Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AGAINST a medic. We have a realistic setting, don't we? There is no magic, no instant healing or stuff like this. We are alone, a medic is practically useless to us. Yeah, sure, if we l

... wee behind the carriage so they wouldn't be seen.

"Get behind the carriage and go.", Viktoria said. She and Renee quickly got behind the carriage, Viktoria quickly took her armor off but since Renee wasn't wearing any armor, she was just in a medic outfit and skirt. Renee just had to move her undergarments and lift her skirt.

"Wait! We can't spare the time to-", Lionarda began but Renee was already squatted down and peeing. Viktoria didn't have her armor completely off, she just had the chest plate and helmet but the sound of Renee peeing drove her bladder wild. She quickly crossed her legs and bounced but the legs crossing didn't really help much considering it was hard to cross in steel leg armor. She couldn't take her steel pants off when her legs were crossed but if she uncrossed them she'd leak all over herself. She bounced pressed her crotch with her hands which still didn't do much considering her crotch was covered with steel.

With virtually no help, a full bladder, and the loud hissing sound of Renee peeing, Viktoria couldn't hold it. She began to pee in her undergarments. However, she managed to stop after a while and she quickly uncrossed and tried to take off her pants up once she uncrossed she began to pee. She closed her legs back and danced a bit. After a while, Renee stopped and sighed in relief.

"Need some help with that?", Renee asked, seeing Viktoria struggle to take her pants off. Viktoria shrugs.

"I don't know, I can't take it off while my legs are uncrossed but if I uncross them I'll pee!", Viktoria explained.

"Here, let me help", Rene said as she began to undo Viktoria's pants.

"I'm going to need you to uncross your legs", Renee said. Viktoria slowly uncrossed her legs and Renee took the steel plating off Viktoria's legs. Viktoria's bladder couldn't hold it in another second, Viktoria tried but to no avail to hold in her pee but she was peeing her panties, she spread her legs and began to forcefully pee. A stream was shooting out between her legs right in front of Renee's face. Renee just stared awkwardly at the stream and blushed deeply. She looked away from the stream and stood up. She walked away from Viktoria before her puddle could reach her feet and went to Lionarda.

Viktoria crouched down and squatted as she relieved her strained bladder all over the dirt and grass underneath her. She sighed in relief as the hissing of her stream through her panties filled the once silent air. She rubbed her now mostly empty bladder as it deflated. After a minute or so the stream died down and she was now empty. She put on her steel armor pants to cover her now pee stained undergarments. She walked over to Lionarda and Renee.

"So, what's the plan?", Lionarda asked

Lionarda rolled her eyes, "Well, since you two wasted ages peeing, I decided that the best plan would be to...

Relationship

Lionarda: Slightly annoyed

Renee: Slightly friendly

Bladder

Lionarda: ?/10

Renee: 0/10

Viktoria: 0/10

1. Disguise as guards and give the prisoners weapons to start a prison break

2. Disguise as guards and pretend to transfer prisoners

3. Sneak in and start a prison break

4. Your choice because I can't think of anything else because right now my brain is fried and I'm tired of writing for the current moment

(Super sorry about the rushed and sucky new part :( )