Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who's up for it?

Guest insomea

Guest insomea

I did this on the fly because I wanted to go ahead and get something up here.

I will be putting up a much better written one in the future. For now here's a mini one :)

What is your age?

What is your gender?

What is your occupation?

How many times per day do you normally pee?

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?)

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to?

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?

Have you ever measured your output?

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity?

What are you interested in? (Check all that apply with an -x)
a. Wetting
b. Holding
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it?

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner?

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)

How long have you been into omoroashi?

How long have you been practicing omorashi?

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population?

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population?

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life?

If yes, provide some details below :)
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can also answer your questions, I bet it will be fun to see all the data in the end.  And yet your proposal raises another question... How many of us [omorashi fans] have healthcare related job

Why not both.  Have a,b,c,d and then an other section to write in.  

at is your age? 30 What is your gender? Female What is your occupation? Teacher How many times per day do you normally pee? 4 or 5   What is the longest you have ever h

What is your age?

What is your gender?

What is your occupation?

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?)
-a iittle bit more than 16hours

-4hours maybe a little more

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?
-depend of the situation, if I'm not at home I will hold it if I'm at home if I'm not busy I will go when I need

-nope

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity?

a. Wetting x
b. Holding x
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it?
-never

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner?
-nope

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)
-no

around 4years

less than 4years

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population?
I think average or maybe a little bit more

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population?
larger

no, but it could be fun I have to try^^

What is your age? - 25

What is your gender? - Little bit M, little bit F.

What is your occupation? - Writer

How many times per day do you normally pee? Four, probably. When I wake up, twice durin the day, and before bed.

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) - Almost exactly twelve hours. Happened just a couple days ago actually.

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? - I've probably spent three hours desperate. I get bored easily though.

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? - Unless I'm doing a hold, I just go whenever I feel it. I get way too frisky to function properly if I let myself get full when I'm not alone and prepared to have fun. I do have a crazy large bladder though so my "barely feel it" level is usually enough to make average people wet themselves. Very proud of this fact...

Have you ever measured your output? - Almost every time I do a hold.

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity? - Current record is a tiny bit over 1500ml, but I doubt this is even close to my true maximum capacity. If I had a woman with me, encouraging me to hold and keeping me from getting bored, I could likely hold for hours past what I usually do.

a. Wetting -X
b. Holding -XXXXXXX
c. BDSM -X
d. Diaper
e. Other - Really into lesbian golden showers, as long as the women involved are desperate first.

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? - My best friend knows but that's it. Never really TALKED about it.

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? - Nope. Only on this site.

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) - Nope.

How long have you been into omoroashi? - Since I first started developing sexually. Ten years old maybe?

How long have you been practicing omorashi? - I've been occasionally doing holds for as long as I've been into it, so again since I was about ten.

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? - Quite a few people who hold a lot have developed bladders similar to mine, but I'm still definitely above average.

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? - I am an actual superhuman compared to anyone who doesn't practice holding regularly.

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? - No but this is a huge dream of mine. Unfortunately, I know attendance would be 100% men, all coming for a letch because they think women would actually show up to such a thing.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)
at is your age?
What is your gender?
Female
What is your occupation?
Teacher
How many times per day do you normally pee? 4 or 5

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) never thought about it

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? Not sure but a few hours

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? I usually wait a bit but depends on what I'm doing and where I am

Have you ever measured your output?no

a. Wetting x
b. Holding x
c. BDSM a little but never done it
d. Diaper x
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? No

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? Only when opening up to my partner but he is in to watching me pee

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) no

How long have you been into omoroashi? As long as I can remember. Many many many years. I used to play with my toys as a child pretending they needed to pee and they wet themselves. 

How long have you been practicing omorashi? 5 years or so properly

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Not sure

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? I have a huge bladder compared to most people

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? No but would be interesting 
What is your age?

What is your gender?
Male

What is your occupation?
Chartered Accountant/Auditor

5-6 times - morning pee, then I keep well hydrated at work so go a few times there, and maybe a couple times in the evening, unless I'm having Omo fun in which case it varies depending whether I'm holding, padded, wetting or what have you

Counted in at 17hrs as part of a dare - it wasn't the volume that defeated me though, it was the concentration of pee irritating my bladder since I was limiting my liquid intake to avoid filling up too fast (I reckon I could do better!)

