Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Fantasies you want to fulfill?

My all time favourite fantasy is to be on the beach with only my baby sister and mommy (wich offcourse also a dream) and just walk around in a thick diaper. 

Just built sandcastles, sucking on my thumb or pacifier, drinking from a bottle and get 'undiapered' if i want to go do some swimmies. 

Just playing around without even thinking about other places where you have to do stuff just to live.. Like working haha 

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mine is pretty simple... I'd like to meet someone and become comfortable enough with her to reveal I'm ABDL without wrecking the relationship. Even that seems unlikely to me.

I looked for another thread like this and didn't see one, I hope it's okay. Does anyone have any diaper-related fantasies they hope to act out one day? ^_^ I don't know if mine will ever be possi

"Sitting on each others' laps and wetting - whoever's on top pees and it gets us both wet (then we can swap)" That's one of mine too! In that particular fantasy we have a "pee chair" where you only si

Damn you all have boring fantasies. Here's a list of MY fantasies:

- I want to be able to turn into a dragon whenever I want.

- Also being able to breathe under water.

- My enemies get all punched in the face, and like, tortured to death or something.

- 9 million euros, thank you.

- Summer lasts all year, every year, and no more of those other weak-ass seasons ever again.

And lastly, the strongest, deepest and wettest, but also the most impossible fantasy of my whole life:

- Messing categories on Omorashi.org.

Edited by Fisk (see edit history)
8 hours ago, Fisk said:

Damn you all have boring fantasies. Here's a list of MY fantasies:

- I want to be able to turn into a dragon whenever I want.

- Also being able to breathe under water.

- My enemies get all punched in the face, and like, tortured to death or something.

- 9 million euros, thank you.

- Summer lasts all year, every year, and no more of those other weak-ass seasons ever again.

And lastly, the strongest, deepest and wettest, but also the most impossible fantasy of my whole life:

- Messing categories on Omorashi.org.

Summer all year?? Well, whatever floats your boat... :ehh:

I'd also love messing categories, or at least to find a site (almost) this nice but for messing! The ones I've looked at have all been very... extreme. 

Guest kc_rules

Ok, so my biggest fantasy would have to be (after initially sharing a love of omo) to meet up with someone and have some good hold-it contests and both of us each working out our level of bladder control.

After that I'd love to take her (and in my fantasy it's always a woman despite having an interest, omo-wise at least, in both men and women) to my favourite local pub. Us having a few drinks and talking about the TV shows, books and music we love. Really getting to know each other and both using the pub toilets as need be. But then, about an hour before closing, I tell her she's not allowed to use the toilet anymore whilst I buy drinks for the both of us continually.

Finally when last orders close, we go to a favourite little bar of mine that opens late and we have a couple of drinks there. By this time she's getting quite desperate and trying her hardest to hold it from other patrons and bar staff. We drink up as they close and start the long walk back to my flat. I take her the scenic route back and ignore all her desperate pleas that she needs to pee, making sure I take the long route back. We just get in sight of my apartment block and she's so desperate she can't stand still, holding her crotch for all it's worth. I continue to milk the walk back until she loses control, slowly at first but before long she has an uncontrollable wetting accident in her panties, her tight light jeans showing her mess to anyone who walks past.

At this point I get impatient and cross, scolding her as a silly little girl who couldn't control her own bladder, perhaps even walking past other people who live in my apartment who shake their heads in disbelief at this pathetic girl who pissed herself in front of them. Once I get her back to my room, we have the most incredible wet sex, before I punish her for her accident by making her wear obvious adult diapers whilst we're out for the rest of the weekend, making sure she uses them like a good little girl as she's clearly shown she's not adult enough to use a proper toilet.

Edited by kc_rules (see edit history)

I've fantasized about a partner who is holding (wetting or messing) because she wants to have some diaper fun later that evening, but ends up not being able to hold it and has a legitimate accident. The accident could either be in public or at home, although having a real accident at home seems pretty unlikely. The accident could be diapered or undiapered, bonus points if the diaper leaks, extra bonus points if its in public. 

