Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The feeling of desperation

So I'm 18 years old and as a bit of a late developer, I only am just ending puberty. While reading things like the live action thread and whatnot, everyone seems to talk about leaking, spurting, and losing control. But I don't get these. I don't know if my bladder is just huge or something, but after a few hours, I always have to give up and let it out because I'm just in pain. I've never even come close to loosing control or anything, just can't take the pain. Is there any reason you guys might know of? Is it my bladder is still in puberty and that does something to it? Do I just have a low pain tolerance? A big bladder? Thanks all for your help!

sounds like a combination of very large bladder and wired for really good control and the nerves in  your bladder don't signal you to loose control when its really full.  count yourself lucky you don't have to worry about pissing yourself in class or doing sports or out and about or other places.  I am the same way here.  don't pee at school then able to  keep holding it for sports after school. able to run track with very swollen bladder after coach makes us drink a lot. able to wrestle with it super full too having not peed all day at school and having to drink a lot before wrestling.  and easy for me to go to sleep with it swollen huge and drinking a lot at bedtimes so it stretches out a lot more in my sleep. did you get teased for late puberty??? how did the drink and hold with friends go??  I got used to holding it. not much time between classes and have to rush to change books as it is for next class. no real time to stop and pee between classes.  you tried massaging your bladder when it hurts? it will tense but then relax and will be easier to hold. you gone to sleep with yours really full? drink a lot at bedtimes?? bet your parents are happy your not bugging them to stop and let you go pee on road trips. I also enjoy the feeling of my bladder being really full too.  sweet feeling wrestling a match having to go bad. makes me a demon on the mat. and  feels awesome running having to go bad. and going to sleep busting badly is dreamy feeling. normally super hard as I go to sleep busting badly. did you do the drink and hold contest with your friends??? if you ignored the pain and kept drinking you might find the point at which you piss yourself despite trying not to.

If you feel real pain, go and pee.  Pain is a warning that should not be ignored.  However, learn the difference between pain and just extreme discomfort.  At 18, I could hold my pee for longer than I thought I could, and I experienced extreme discomfort, but not real pain.  You probably have very good bladder control, and at your age the bladder is more flexible.  The next time you have held for a long time, measure your output.

Your pain tolerance isn't necessarily low. When i was young in my teens and twenties, I could hold it forever without an accident or leak. The pain was excruciating. I was disappointed that I could not have an accident, like my then girlfriend/ wife did.   Like you I always ended up going also.

One evening I decided to ignore the pain and drink extra fluids and just not pee until it came out in my pants. It took several hours, during which we watched a couple of movies. I had to pee the whole time.Toward the end of the second movie although I hurt so much, and my pee felt like it was going to come out, so I did not feel the leak start. I just felt my briefs start to get wet. I leaked and spurted for the last 20 minutes of the movie, then i let it all out.

This was not an Ideal way of doing it as I was risking damage to my body. Eventually I got the idea of untraining my bladder. I started by standing in the tub and letting my pee out in my pants on purpose. Nothing bad happened when I wet my pants, so after a few tries my brain got the idea it was OK to pee in my pants in the right circumstances, like when I am in private.

As long as you don't overindulge there should not cause you a problem holding when you need to.

My experience occurred before I found site like this, so I had to figure it out myself.  Hopefully you won't  need to do that.

It takes a while to actually lose control. My longest hold was for 50 minutes after drinking a LOT, and while it certainly did get me to a level of desperation I'd never experienced in my life, I couldn't even leak without forcing it by getting into certain positions such as spreading my legs far apart. (And after the 50 minutes I didn't lose control, I just got inpatient and let go then and there)

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)

Interesting, Ive been able too hold for multiple hours when drinking A LOT of water, before I just gave up and let go. 

By the way @wettingman with the whole "untrained your bladder" thing, Ive actually done that a lot. My fetish developed a few years ago, but it wasn't about holding, just about wetting. In fact, holding and desperation never even entered my mind util I found this website. My fetish developed as a thing where I enjoy y pants being wet, and i used that by making it that when I was alone, I didn't have t get up and go to the bathroom. So its not like I held till I really had to go and then peed myself, I just pretty much didn't hold back and every couple of mins would just let whatever littlest had accumulated out. So I guess Ive already gotten that part down, I mean I have no issue peeing myself. I do it everyday. I just can't get myself to a point of desperation that has intrigued me a bit since finding this website. 

45 minutes ago, BENAir01 said:

Interesting, Ive been able too hold for multiple hours when drinking A LOT of water, before I just gave up and let go. 

