Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting in pregnancy

There are lots of instances where pregnancy has led to wetting accidents for pregnant mothers.  Our family was no exception and for our second child my wife took sensible precautions.  This included a plastic mattress cover which was very fortunate because there was a flood one night.  The only unusual thing was that it was my pee not hers that led to the 2.30am change of sheets.

It really shouldn't have happened but it came about at a time when i had been  working long hours and was exhausted.  I got home about 10.30pm and after a meal we went to bed. My wife soon dropped off to sleep but for some reason i was restless. I din't want to put the light on to read or do anything else to disturb her so lay there being as quiet as possible.

Then -I don't know how long later- I felt the urge to pee.  I knew if I go up to go to the bathroom it would disturb Jane, so decided the need wasn't too urgent and I could wait a little longer.  I think i had hoped she would need to  go pee herself (as she often did at night) and I would wait and go at the same time.

The next thing i knew was I was awake and pissing. I wasn't conscious of where i was - just that I was having a much needed slash.  Then it dawned on me that I was still in bed- Actually it dawned on Jane first who shuddered and said loudly "the bed's wet".  I didn't try to blame her partly because it wouldn't be kind but more because i knew I wouldn't get away with it.

Jane was very kind and said "these things happen" and left me to sort out the bed and take her a dry nightie to the bathroom.  

We went back to bed  after I had agreed to put the washer on in the morning and had got out of my soggy pajamas and slipped a pair of y fronts on.

Edited by blisster (see edit history)