10 posts in this topic

How much liquid can a pampers size 6 or 7 hold? (cruisers or baby dry)

300-500ml are realistic if the whole area is used. So with me half a bladder works.

8 hours ago, Delta-Force said:

300-500ml are realistic if the whole area is used. So with me half a bladder works.

Ok, thanks. Do you know how much Goodnites / Drynights will hold? (largest size)

I've never measured it scientifically, but definitely a lot more than any baby diaper would. And as a bonus, they actually kinda fit.

For me Goodnites/Drynights aren´t that different. I always boosted them with babydiaper extenders, so they can hold about 800-1000ml before they leak when you sit down.

I just thought of an idea. I think I might wear a Pampers size 7, then wear Goodnites over that, then either a Tena Slip Maxi or Abena S4 over the two. Any thoughts or suggestions? 

You could try what im wearing right now actually. One pampers cruiser, with two of them linked together side by side (makes it wider, thicker, and catches leaks on either side of the first diaper) and then a goodnite over the top of it all (extra protection/containment) so far its holding up well. Tbh i could probably do two full wettings without leaking

I have used Depends max absorbency.  I was very desperate. I had the fullest bladder possible. It held almost a full bladder of pee. Only when I started pressing on the depends did it start leaking.