Never counted that - probably somewhere like 4 or 5 hours if I'm doing a hold...

Normally as soon as I feel a pressing need, but having trained my bladder a bit with Omo funtimes that takes longer than it used to!

Yes

Measured at about 1200ml, but definitely not my max as not long after that I held again (but just to wet not to measure) and held past a certain psychological "Wall" so when I finally let go I peed for about 2 minutes (on and off) and that one was definitely more!

a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM Nuh-uh
d. Diaper X
e. Other X

Never

On this site and on Discord but no-one IRL (and I don't have a partner to talk to about anything)

I think Discord is the only place - chatting with Ashi!

In hindsight probably before my teen years but I only discovered the actual term "Omorashi" less than a year ago...

Same as above - I used to wet and mess when I was younger, but I didn't do much for quite a few years through secondary school etc and only started getting back into it again when I was in a real dark place (about 7 years ago maybe?) but as I was living in shared accommodation - parents' house then Uni then parents' house again - I only really started "practising" it to any decent degree about 18 months ago when I moved into my own place but now I'm free to pee to my heart's content!

Definitely larger than average population, although less so in comparison to the Omo-specific population. I still think I'm above average there because not everyone likes to hold and as a guy I have the physical advantage over women, but I'm definitely not going to win any Omo olympics! :wink:

Oops - see above!

I had a holding contest with one other person over skype a couple of times (I presume that's what you mean since I highly doubt actual organised competitions exist!)

Effectively we were just encouraging each other to hold longer than we ever could alone. It was one of my favourite Omo times, because far too often when I hold alone I give up too soon but having someone else egging me on helped me to achieve my first ever genuine accident and I really want to try it again!! Oh, and also when we started getting really desperate we started giving each other challenges like doing sit-ups and standing legs far apart for 30 seconds at a time and stuff like that... Was awesome fun times!
What is your age?
What is your gender?
M
What is your occupation?
Student
4-6
Dont know
dont know
I wait, but not until the bursting point.. 
Nope

a. Wetting -x 
b. Holding
c. BDSM -x
d. Diaper
e. Other

Kind of. Girl which sings in our band.. But i still think, that she kind of likes omorashi.. :D

Nope
since preschool age
since puberty
average
average
Nope, but i would like to.. :)))
What is your age?
What is your gender?
M
What is your occupation?
Writer / Videographer / Builder
13 hours
close to 2 hours
I have found that I wait until I am bursting to go
Yes, but I dropped the Gatorade bottle and ruined a pair of shoes. I have also measured it over a 24 hour period when i was at the hospital.
I can't recall the size of the Gatorade bottle (it was larger than a 20 oz) and I filled it and was going to try to fill a second bottle when I dropped it.
a. WettingX
b. HoldingX
c. BDSMX
d. DiaperX
e. OtherX

Yes ... and the conversation died.
Yes!
Occasionally, but not in a while.
Since I was introduced to sexually at a young age by an age equivalent girl
44 years (appx)
average? I have never been in a "measuring" contest.
Not sure, probably larger.
I regualrly participated in 'see who can hold it the longest while making rush deliveries' "contests" with a co-worker. Shitty job, best co-worker ever!
I think I posted about my co-worker and I having to make rush deliveries for our boss. I can't locate it. What happened was he would schedule delivery times so tightly that we could not stop to pee / get gas/ etc for fear of having the missed deadline costing us (the delivery drivers) money. The only good thing out of it was my co-worker introduced me to sitting in plastic Hefty Outdoor lawn bags and using the bathroom while driving. As a guy, I also got to have her hold a Gatorade bottle over the end of my penis when I was driving. We would try to hold it as long as we could- but have time enough to clean up before arriving at the delivery location. If we had a "hold until you get to the delivery site" contest, the loser would buy the winner dinner after the drop off.
What is your age? - 20

What is your gender? M

What is your occupation? :^)

How many times per day do you normally pee? Depends how much I drink

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) Somewhere around six-eight hours

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? couple hours

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? Somewhere in between

Have you ever measured your output? No

a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? Not in a sexual manner

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? Only online

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) Nope

How long have you been into omoroashi? As long as I can remember

How long have you been practicing omorashi? Ten years or so

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Average

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Larger

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? No

Edited by Dimwitrolo (see edit history)
On 5/23/2017 at 4:35 PM, insomea said:

I am creating the first part of the survey today :)

Quick ask: would you rather answer questions that are open ended (what industry do you work in?) Or closed ended questions with options (a, b, c, d, etc. Choices)?

