Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pictures- Only Wearing a Pull-up

This lovely photo set features Sosha wearing a pull-on style diaper on a sun-porch.

Standing on the porch, bathed in warm sunlight, we find Sosha wearing nothing but a cute pull-on style diaper.  She poses for our camera, looking adorable, and teasing us with sexy views of her diaper.  Later in the photo set, she takes the diaper off, holding it up to show it off to the camera while posing fully naked.

Also of note, my girlfriend, Kate, has been practicing her photography recently.  She actually shot these photos, as I had a terrible cold at the time and wasn't feeling up to doing a shoot.  So, if you enjoy her work, make sure to post something and let her know.

Here are some sample images from the gallery.  The full gallery features 110 unique photos.  Be warned, there is some nudity here-

goodnite-1334.thumb.jpg.9bb9d7f211565cf71a64a96e033c086a.jpg

goodnite-1356.thumb.jpg.a656db9b7a19e0ab5a7c12fea9780bb5.jpg

goodnite-1376.thumb.jpg.cc07e725970deb939905585bae00fc77.jpg

goodnite-1424.thumb.jpg.e948c145500aa9dd697405b6bbf4572b.jpg

28 minutes ago, juntaglom said:

Very cute.

One thing I do find a bit distracting in models, though... tattoos. Particularly for ageplay, it is a bit distracting. Unfortunately I guess there isn't really any way to cover that up in a way that would look natural?

While we definitely dabble in age play at HD Diapers, our primary focus has always been diaper lovers.  There seems to already be a plethora of content for adult babies and age players, but not that much for the non-adult-baby diaper lover.  We try to produce content for people who are into a love of diapers, but aren't necessarily into age play.

14 minutes ago, TVGuy said:

While we definitely dabble in age play at HD Diapers, our primary focus has always been diaper lovers.  There seems to already be a plethora of content for adult babies and age players, but not that much for the non-adult-baby diaper lover.  We try to produce content for people who are into a love of diapers, but aren't necessarily into age play.

Ah, okay.

That being said, for me wearing a GoodNite automatically involves an element of ageplay since they aren't intended for adults.

And even in content intended purely for DLs, I don't know if it's helping the scene.

59 minutes ago, juntaglom said:

Ah, okay.

That being said, for me wearing a GoodNite automatically involves an element of ageplay since they aren't intended for adults.

And even in content intended purely for DLs, I don't know if it's helping the scene.

You are probably right, that it doesn't help the scene... But, when we look for models for HD Diapers and HD Wetting our criteria is probably a bit different than the typical adult entertainment site.  Our mission is to show real people who are really having fun.  Yes, we could just hire a model who is only in it for the money, but I feel that would come across in in the video.  

We try to show real people with real personalities, but that can be difficult to find.  There are not a whole lot of people lining up to be in diaper fetish videos.  So, when we find someone who has fun doing the a videos, and has a great personality that shines on camera, and who is legitimately having fun with the shoots, we want to work with her and let her be herself on camera, even if she has tattoos.

Personally I like her tattoos - I think heavy tattooing might be off-putting, like a full sleeve or leg tattoo, complex designs and stuff which take away from a person's natural beauty, but I think Sosha's birds are really cute and highlight her natural shape, and even help draw your eye to her intimate area... I think smaller tattoos like that are a great expression of personality and I for one am a fan!

Loving your content as always, keep it coming! :grin: