Sign In

An interactive bedwetting story

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you should take suggestions from people Some ideas for what could the attic: Sarah is up there with a mysterious object that influences wetting somehow, like a radioactive flask? Or somethi

Next part is coming out tonight or tomorrow... for real this time.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Welp after like 4 months the vote is closed, ending 7-3. In favor of option of 1.

Marissa sighed, in spite of her hatred for fireworks she had lots of trouble saying no to Sarah. "Fine, but if anything goes wrong don't mention my name." They worked for a long time on the so called "super firework", well "they" didn't work on it, Sarah sat there and told Marissa what to do while doing absolutely nothing herself.  "Sarah, how about you get off your ass and do some work?" Marissa said, growing increasingly frustrated. She couldn't believe that she had been dragged all the way there by Sarah, only than be told that it was just to make a big firework and than be told to do all of the work. "Marissa I have been hard at work on the decorations." Said Sarah as she spilled glitter everywhere. "But the decorations are gonna be incinerated!"  They continued on like this for several minutes and after a long period of arguing over contribution and every once in a while doing a small amount of work, they finally finished the super firework. Marissa had to admit that even though she had been forced into doing most of it and absolutely hated fireworks, it actually looked pretty good. "Well" said Sarah smiling at her invention "where should we use it?"

Here are some choices for you to pick (note that this decision might have a huge effect... or maybe not?)

1. When did I say I was going with you?

2. I have to head home.

3. In the woods .

4. By the river.

5. Right here.

6. Continue to argue about who did more work.

Edited by SodaPopinski
? (see edit history)

welp hello, I was about 3-4 days off but better than last time? (Side note if anyone was wondering what Sarah looked like check the third character description at the start of the story)

They ultimately decided that the river would be the safest and overall best place to light it off. When they got there Marissa was very quick to voice her concerns, "Odds are this is not gonna work right. What if it starts a fire?" Sarah was more or less ignoring Marissa at that point. "Well this looks like a good spot" Sarah said as she rested the firework on a rock near the side of the river. She slipped her lighter in her pocket and stretched her arms for about 30 seconds. "Alright ya ready?" Sarah asked as she searched her pockets for the lighter which she had had in her hand moments ago. Marissa was anything but ready at that point, but, having come all this way it would be rather silly and, embarrassing to back out now. So instead Marissa looked down and mumbled a quiet "I guess so". "Alright good!" said Sarah after finally finding the lighter in one of her pockets.

The firework, to say the least, did not function properly the fuse burned much faster than anticipated and ended up detonating prematurely. Sarah was able to yell a loud "WHAT THE FU-" before the earsplitting explosion of the firework consumed all other sound surrounding it within at least a mile radius.

Marissa had ducked behind a tree the moment Sarah lit it and only looked up when the sound had completely faded. When she looked up she saw Sarah. Marissa was surprised to see that Sarah was... in an odd state. She was unharmed but, crying very hard, she had her hands over her eyes and she was... wetting herself? It was hard to tell at first but, became clearer and clearer as a yellow puddle slowly formed under her butt and than her legs and... everywhere. Her denim shorts slowly darkened as they were flooded with pee, her long smooth legs were now soaked in her own urine, and glistened in the sun. She continued to wet herself for at least 40 more seconds and continued to cry and remain seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was peeing her pants.

When Sarah finally appeared to regain some composure, the first thing that happened was her hand shot to her crotch and she started to cry again. It was very odd to see Sarah in a state like this, Marissa hadn't seen Sarah like that for nearly... Well it hadn't been that long but it had only happened 3 or 4 times. She had a feeling she needed to do something to make Sarah feel better about this whole situation.

Hope it was ok, anyway I'm gonna introduce some new features for the choices (because the choices are usually stupid). I'm gonna be introducing risk factor which is pretty much just gonna be the odds of a choice having the best possible outcome. The way it would work is if something had a risk factor of say, 1-4, 1 option called "negative" will be entered into the random thing picker and 4 options for "yes" would be entered. From there the random thing picker will make a choice and based on whether a positive or negative option is chosen, it will determine if the next choice has a positive or negative effect. The higher risk options will usually have better positives but also have more intense negatives (if a choice is not very important it will have no risk) anyways here are the choices!

1. comfort her: risk 2-3

2. wet yourself: risk 0-5

3.pretend not to notice: risk 4-1

Bonus choice! Would you prefer for messing to stay out of this story? leave yes or no along with your answer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...