Personally I like the open ended better but I'd like your take on it!

I would also prefer open ended questions, I can be more specific and able to answer more personally 

What is your gender?
Male

What is your occupation?
Intern+Volunteer QA Tester at an in-the-works app-development company

Between 1 and 3

Have not measured, but given the days I've only gone once, I'd say ~24 hours

Have not measured.

Neither.  I typically wait until it hinders my concentration

No

Answered no to previous question

a. Wetting X
b. Holding
c. BDSM X
d. Diaper X
e. Other X (Messing)

No

No

No

At least since high school

I haven't really...

Probably slightly smaller than average

Probably slightly larger than average

Not if memory serves.

Answered no to previous question
Edited by Ultima01 (see edit history)
On 5/24/2017 at 4:39 AM, insomea said:

What is your age?

What is your gender?
Male

What is your occupation?
Partially self-employed... 

I don't know... 5-7? I drink quite a bit of coffee and water...

I don't know.

I don't know.

Sometime inbetween those two options.

No.

a. Wetting X
b. Holding
c. BDSM
d. Diaper x (a little bit interested)
e. Other

When I was 17-18 years old, I once told my then-girlfriend about it in vague terms one time when we were drunk. She had mentioned wet sex a few times before, but we never got around to trying anything (we both lived with our parents at the time).

No. (Don't currently have a partner.)

No.

My earliest memory (and probably what sparked the fetish) is from when I was 4 or 5 years old.

Probably since I was around 5 years old? Hard to say exactly. But there has been long stretches of time where I haven't practiced it all. Before puberty I would pee a little in my panties, or sit on the toilet with my panties on, every now and then when I wouldn't be caught, and found it exciting. It became a sexual thing after puberty.

I don't know, don't really care about holding.

Edited by onpurpose (see edit history)
What is your age? 26

What is your gender? Male

What is your occupation? Self Employed

How many times per day do you normally pee? Maybe 5-10. That could vary wildly depending on how much liquid I've drank and what kind.  If I'm drinking beer I could pee 10 times before I leave the bar.

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) my record is something like 5 hours.  I started holding at 7pm, and sometime around midnight I lost control and pissed my pants. 

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? Maybe 2 hours at the absolute once, once I feel that I have to pee I'm already pretty full.

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?  I usually just pee when I feel the need too, I only intentionally hold it in if I intend on wetting.

Have you ever measured your output? No.

N/A
a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM X
d. Diaper
e. Other X

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it?  Yeah, one of my ex girlfriends, she was just not about it.

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner?  No, although I've had other girlfriends who were into it.  D

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.). I use tumblr a little, a few other forms/chat rooms.  

Just about as long as I can remember.
How long have you been practicing omorashi?  I think I was maybe 14 the first time I've intentionally wet my pants, maybe a little younger. 

I can hold for a good while, and when I finally pee, SO much floods out. 
Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population?  Also, yeah I think I do.  

No, only on the internet via chat room. 
What is your age?
What is your gender?
M
What is your occupation?
Student/amateur photographer
Around 5
A few hours
A few hours
If i'm doing something i'll try to hold it in until i'm done
Nope

a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other X

No. (I accidentally mentioned it once to a friend)
No
Nope
About 6 years
4 years
Average
Larger than average
Nope
What is your age?25

What is your gender?female

What is your occupation?dont work

How many times per day do you normally pee?depends 2-3

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?)hmm 8hours?

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to?a couple hours

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? Wait usually

Have you ever measured your output? No

a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM.    X
d. Diaper
e. Other.     X

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it?  No

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? No

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.)yes kik and fetlife

How long have you been into omoroashi? 2 plus years

How long have you been practicing omorashi? 2 years

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population?prolly average but larger than when i started.

