Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

malefemale Holding at work lead to an unbelievable experience...

So this happened to me yesterday at work!!!! I can't believe this actually happened... Still don't know what to think of it!! 

I work as a contractor doing film and video editing for a business. Normally I go to location and film and edit from home, but for this particular job, I went into their offices. There is only 4 people that work there, but I was helping in filming some advertisements to go to TV. After filming was done, I used one of their offices to setup my laptop and edit. The main boss there is about 65... And two other older ladies in their 40s and a younger girl. I don't really know the staff... This was the first time I was ever visiting the office.

When I first started the shoot I need to pee... I didn't think anything of it and kept filming. Once filming was done, I knew I had to go when packing down the equipment, but thought I could hold on more. When I sat down to edit, I could feel the pressure on my bladder. Still, I kept working away. About 2 hours later it hit me, I felt my bladder wanting to give out. I was now squirming in my chair... One hand clenching my cock to keep any from coming out. I stood up out of the chair and the sudden wave came over me... I had no more than a minute to make it to the bathroom before my tight blue skinny jeans would meet their fate. I walked up the short corridor to the bathroom, no one noticing me holding my junk. I made it in, closed and locked the door. I started fidgeting bad, trying to rip my jeans down... It was about to happen. A few spurts escaped into my boxers. I had to stop and clamp down with my hand around my cock... I had no spare clothes, I couldn't wet them today!! I pulled my jeans and boxers down as it started coming out. I peed in my boxers a little, nothing of real damage and just stood there in the middle of the room wetting on the floor... I couldn't make it to the toilet. 

I pissed for about 3 minutes straight. There was only the one toilet in the building... It was an old heritage property/house turned into an office... So I had to clean the floor as quickly as I could with what I had. I cleaned up the floor with toilet paper, but there was nothing to take the smell of fresh pee out of the room. Once I was done, I went back to my room and kept working. 30 minutes later one of the staff went to use the bathroom... I was nervous to see if there was something I missed cleaning or what not. I heard the flush and the door open, but nothing happened after that. It was getting close to finish time as the office would be shutting soon. I then heard a knock on my door... I kind of sunk in my seat. It was the younger girl that worked there. She introduced herself and sat down in one of the spare chairs in the room...

She said along the lines of "I saw what you did earlier..."... I thought to myself did I lock the door? Was she hiding in the room? All things ran through my mind! I played dumb and asked her what did she mean... She said "I saw you holding yourself on the way to the loo, did you wait too long"... I was shocked... I said quietly to her... "Yeah". She smiled back at me and said "me too..." She lifted her skirt to reveal her light blue panties with a damp patch on them". I couldn't believe what I was seeing... She was watching me and she was also a holder! She said she was leaving in ten minutes and offered to help my carry my equipment out to my car. 

We went to the car, she helped me load it and then when I thought she would stay goodbye, she popped a squat, pulled her panties to the side and started wetting. I couldn't believe my eyes!!! When she finished, she stood up, smiled at me and gave me a bit of paper with her number on it. I left work in shock at what had happened!! 

I still have her number and haven't messaged her yet... Seeing as I am contracted to the boss for work, part of me thinks I should keep it professional... Yet it's hard to find someone in real life that would do something like that!!! What should I do??!! Let me know!!! 
3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Holy shit that's crazy. She must have been real daring. How much longer is the contract? My advice won't be very good but the best I can offer is saying "let's keep this thing on hold till the contract is done, then maybe we can have a little fun" or something like that. 

Let's see what happens... When i give her a message I should keep you updated! I should go into the office more often!! 

2 hours ago, Revolver_Kidd said:

Let's see what happens... When i give her a message I should keep you updated! I should go into the office more often!! 

you could have her bringing you pop to drink each day in the office to get you   desperate each day  squirming a lot as she is going over the editing with you  of the video seeing you       squirming. just make sure you make it to the bathroom in time and are able to get to the toilet so no more peeing on the floor. one thing that works very well for me and others is if you start to loose it is to press up firmly between your legs to block the flow . you would had made it to the toilet if you did that. she would enjoy getting your bladder full each day and seeing you squirming needing to pee. sounds like you hold a lot since you was peeing that long.  if you and her are alone in the office you can stand so she can feel your swollen bladder. . the bladder bulges out more when standing then when sitting. once the contract is done then you can do more personal one on one time with each other both busting to go and massaging each others distended bladders and helping each other hold it and doing wetting and other stuff.  if your into each other mating with a very full bladder feels good for both boys and girls.

Just to let everyone know, I did message her and I got a message back last night... This is what it said.

"finally! Was waiting until you messaged me!! :) Did you like my parking lot surprise ;) It was hot seeing you struggle, I wanted to follow you to the bathroom but that's hard at work you know? Maybe next time I can join you ;)"

Well then!!! Pretty happy with that response!!! :) 

On 20 May 2017 at 4:46 AM, WetDave said:

You just have to make a move on this girl!

Until you finish the contract is there any excuse you can make to meet here after hours - like reviewing the work with her one evening over dinner or something?

The thing is, the job I am doing has nothing to do with her... She is just the admin girl... So her sitting next to me or what not she could get fired for! Haha! I messaged her anyway as there is no harm in catching up outside of work :) 

I was looking through the list of threads and noticed the name. I thought huh another Kidd, ironic you're male too. If your names based on the Urbz too I'm shocked.

Anyways your name made me read this and my jaw literally dropped at when she was in your "office" (I think I'm reading between the lines there you're filming there too and usually edit at home) and flashed you. That'd blow my mind and I wouldn't have a clue what to do. 

On 21 May 2017 at 10:51 AM, Kiddchaos said:

I was looking through the list of threads and noticed the name. I thought huh another Kidd, ironic you're male too. If your names based on the Urbz too I'm shocked.

Anyways your name made me read this and my jaw literally dropped at when she was in your "office" (I think I'm reading between the lines there you're filming there too and usually edit at home) and flashed you. That'd blow my mind and I wouldn't have a clue what to do. 

Haha nah I didn't get it from urbz... So no need to be shocked :)

yeah ah I usually film on location and not in the office... This was a one off thing. It's not really "my office" so to speak... It was just the office that was spare where I was working... But was nice of her to come in when she was done! I didn't expect what had happened... But I have spoken to her on and off over the weekend and am actually going into the office tomorrow to show the videos and make any changes they want. I will be seeing her, so that shall be fun! 

15 hours ago, Revolver_Kidd said:

Haha nah I didn't get it from urbz... So no need to be shocked :)

yeah ah I usually film on location and not in the office... This was a one off thing. It's not really "my office" so to speak... It was just the office that was spare where I was working... But was nice of her to come in when she was done! I didn't expect what had happened... But I have spoken to her on and off over the weekend and am actually going into the office tomorrow to show the videos and make any changes they want. I will be seeing her, so that shall be fun! 

you could have her bringing you a lot to drink then she enjoys knowing your bladder is getting really full there. should be very interesting. what video are you working on???

On 24 May 2017 at 3:11 AM, boyf said:

I'm having an extremely hard time believing that ending. While it is a great fantasy, everything about it just screams that that's all it is, fantasy/fiction. 

Hey Boyf! To be honest, I see how it could be, but honestly, it's what happened. I post evidence where I can, and have backed up some stories with photos in the past, but unfortunately I can't do that here. If it was fiction/fantasy, I would have put it under that thread :) but thanks for bringing it up anyway!