Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Public Spaces [INTERACTIVE]

Checking around for a public toilet seems pretty reasonable.

Mara is thirsty, hot, uncomfortable and really has to pee. If she looks around for a snack shop she can use a toilet and eat ice cream. My goal in these kinds of situations is always ice cream. I dunno if Mara agrees.

Also; does she know the layout of this park? If so, snack shops may be easier to find.

Also, also; her phone seems to be of modern manufacture. Does it have a Google maps equivalent? (I understand if it doesn't, GPS is a plot-destroyer) If so, snack shop finding is even easier.

Final also; I am a fan of this interactive! Your characters are always very expressive (and hot), Grim.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey guys! sorry for the wait! I had to spend my few drawing hours doing commission this summer. Hope some of you guy are still with me :OO

---

nooo1.thumb.png.eb49b17dd8566faec8badff8256aaadc.png

Mara

She waited for a few minutes by the bench, bouncing her leg impatiently. Glancing at her phone on regular intervals, she waited for a message from Charlie. She had messaged her several times, even on facebook and snapchat (she had even tried to dig up her position from the snap map, but she hadn't been active at all today, appearently...), but there was no sign of her friend.

12:35
12:40
12:45

nooo2.thumb.png.8bf1c05a6609a8852fc3ab5d0dff2827.png

45 minutes since they were suppoed to meet up. That' it, something had definitely come up. Waiting any longer couldn't possibly be reasonable, right? If she waited any longer, she was sure she was going to wet herself! They would have to meet up somewhere else. 

She left the meeting spot.

---

The park was on the west side of town. They'd chosen it because it ha this remote, yet homely feeling to it. It wasn't too big, and the other park goers were usually just the neighbourhoods group of kids and some elderly couples. A perfect place to feel the spring sun on your face and listen to the songbirds. The only big drawback of the place was that they didn't have any restroom facilites, Mara noted, as she made her way down the pathway. She wa going to have to go somewhere else if she was to relive herelf. No way she'd squat down in there! What if people saw her? plus he hadn't exactly mastered the technique it required... Mara was a city girl, born and raised. 

It only took her a few minutes to get to the edge of the park, and found herelf in the middle of suburbia. She took a moment to consider her options.

She came here by bus, so she knows where the bus stop is, and it takes about a 15 minutes walk to get out of the residental area and get to the first stores and cafés. Other than that, she really didn't know a lot about the area. She only really came here for the park after all!

------

MARA (22)

Shyness 80%

SETTING: Edge of park

Inventory:  Phone, 30% Battery

Thirst: High

Desperation:  Medium (300/??)

On 20.5.2017 at 3:31 AM, randomrobot007 said:

P.s love the artwork

Thank you very much! I'm hoping to improve as it goes on. I'll hope it'll keep being to your liking :)))

On 20.5.2017 at 9:51 PM, DerivativeWings said:

Final also; I am a fan of this interactive! Your characters are always very expressive (and hot), Grim.

Hehehe are they? I mean, the expression and body language is the best part of desperation! Not putting some time into them would be such a waste! I'm really happy you appreachiate their design.

--

@Harris

:OOO Thank you very much! I hope not to abandon you all again anytime soon! It usually depend on the amount of work I have to take on to scrape by. Please continue to follow my interactive. We are going places.

Also. Also. To everyone who i interested:

I do commissions! Yes, it was time for some shameless self promotion. Current rate is at 10EUR-30EUR. Just saying ;)

Edited by Grim (see edit history)