By the way @wettingman with the whole "untrained your bladder" thing, Ive actually done that a lot. My fetish developed a few years ago, but it wasn't about holding, just about wetting. In fact, holding and desperation never even entered my mind util I found this website. My fetish developed as a thing where I enjoy y pants being wet, and i used that by making it that when I was alone, I didn't have t get up and go to the bathroom. So its not like I held till I really had to go and then peed myself, I just pretty much didn't hold back and every couple of mins would just let whatever littlest had accumulated out. So I guess Ive already gotten that part down, I mean I have no issue peeing myself. I do it everyday. I just can't get myself to a point of desperation that has intrigued me a bit since finding this website. 

Well you are clearly me when I found out this website years ago. I have only come to the conclusion that different things interest different people. Some people just like the pain of holding and desperation which guys like you and me find really uncomfortable. And that's why we can almost never hold till we wet ourselves. I mean, if even after holding it for so long I can't find it pleasurable, how can it ever be such? But obviously I love the feeling of pee running down my legs with my clothes still on and that warm wet feeling at my crotch. So it's alright. We are just into wetting. Some people are into holding as well.

3 hours ago, BENAir01 said:

Well, you're probably more patient than me. I did enjoy the feeling of it, but I got impatient waiting for the moment where I lose control, which, if the stories I've read are any indication, takes hours longer than 50 minutes even with rapid desperation.

Actually, I might try it again once I get the chance.

• 3 weeks later...

When I drink a lot of water it just hits me so fast and it's really hard to hold it and when I wait too long my bladder starts to hurt as well but I do start leaking. When I'm drinking for example soda it takes me way longer to get desperate and my bladder seems to hold on much better.

I have the same problem! Usually when I hold I don't even leak. It's like my bladder is on full lock down and when I decide to let it out, it usually takes some time to get the flow going. 

As for the pain aspect... It really matters what kind of pain it is. Since the stretching can hurt, it's kind of a good pain, but then there's the stinging ache (at least in my case) which lies between my bladder and hip bones. And that is the kind of "bad" pain, that feels like it's doing me damage. You have to listen to your body and carefully figure if the pain feels like it's doing something bad. 

But that's only me and you know your body the best. Hopefully this helped. :)

On 6/6/2017 at 2:02 PM, Tom22 said:

When I drink a lot of water it just hits me so fast and it's really hard to hold it and when I wait too long my bladder starts to hurt as well but I do start leaking. When I'm drinking for example soda it takes me way longer to get desperate and my bladder seems to hold on much better.

have you felt your bladder with your hand as your standing to see if your bladder gets bigger when drinking soda then when drinking water??? usually for me as it fills it it will do some tensing but then gets more relaxed again as it gets fuller until its really full before it starts tensing up again.

What got me interesting in all of this was waking up with a rock hard cock and full throbbing bladder when I was about 12 and just entering puberty. I quickly associated the two pain sensations at least a year before I first ejaculated. I think those of us, male and female, that enjoy the feeling of a bursting bladder equate it with the urgency of wanting to cum. When I was younger I would/could hold it until I felt the pain of my ureters stretching. I always interpreted that feeling with the idea that I'd better let it go before I damaged myself.

Some people just are like that, I'm the same. We just don't leak or have accidents, we break our bladders before anything comes out involuntarily. I've always been this way and maturing into a grown man changed nothing. I don't think it will change anything for you either.

It may change during life, if you experience some kind of a physical trauma that affects some of the body parts that play their part in urine control. The most usual causes of this are birthgiving and old age, but since you're a young person with the condition of penis, you don't really need to worry about those. Just try to stay away from spinal injuries and being stabbed.

And this is not a problem. This is a good, lucky thing. You're highly unlikely to have real, seriously embarrassing accidents.

On 6/9/2017 at 6:50 PM, Hooverdan said:

What got me interesting in all of this was waking up with a rock hard cock and full throbbing bladder when I was about 12 and just entering puberty. I quickly associated the two pain sensations at least a year before I first ejaculated. I think those of us, male and female, that enjoy the feeling of a bursting bladder equate it with the urgency of wanting to cum. When I was younger I would/could hold it until I felt the pain of my ureters stretching. I always interpreted that feeling with the idea that I'd better let it go before I damaged myself.

yea i loved waking up busting to go and rock hard at 12. very pleasant feeling. did you get in the habit of going to bed with a full bladder so you would wake up really full? ? hmm the pain in the kidneys?? did you hold it in school too??? did sports with it full?? did drink and hold contests?? practice peeing part way and stopping??