Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Request: Asian swimsuit + Magic Wand

I had this video on my previous hard drive.  It is a Wet in Public production indeed. 

She came walking up desperate and when she could not hold it she flooded her blue

pants and full cut cotton panties (with a very nice VPL) in public.  She walked off to

a more private public area and removed her pants and pantie to put on something else. 

The best WIP production in my opinion. 

On 5/22/2017 at 5:26 AM, Attica said:

It's one of those special vibrators that umm...

Look like this!

31410EWMAAL.jpg

Um, if you want a video with a girl in a swimsuit and one of these, you'll have to be a bit more specific. There are hundreds with them- if you watch any of the fc2 compilations, there are almost definitely one or two in most of them.

On 5/24/2017 at 3:39 AM, guest said:

Um, if you want a video with a girl in a swimsuit and one of these, you'll have to be a bit more specific. There are hundreds with them- if you watch any of the fc2 compilations, there are almost definitely one or two in most of them.

I really wish I could, I can barely remember even where I saw it- it was a gif on a board somewhere, it was dark blue, the girl took up most of the picture, long black hair, it literally sprayed everywhere- that's all I remember. Oh well

And thanks for those other videos, the one Country Man linked looks amazing, but I don't have permission to view unfortunately

7 hours ago, Attica said:

Yes!!!! That is exactly it! Thank you!

Glad I could help.

Also, I think this might be the full(?) video. I do not know the source of this, just found it on an imageboard.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3309217

EDIT: Ripped it. File is in .webm format because I can't be bothered don't know how to convert it

216aa0db07a101b0a57890499346d04e.webm

Edited by Vena Sera (see edit history)
21 hours ago, Vena Sera said:

Glad I could help.

Also, I think this might be the full(?) video. I do not know the source of this, just found it on an imageboard.

https://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3309217

EDIT: Ripped it. File is in .webm format because I can't be bothered don't know how to convert it

216aa0db07a101b0a57890499346d04e.webm

Thank you for that! It plays fine with VLC. I could watch that kind of video all day long. Hopefully the other one gets ripped. I didn't have permission to view it either and it looks like its pretty long.

• 1 year later...

I know this thread is ancient, but I'm necro-ing it because I really want to know if anyone has a source of that jeans peeing picture I posted. Also, I caught this while scrolling memes and was wondering if anyone knew where it was from or if it's just a one-off snap.

I saw someone posted a rip of that original jeans wetting shot, but for me the link is broken.

Clubpee.png