• 2 weeks later...

Mm here's another of my fantasies... again it's not omutsu at all but I'm still gonna post it

So it's a game of laser tag. Now in normal laser tag, getting shot puts you "out" for 5 or so seconds. But with this one, about half an hour before you play they have you drink a lot of water and then when you're playing, if you get shot, in addition to getting out for 5 seconds, the laser makes your bladder completely relax for 5 seconds with no way of you stopping it. Now that would be fun to play for a birthday with a group of unsuspecting friends. Also really the immature kid in me coming out... lol whatever. 

Edited by BENAir01 (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Honestly, I've done a good portion of these wetting fantasies. However, my personal favorites are when my boyfriend and I do a sibling thing, and he forces me into diapers. It's even better if we're at a store buying something and I wet myself in line, so he makes me go get a package of diapers and tells me how much I clearly need them. 

The other one I like a lot, is forcing my "girlfriend" (boyfriend, crossdressed) into diapers, and making sure she has an accident, typically in public. I love taking her to the movies and making her drink two large sodas just so she wets her diaper. I'll tell her to "try to hold it until the movie is over, it's almost over" and she never makes it. 

The one I would love to try, is bedwetting. I've tried and tried to do it, to no avail. However, my boyfriend and I are going on vacation soon, so I'm hoping he'll try the hand-in-warm-water trick on me, while I'm diapered. I already know I have to wear a diaper for the 6ish hour car ride, otherwise I'll have a legitimate accident in his car! 

On 5/21/2017 at 6:56 AM, Princess111 said:

I looked for another thread like this and didn't see one, I hope it's okay. Does anyone have any diaper-related fantasies they hope to act out one day? ^_^

I don't know if mine will ever be possible because it requires a partner who's also into diaper play, but I love thinking about a guy peeing into my diaper while I'm wearing it and getting to sit around in it for a while :)

This is a good one. I did once, in a past relationship, have a girlfriend who sort of sat on my lap and peed into an underjam I was wearing which I then proceeded to wear for an hour or two and wet myself. 

On 16/06/2017 at 5:27 PM, BENAir01 said:

Mm here's another of my fantasies... again it's not omutsu at all but I'm still gonna post it

So it's a game of laser tag. Now in normal laser tag, getting shot puts you "out" for 5 or so seconds. But with this one, about half an hour before you play they have you drink a lot of water and then when you're playing, if you get shot, in addition to getting out for 5 seconds, the laser makes your bladder completely relax for 5 seconds with no way of you stopping it. Now that would be fun to play for a birthday with a group of unsuspecting friends. Also really the immature kid in me coming out... lol whatever. 

That actually sounds really cool 

One of my fantasies would be to spend a week or so having somebody completely in control of my peeing and pooping. Eg can't pee till they say so. Also getting cleaned up/changed by them when necessary 

Ideal fantasy for me:

I'm sipping water out of a sippy cup while my partner notices me doing the pee-pee squirm a little. My partner teasingly asks me if I need to go, and I insist no. My partner then says that if i'm lying to them I'll need to wear pull-ups or a diaper in case I have an accident. Ideally they would then pull out cute pull-ups that are almost too small for me, force me to lay down with my legs spread and tape it so tightly on me that it adds extra pressure to my very full bladder. Then they tease me and give me extra water until I wet myself everywhere, and if it leaks they would then force me to clean the floor in a wet pull-up. Once I get the floor cleaned up, I've then "earned" my diaper change. This can either take a BDSM turn where I get scolded and spanked, or it can go loving-DDLG style where they console me and remind me that accidents happen but I need to let them know when it's potty time.

On 7/5/2017 at 9:46 PM, DD_fan_95 said:

Ideal fantasy for me:

I'm sipping water out of a sippy cup while my partner notices me doing the pee-pee squirm a little. My partner teasingly asks me if I need to go, and I insist no. My partner then says that if i'm lying to them I'll need to wear pull-ups or a diaper in case I have an accident. Ideally they would then pull out cute pull-ups that are almost too small for me, force me to lay down with my legs spread and tape it so tightly on me that it adds extra pressure to my very full bladder. Then they tease me and give me extra water until I wet myself everywhere, and if it leaks they would then force me to clean the floor in a wet pull-up. Once I get the floor cleaned up, I've then "earned" my diaper change. This can either take a BDSM turn where I get scolded and spanked, or it can go loving-DDLG style where they console me and remind me that accidents happen but I need to let them know when it's potty time.

