries.  2.  Sitting on heels over an inconspicuous groove in sand or grass peeing through panties.   3.  Sitting on heels on a grassy slope with knees and heels apart and skirt thrown back and letting pee run down the hill.  4.  Kneeling in a garden with skirt just touching ground while admiring flowers and peeing.  5.  Sitting well back on a brick wall or log peeing down the backside.  Experiencing these childhood emergency pees really appeals to me.  But I lack the courage to wear a skirt and haven't figured how to do these in guy clothing.

With a hydrated partner, I'd like to snoggle in isolated outdoors, reclining with her on top.  When her need becomes too intense, we continue while she releases.

1.  By doing the recommended control exercises, i reach about 95% toilette trained.  That is to say at my best I have one unintentional accident about one day in twenty.  About one in three accidents happens in public.  So instead of all that training and still humiliating myself, I skip the training and wear diapers.

• 1 month later...

I'd really love to have a completely non-sexual holding contest with someone. Maybe we lay towels out and play video games until someone is unable to keep from holding themselves. Eventually one of us can't stop a leak and wets, then the other keeps trying to hold as they go shower and change.

Also, I'd love for a housemate to tell me I wasn't aloud to use the bathroom until they got back from work. They would let me put a pull up on to catch any leaks, but that doesn't mean I'm aloud to pee. I drink a lot of water and go about my day, running errands at first when I didn't have to go, then watching TV and squirming until they got home. When they get home they either make me stand with my legs apart and my hands behind my back until I wet as punishment for leaking, or take me out to a movie (that I wet during) as a reward.

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/5/2017 at 11:00 PM, Ghost13 said:

I'm a bit out there compared to all your fantasies 😛 My biggest fantasy would be to crossdress in a big lolita skirt and go downtown, with a diaper on, and just wet it all day long until it leaks down my legs. Then keep wetting it and have it leak everywhere. All in public and full view of everyone, only shielded by having a big poofy skirt on ^^

I actually own quite a few lolita dresses, the only thing holding me back on this is myself lol...

Haha I see my comment from two years ago!! Still haven’t done this B( But I have gone out in some skirts and a diaper and peed in it repeatedly, just not lolita yet. Hmmm maybe I should on my next day off and go to Little Tokyo...

On 8/25/2019 at 2:06 AM, Wetbynoon said:

My fantasy is to have a lady in a diaper sit on my face, and use it to either wet, mess or both. Just feeling everything come out against my face sounds like it would be really fun, and hot. Another fantasy I have is to have a woman sit on a ledge above me, and pee down on to me while giggling.

I'm not into poop but yeah, a woman wetting her nappy sitting on my face is a top fantasy of mine!

One of my most prominent fantasies (besides being rich and hot and famous, of course), is being in a diaper as a punishment. I would get caught wetting, a classic scenario of “if you want to act like a baby, you can be treated like one, too!”

I also really like the idea of being caught playing around in a diaper and that person becoming my mommy. Getting spanked in a diaper, being forced into submission with a pacifier, or even just getting doted on while watching cartoons and colouring would be nice.

All of this, of course, would require someone in my life to be into this kind of thing, which is incredibly unlikely. There was a girl who was also into diapers and age play that I knew, but she insisted on being the little and had me conforming my life to her schedule in ways that were absolutely exhausting (like waking up at 5AM to be up before her).

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, KuroUsagi said:

its  a lot easier than you would thing but it takes time.

Well, I did recently switch to nightly diapers and have had 3 different "accidents" in which i did not wake up and woke up wet in the morning after having gone to bed dry. Over a 3 week period. I'm hoping it's a sign of things to come because tbh, when I wet, idk why but i sleep bettter.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/11/2019 at 12:21 AM, TinyBladderBoy said:

Just want some abdl friends to hang out with irl tbh, play video games diapered and all that. I do want to be a permanent bedwetter again but I hear that's hard to achieve.

Since that post things have seriously changed! I made some irl adbl friends and have had an awesome time hanging out with them. Secondly i achieved my bedwetter goal!! It took until a month ago and i nearly gave up having stopped wearing every night to just when i felt like it, but then something happened around a month and a half ago, while i wasnt wearing i woke up SOAKED underpants and shorts completely drenched, bed super wet, it was so exciting and embarrassing, i started the nightly diapers back up the next night and have been averaging 5/7 nights a week wet ever since and honestly have 0 regrets, i sleep infinitely better because of it i swear lol.