Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Something Stupid You Use To Believe

This is a game where you post something you use to believe that was stupid. This could be when you were a kid or embarrassingly when you were an adult. Not sure if this should be in "forum games" or "off-topic discussion". I'll start

I use to think that Spain was a city in Mexico because I thought only Mexicans spoke Spanish when I was really young, I don't remember how young

• 2 weeks later...

I thought that homo marriage is useless. Not stupid or wrong, but useless. All the married couples I ever witnessed were always unhappy and angry, always fighting and speaking badly about each other. I haven't yet seen a marriage that hasn't ended in divorce. I thought, sure homos deserve the same rights as everyone else, but why do they want to have a right to become miserable? Like, aren't there any more important subjects to decide about, such as children's rights or the funding of health care? Why take time away from those things just to decide if gay people will be allowed to destroy their relationships?

Then I learned that some people actually WANT to get married, that it's not just something you are legally forced to do when you date another person for a certain period of time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I still imagine that at times (as a joke).

I used to believe as a kid that other ethnicity/races did not pee or poop that it was only people of my skin color or wealth bracket--that poorer countries' peoples, didn't go to the toilet. Now I know better and not even naive and full of bigotry and racism like I was as a child-- yet we always thought in such a mean way full of ignorance as children its sad,  (bullies will be bullies) and even as adults armed with knowledge-- I mean look at the wars we start!

These days I'm into equal opportunity wetting! Though I like Asian girls the best.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...