I love that one! <3 I think I'll have to add something similar to my to-do list :happy:

On 21/05/2017 at 2:56 PM, Princess111 said:

I looked for another thread like this and didn't see one, I hope it's okay. Does anyone have any diaper-related fantasies they hope to act out one day? ^_^

I don't know if mine will ever be possible because it requires a partner who's also into diaper play, but I love thinking about a guy peeing into my diaper while I'm wearing it and getting to sit around in it for a while :)

Would it leak later when you wanted to go in it? you could sit astride me and see if it did :rolleyes:

Not been into diapers before although i have seen a few sexy ones on the web, so theres my 1st diaper fantasy

Guest Closed_Account

So many, lol, I practically collect them. Here's one anyhow:

I diaper my partner and make sure she's nice and comfy, then we make out for a while and some PG13 necking. Then I discover that I need to pee before she does, but I've nowhere to go! She kneels up and stretches open the waistband of her diaper allowing me to push my penis in and pee all over her clit. Then I take her in my arms and kiss her all the way back down onto the bed and continue where we left off until she needs to pee herself. Once she's finished, I slide the crotch of her diaper aside and gently, but firmly hold her down while I make love to her.

6 hours ago, Coinín Beag said:

So many, lol, I practically collect them. Here's one anyhow:

I diaper my partner and make sure she's nice and comfy, then we make out for a while and some PG13 necking. Then I discover that I need to pee before she does, but I've nowhere to go! She kneels up and stretches open the waistband of her diaper allowing me to push my penis in and pee all over her clit. Then I take her in my arms and kiss her all the way back down onto the bed and continue where we left off until she needs to pee herself. Once she's finished, I slide the crotch of her diaper aside and gently, but firmly hold her down while I make love to her.

That sounds amazing. I'd love for a guy to do that with me!

Guest Closed_Account
3 hours ago, KnightOfRen said:

That sounds amazing. I'd love for a guy to do that with me!

Keep hunting! You'll find him some day.

29 minutes ago, yeyanji said:

One day when I am not shy and can meet up with some fellow ABDL's then maybe this will happen. But I want to go camping with a bunch of other ABDL's and just wear diapers 24/7 and camp out the entire weekend.

I meet other abdl almost monthly. It is super fun and nothing to be scared about. Just go, you will like it.

• 3 weeks later...

Mine would probably be finding a girlfriend who also likes to wear diapers as well. The one fantasy i really want to happen is my partner is wearing a diaper while playing an online game like League and have to use the bathroom. Of course, I'd want her to tease ;) but have her hold it until she cant hold it anymore and get up from her chair and have an accident. 

Guest Closed_Account
On 7/13/2017 at 10:02 PM, Bregje said:

I meet other abdl almost monthly. It is super fun and nothing to be scared about. Just go, you will like it.

Really? I hadn't realised there were meetup groups.

I'd love to have my partner helping me do my homework when I get desperate. I'd be wearing pull-ups already "just in case".  I ask to get up to go but they tell me I should have gone before we started and that now I have to hold it until I'm all done with my work. 

Then I'd whine about how badly I have to go and that I can't hold it. I'd squirm and fidget until I have an accident in my pull-ups. I would be soaked but not leaking yet and my partner would ask me what I'm blushing about. They would make me tell them that I wet myself, and would persist and ask me why I wet myself. So I would have to tell them that it was because I didn't ask to go potty before I started working. 

After that I'd have to wear the wet pull-up while I complete my homework. 

Guest Closed_Account
15 hours ago, Teeny Bunny said:

After that I'd have to wear the wet pull-up while I complete my homework. 

But they help you change afterwards, right?