Sign In

An interactive bedwetting story

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe you should take suggestions from people Some ideas for what could the attic: Sarah is up there with a mysterious object that influences wetting somehow, like a radioactive flask? Or somethi

Next part is coming out tonight or tomorrow... for real this time.

Marissa knew that she shouldn't keep Sarah wating for much longer, So she quickly got dressed in a pair of pink short-shorts and A white T-shirt, and started walking towards the front door, double checking the living room to make sure she hadn't missed anything while she was "cleaning up". when she saw she hadn't missed anything, she finnaly exited her house  and went outside. As she walked out onto her front porch  she texted Sarah "Sorry for making you wait. I'll be over there soon." She decided she would walk to Sarah's house instead of driving there. She wasn't entirley sure why, but she just didnt feel like driving that morning. As she was walking towards Sarah's house, she received another text "when you get to my house I'll be in the attic, meet me there" Marissa thought to herself "What could she possibly have to show me in the attic?"

I got 2 options for an easy decsion

1. head back home
2.continue to Sarah's house

44 minutes ago, SodaPopinski said:

I honestly have no idea how to continue this story... Like really I can't think of anywhere else for this story to go. I just make things up as I go along and I honestly don't know how to continue at this point.

It can be literally anything.  It doesn't even need to be fetish orientated.  Sarah could have a hobby that she's excited about and wants to share or maybe she saw something weird on the news.  The possibilities are limitless.  

12 hours ago, SodaPopinski said:

I honestly have no idea how to continue this story... Like really I can't think of anywhere else for this story to go. I just make things up as I go along and I honestly don't know how to continue at this point.

Maybe you should take suggestions from people

Some ideas for what could the attic: Sarah is up there with a mysterious object that influences wetting somehow, like a radioactive flask? Or something more realistic, like a whole bunch of drinks and a timer? Doesn't all have to be bedwetting orientated.

maybe try making the days shorter so like split the day into 3-5 sections each section being a post and have peice of story in each post so there is more actual bedwetting due to shorter days

just suggestions :grin:, if you want more just ask and I'll help think of something

Edited by THABURRITO
Another suggestion (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

Yall remember how I said I didn't know how to continue this story...? Well that was just an excuse I made up. The fact is I have had the next part written for weeks now, but for some reason I've just had this weird feeling I shouldn't post it... Maybe it's because I'm lazy, or maybe some other reason... anyway I'm updating it tomorrow (probably)

18 minutes ago, SodaPopinski said:

Yall remember how I said I didn't know how to continue this story...? Well that was just an excuse I made up. The fact is I have had the next part written for weeks now, but for some reason I've just had this weird feeling I shouldn't post it... Maybe it's because I'm lazy, or maybe some other reason... anyway I'm updating it tomorrow (probably)

Is there something you don't like in the chapter or is it just a feeling?  You don't need to write about something you aren't interested in, 

Just a feeling...  I get those kind of feelings a lot, anyway I'm still somewhat interested in this... One thing I noticed about this story was how clearly rushed it was, and that the part that I had just written was ALSO rushed, I must have rewritten the next part 6 times before I just kind of said "Eh, screw it" and stopped working on it. Anyway I'm rewriting it one last time... and if I still feel unsatisfied with it, I'll probably post it anyway.

Well here it is. This one and the next one wont have a lot of wetting.

Marissa opened the door to Sarah's house, she looked around... She didn't see her mom & dad on the couch watching Tv, "I guess she's home alone today" Marissa thought to herself as she traversed up the steps. She saw the ladder to the attic pulled down. She slowly climbed up the ladder until she reached the attic. It was hot inside of the attic, probably at least 90F. She looked around the attic, she didn't see sarah... "Oh there you are, Marissa!" Marissa was startled by the sudden sound and almost fell back down the ladder. "Sorry I scared you" Sarah said, laughing slightly. "It's fine, where are your parents exactly?" "They went to Samoa, on vacation, remember?" "And they just left you?" Marissa never really took Sarah's parents for the type that would just leave their daughter home while they left the country on vacation. "I'm 16 Marissa, I think I can handle being myself for a week... Anyway come check this out!" Sarah lead Marissa through the attic all the way to the back, where she saw a large cardboard box. "Alright you ready to see this?" Sarah asked. "I guess so" replied Marissa. Sarah opened the box slowly, revealing... fireworks? "Of course it's just like Sarah to bring me all the way over here just for fireworks" Marissa thought to herself. Sarah had an obsession with fireworks since Marissa met her. Marissa how ever was the complete opposite, she was terrified of fireworks. She saw them more like exlpoding balls of death than something that is actually fun. "Ugh you know I hate these sarah" Sarah laughed, "yeah I know but I need your help to make all these fireworks into one big firework." "Really? you want to make this even MORE dangerous?" "Yeah pretty much, so will you help me?"

1. sure, I guess.
2. you'll have to find someone else

• 2 weeks later...