Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Describe Your Most Recent Bedwetting Accident

When was your last true bedwetting accident, and how did it go?

It's been a little while for me.
It was on New Year's Eve for 2016.  I had been drinking so of course I was already making frequent bathroom visits. I eventually fall asleep, and slept for a very long time. I awoke to find my pants and blankets completely soaked. I believe I actually went more than once during my sleep that night.

I enjoy omorashi in general, but real accidents (and forced wettings) just seem to drive me forward a little bit more, I'd like to hear your stories.

1 hour ago, GreenChile said:

A few weeks ago I was doing a body cleanse so wasn't really eating but drinking tons of juice and water, guess I fell asleep while studying but woke up the next morning while I was still peeing. Took a couple seconds to get it stopped and run to the bathroom, but it was a medium sized stain on the bed...

Sounds delightful~ 

• 3 months later...

Mine was a few nites ago. I could tell i was gonna b hitting a wet spell as my bladder and prostate flared up weakening my bladder control muscles alot!! Anyway i woke at 4 30 am to discover wat i had done. I was soaked thru and thru!!! I was completely soaked but still very warm letting me kno i had jus recently pissed my pants while asleep!! Well i was too lazy to get up that early so...i decided since i was warm and comfortable..i jus fell bak asleep. Well i woke up to my friend Dana shaking me saying "J u wet you're bed again las nite..i was still very wet but not warm anymore..burr!!! I was laying in my pissy pants and bed but very cold!! I looked at Dana and said "there goes my dry streak!!! Dana jus laughed and helped me strip my bed and do laundry. She pointed out my many reminders on the bedpad. I had definitely left sum large stains on it!!! She asked me what we should do with my mattress protector as it was soaked thru to the mattress!!! She said ill clean it by hand and hang sumwhere to dry for the day. She asked me if i mite b wetting the bed again very soon? I reluctantly replied yes im sure of it..my bladder is very weak rite now!! I would have to sleep n my bed tnite w no bedpad. I was definitely gonna stain the mattress tnite!!! Dana then said. Why dont u wear a diaper tp bed wen i know i will pee myself. I said no im too shy britni used to buy them for me and regressed me completely as i was not allowed to pee n the toilet after gettn my goodnight on for bed. One time i told her i was gonna go pee before sleep and she said..no need honey jus do it n the bed and go to sleep. I held it till it hurt and i suddenly lost control soaking my goodnight. She felt the front of my diaper and said good boy peein his nappy!!! I said ya i jus went on accident!!! Well i started pissing the bed everynight after a while of un potty training wit diapers!!! I would b totallt awake layin n bed and notice i was pissing my goodnight!!! I had become an every night accident!!! Well after Britni and i broke up i ran outta diapers and returned to pissing my pjs and bed!!! I woke up soakes for almost 2 months strait b4 gettn a dry night. I really need bed diapers on occasions im certain to wet...but..im too embarrased to buy them n person and also i dont want to regress again completely. I have been pissing the bed sporatically lately altho i can tell wen its bound to happen...Dana said she would go buy me a pack to use wen needed. Well i think i may take her up on that offer to save sum laundry and stains. If anyone wants proof of my claims that can b arranged. Well my room would smell less like a bedwetting boys too. Wow!! I really think im sneaky wen i hide my pissy linens n a trashbag n my closet until i have at least 2 nights worth...sumtimes even more...just depends!! Im very shy bout my problem and scared of being caught n diapers or havn them b found. I used to jus keep them in my undies drawer but know now others knew bout my problem and i had to b put bak n nappies. Now i know nikki my ex gf told lots of peopke bout my accidents!! Even my mom!!! My mom bought me a thick padded mattress protector. She told me it was for comfort but i knew better..she had obviously viewed my piss stained mattress...anyway nikki herself had pissed her bed a few times!!! Once i woke to feel my hand get warm n wet. I tried to investigate and explore w my hand wen she grabbd my arms and held them to her body. I managed to feel around for a second and confirmed she pissed her panties n bed!!! I shook her and asked did  u piss the bed las nite??? She said no.. Said baby i can tell wat happened its ok. She started cryin and said she was sorry. Anyway we cleaned up and had sex...as i was very turned on!!! Id never had anyone piss the bed w  in it!!! Ive had one more grl since piss herself next to me n bed!!! Everytime Reanna got drunk u knew shed soon  pissy!!! I have only beem discovered to b  a bedwetter by 3 girls who seemed mature. I wonder if Dana gets turned on wen i piss my pants!!! Id love to find  girl to share my fetish with.so if anyone is interested...hit me ...

0831171054.jpg