Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Aw, sorry that it was such a bad experience for you... try not to feel too bad about it. I know it's easy for me to say because I've never wet myself (against my will that is, lots of us do it for fun), but I hope you feel better soon. If it makes you feel any better, one of the most respected users here has had many accidents (in every form except laughing too hard), though she enjoyed them in the long run, and she's not likely the only one here.

I would have enjoyed this story if it wasn't such a horrible experience for you. Part of me wanted to and I feel bad for it

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Thank you for your support^^

I know that it was «just» an accident but what made it bad for me was that I was trapped in the room with no possibility to leave when I wanted with a fear that someone would see what I’ve done, I felt really vulnerable. I think that in other circumstances I wouldn’t have felt this way and could have enjoy the betrayal of my bladder.

Edited by wetnessgold (see edit history)

well from front it wasn't to much noticeable but the sits on the cinema were red/orange and it turned darker, plus from behind we could see that the upper part of my legs was a different shade of dark than the rest of my pants and my T-shirt was the most screaming evidence... 

when I stood up  I didn't though of spilling my drink on the seat (well I also had the idea but it would have been weird that the sit got wet but not the front part of my legs.)

Well you could have spilled it there too since your pants were already wet.

I'm not sure but hopefully they have people who check the seats just in case, especially if movies go on for a while and have sudden frightening moments. Like there was a moment in Zootopia (I think we all know the one), and I heard a girl somewhere in the left section of the theater saying she peed her pants. (Then I hoped she was exaggerating because I hadn't embraced it yet and can't take pleasure in people's suffering, but it couldn't have been too embarrassing for her if she said it there).

Oh, and did you write about this for our enjoyment or because you needed help feeling better about it all?

Well the movie wasn't that scary so I can't use this as attenuating circumstance :wink:

I mainly wrote it to describe what an unwanted accident can be like and how you feel when you could have avoid it, so people who want to try it in public know. (At least if I ever plan on doing an hold in public again I will not risk to do it if I can't leave; and I would not do it in one of the most crowded part of the city)

And also because I didn't felt well after this and wanted to be sure that from an external view it wasn't seen as if I done a too bad action; and well I knew that some of you would enjoy my "little mishap" and of course I have no problem with that^^

I'm sorry this experience was so awful, but I'm glad you are okay overall. It really makes me think, because I've always wanted to become desperate and wet in a theater (with as minimal cleanup as possible, so I haven't been able to figure out how). But there's definitely a humiliating, negative spin to take into account. 

But don't worry! You tried to hold it. Accidents happen. 

And it probably happens there more than any of us know.

And as to the cleanup thing, like I said, they might check the seats regularly just in case, knowing people will be too embarrassed to say if they did. At least I hope they do. If nothing else they'll likely notice when pulling the seat down first so they don't have to sit in it. And if they do? Worst case scenario, but once they find a new seat it'll probably dry within the movie cause it probably won't get them that wet.