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Average

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? No only online

On 5/23/2017 at 10:39 PM, insomea said:
What is your age? 30

What is your occupation? Cashier

How many times per day do you normally pee? Don't really count, I'd say at least eight, some days it's probably more

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) Probably ten hours, when I was in school and suffered from a shy bladder

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? Probably six or seven

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? Maybe not bursting, but very rarely do I go immediately after I start feeling the urge, it's probably an hour at least, maybe more

a. Wetting -x
b. Holding -x
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? No

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? No

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) In a wrestling e-fed I was in, I got someone to do an omo angle with his characters...

How long have you been into omoroashi? I think I first realized I had this fetish when I was thirteen

How long have you been practicing omorashi? Four years

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Average

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Probably larger, based on people I've been around

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? No

What is your age?

What is your gender?
Female

What is your occupation?
Student

2-3

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went till the time you went again?)
16 hours

Unknown

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you start needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go?
Depends on the circumstances, if I'm busy or around other people then probably not but if I'm alone or maybe a bit horny then I'll definitely take advantage of the situation and have some fun with it. I do a lot of holds in the city, just because it's fun knowing that it'll take me an hour or so to get home even after I've been desperate and also it's far from home and I know I won't bump into anyone who knows me while I'm in a tricky position. 

Nope, but I want to

N/A

What are you interested in? 
a. Wetting
b. Holding
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other - outdoor peeing

Not in person, wayyyy to embarrassed for that 

See above - I've never talked to anyone about it so I don't know if they are interested or not

I used to use omegle a lot for it but it's pretty crap, then I stumbled across this gem and haven't looked back. 

As long as I can remember

7 ish years? but obviously at the age of 11 i didn't realise that it was because I was aroused by it, I just knew that it was fun and made me feel nice.

Average

Larger than average

No, but I REALLY WANT TO SO HMU IF YOU'RE IN ENGLAND

:cry:

- Dawn x
What is your age? 18

What is your gender? Male (well genderqueeer but that's complicated)

What is your occupation? School 

How many times per day do you normally pee? About 5

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) About 10-11 hours

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? Unsure, probably like 4 hours

Even when I am doing omo stuff, as soon as I feel the need. 

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity? N/A

a. Wetting x
b. Holding No
c. BDSM No
d. Diaper No
e. Other x (messing)

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? Kind of, but not explicitly

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? Maybe; I don't know if they are into it or not, and again it wasn't explicit 

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) No

How long have you been into omoroashi? Honestly like 13 years. 

How long have you been practicing omorashi? 2 years

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Larger

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Larger

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? Yes

I put it in another thread. 

What is your age? 25

What is your occupation? Project Manager

How many times per day do you normally pee? I always try to stay really hydrated so about 6-8.

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) Almost 12 hours, I had my morning pee at 8am and tried to last until 8pm but I gave in and went to the toilet with a few minutes to go, I was so close to wetting myself.

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? Nearly 3 hours from the point of 'I really need to pee' to finally relieving myself. In the days of msn messenger I was on webcam with a girl and holding a very full bladder, but she would not let me go to the toilet for ages. By the time she let me go I was begging for permission and was actually starting to wet myself because I physically couldn't wait any more.

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you start needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? I will wait until I'm bursting unless I'm about to go into a long meeting or conference call.

Have you ever measured your output? Yes, a few times.

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity? Just under 1 litre, and yes I think so, my bladder felt like it was going to burst.

a. Wetting
b. Holding x
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other x (Long pees and signs of relief)

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? Yes

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? Yes

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) No

How long have you been into omorashi? Can't remember

How long have you been practicing omorashi? Can't remember 

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Probably average

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? I would say larger than average

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? No just over instant messaging and webcam

What is your age? 30

What is your gender? M

What is your occupation? Transport (I'll leave it at that on a public post!)

How many times per day do you normally pee? Depends what's happening. Probably 4 or 5 normally, maybe more if it's a lazy day at home

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) Overnight, 10-11 hours, maybe? During the day, maybe 7 hours or so, possibly a bit longer

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? Around 4 hours

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? Normally wait quite a while, but much longer (sometimes to the point of bursting) when I'm busy and it's an inconvenience to stop to go to the toilet

Have you ever measured your output? No (not yet!)

