Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Who's up for it?

Guest insomea

Guest insomea
Hey guys!

I'm a medical student and a research nerd as well. So I like to combine the passion for research and my omorashi interests. In addition to just hearing and collecting data about bladders, I love to hear about a person's perspective on other people's bladders, both of the same gender and opposite.

Who here would be interested in answering some questions, in both the name of omorashi and unofficial research?
  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can also answer your questions, I bet it will be fun to see all the data in the end.  And yet your proposal raises another question... How many of us [omorashi fans] have healthcare related job

Why not both.  Have a,b,c,d and then an other section to write in.  

at is your age? 30 What is your gender? Female What is your occupation? Teacher How many times per day do you normally pee? 4 or 5   What is the longest you have ever h

Guest insomea

Whoa! This got quite a response. I am out of town right now for a family member's graduation. As soon as I get back, I will get my survey up on this thread. I'm excited!

I can also answer your questions, I bet it will be fun to see all the data in the end. 

And yet your proposal raises another question... How many of us [omorashi fans] have healthcare related jobs? I'm a resident and once I engaged in conversation with another medical student into omo... I start to wonder if it is just coincidence... I know it should cause most of us are into omo since very young age (another thing you can try to confirm! ), but I would like to have an idea of the overall percentage anyway :)

Edited by Jota
Clarifying the message. Fixing errors. (see edit history)
Guest insomea

I am creating the first part of the survey today :)

Quick ask: would you rather answer questions that are open ended (what industry do you work in?) Or closed ended questions with options (a, b, c, d, etc. Choices)?

Personally I like the open ended better but I'd like your take on it!

4 hours ago, insomea said:

I am creating the first part of the survey today :)

Quick ask: would you rather answer questions that are open ended (what industry do you work in?) Or closed ended questions with options (a, b, c, d, etc. Choices)?

Personally I like the open ended better but I'd like your take on it!

Why not both.  Have a,b,c,d and then an other section to write in.