Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ways to wet without soaking clothes?

Hi- so I'm pretty new to omo, but lately I've been doing holds and then getting to the shower/toilet when I'm at almost maximum capacity to let go. I share laundry with other people so urine-soaked clothes will probably be noticed, but I've been wondering: are there other ways to wet? I tried putting lots of toilet roll in my underwear, but it was saturated after a couple of spurts. I can't really get access to diapers. Any help would be much appreciated!

alright there are 3 ways I cant think of

1. as the 2 others said basketball shorts would work

2.the best option is swimming trunks odds are no one will pay any attention to your swimming trunks being wet

3. this is the worst option and not one I would recommend but if for some reason you cant do the 2 above options you could always just get a piece of clothing that you always use for wettings you would also have to find a hiding place for this piece of clothing so once again NOT A GOOD OPTION more of a last resort

Not really a wetting if you don't want wet clothes, is it?

The best advice I can give is either a pseudo-diaper (filling your underwear with paper towels/towels/pads), using the swimsuit, or waiting until there's a good time- a day when no one is around, for instance, or a rainstorm with plausible deniability.

Also, don't forget that many people have accidents, and if you dont have wet clothing regularly, people won't look at you funny. Besides, it's unlikely that they'll say anything to you- most people either don't care enough or just feel too uncomfortable to comment about it.

I suppose what you mean is to pee in your clothes without the wetness being seen?

One possibility is to wear running shorts of suitable material (cotton is a no-no), or perhaps even compression shorts, and then go out for a run until your clothes are drenched in sweat. This is a good time to pee in them. Black colour is an added insurance, but typically not necessary to hide the pee.

I have my favourite pair of "pee undies." I wet them with regularity, preferably outside, but also sitting on the toilet or in the shower. I never wash them, at least with my laundry, but I do rinse them in the shower, or wear them under my shorts if I'm going for a swim. 

When they're wet, either with pee or having been rinsed out, I either hang them in my closet, or put them on a high cupboard shelf to dry. I try hard not to wash them, but occasionally they start to smell too bad to ignore. 

They're permanently stained a dark yellow colour now, and I like the smell, so long as it doesn't become noticeable in my room. 

Do you have to be clothed? You could try peeing in things in your room instead, like in a plastic jug or an empty Big Gulp cup or something. When I don't or can't wash my clothes immediately, I do that after waiting until I'm desperate and spurting a little bit into my underwear. So like I kind of get both experiences but it's not really noticeable on and I can leave it for a little while.

Try some different types of underwear, or maybe lightweight shorts.  If you at them on the toilet or in the shower you can just rinse them off and let them dry somewhere private.  Sometimes I have used a face washcloth to bulk up a pair of underwear, and then it's reasonable to have a wet washcloth after a shower.

Also diapers are the perfect way to wet without it showing. Just find a discrete place to throw them away.

Not sure if anyone has mentioned wearing dark colored shorts or pants - There is a urban myth- or maybe not a myth - that the disguising of accidents is a reason why so many  police uniforms etc are dark blue or black.  Mention  has been made of the type of underwear that's best.  Long ago mesh nylon was fashionable and let pee pass through without soaking anything up.  Guys have always been able to "adjust" things so as to let go fairly discretely  holding the leg of their shorts away from their leg - on a hot day peeing down your leg in this way is often undetectable( top tip -stand on grass not concrete) as anything splashed gets dry fast.

Instead of putting toilet paper in your underwear, could you use a hand towel? 

A bath towel would be very bulky, but if you roll it up and have the privacy to stuff it in your underpants, that is absorbent and feels amazing. When I was young, I'd squash a towel into my little kid briefs and pee in it while doing homework. There are ways! I hope you find a good solution. :)

You could consider peeing while crouching. If you sit down on a flat surface, the pee will just float through the fabric all over the backs of your thighs, but if you're crouching, the pee will drip straight down because it doesn't really feel like defying gravity. This will leave a much smaller wet spot on your pants, mainly in the back and the crotch. If you have a penis, you should do your best at positioning it so that the pee can flow freely downwards. If you don't have a penis, you don't need to worry about any of that.

Then you can rinse most of the pee off in a sink and let the pants dry somewhere hidden. You'll still need to wash them properly, but this way no one will notice there is pee on them.