If yes, what is the most you have ever measured? Do you think this is your max capacity? N/A

a. Wetting x (only really as a concluding part of b)
b. Holding x
c. BDSM
d. Diaper
e. Other

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? No

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? Yes

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) Not in public

How long have you been into omoroashi? Most of my life, I think, but I only found out that it had a name when I found this site!

How long have you been practicing omorashi? Since finding this site, I guess (6 years)

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Average

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Larger

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? Yes - with a friend who I first got to know through this site. Details somewhere on one of my posts

• 2 weeks later...

What is your age?

What is your gender?

Non-binary

What is your occupation?

Student

5-6

I can sleep for a long, long time. Probably about sixteen hours

Couple of hours, out of necessity.

I go before I start needing to (generally at times such as before meals, et cetera)

Nope

N/A

a. Wetting x
b. Holding x
c. BDSM x
d. Diaper
e. Other x

Never.

I don't know anyone of that calibre.

Nope

How long have you been into omorashi?

About a decade ago

A few months

Smaller than average

Average

I suppose so

In a car, was challenged to see how far we could get without a bathroom break.

Used to see how few times I could pee over 24 hours- it was down to 3 times, but I was getting too dehydrated.
  • 3 weeks later...
What is your gender?
male

a. Wetting. Yes, definitely
b. Holding. A bit.
c. BDSM. Curious but haven't tried it. For me this would have to be about forced wetting.
d. Diaper. Totally!
e. Other. Bedwetting.

No

Not in person.

Fetlife, Facebook.

Probably since I was about seven.

Since about seven when I "borrowed" cloth diapers and plastic pants that were for my younger siblings' use and wore them to bed and wet. And sometimes wet the bed on purpose for fun. And once wet my pants in class after planning to do so.

What is your age?

What is your gender?
Male

What is your occupation?
Front Service Clerk at Publix Supermarkets Inc.

2-4

6 hours? Never counted, but probably safe to say.

Another 2 hours maybe?

Depends on what I'm doing. I usually wait until I'm bursting or feeling a lot of pressure when busy with something.

I once filled up half a 4-6 inch tall coin jar.

a. Wetting X
b. Holding X
c. BDSM X (binding them until they pee)
d. Diaper X (others in it)
e. Other X (helping a future GF reach a bathroom and related)

No. Afraid to and afraid to be judged wrongly. Yet others have found out eventually and it wasn't pretty (see below).

I don't have a partner yet, but I RP a lot in MMOs, so people that are into it know me well, and count on me to provide content.

Yes same as above, but also with other fetish communities and modding communities for games like Skyrim. I mostly use Skype and Discord.

Since I was 16.

Since I was 24 (around 2012). I did my first self wetting in my own chair.

Larger. As long as I don't drink needlessly and even still properly hydrated, I can last a long time.

I think I have a larger than average holding ability.

No. Not sure I want to as that would make too many people, (and those I don't want to know), know I'm into this.

What is your age? 31

What is your gender? male

What is your occupation? scientist

How many times per day do you normally pee? approx 10, sometimes more

What is the longest you have ever held it? (From the time you went til the time you went again?) Including sleep? I guess around 17 hours

What is the longest you have ever held it after you started needing to? I do not know...

Do you normally (when not doing something omo related) go as soon as you star needing to or do you wait until you are bursting before you go? Depends on what I'm doing - but usually I go quite early.

Have you ever measured your output? Nope

a. Wetting XXX
b. Holding XX
c. BDSM
d. Diaper X
e. Other bedwetting

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was not interested in it? Yes.

Have you ever talked about omorashi with someone in person who was interested in it other than your partner? Nope - and: my partner is not interested :-(

Do you talk about omorashi online other than this forum or one similar? (Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc.) Nope

How long have you been into omoroashi? Since I learned to hold

How long have you been practicing omorashi? As a child until around 8 ys and as an adult since an age of 20 ys

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the omorashi population? Smaller!

Do you think you have a smaller than average, average, or larger than average holding ability when compared to the general population? Smaller.

Have you ever entered into a holding contest in real life? No, but I would, if there was the chance to