Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wetting at the dentist

I am under the impression I am going to have an accident at the dentist while under some nitrous oxide, as I have wet the bed every night here recently. I was wondering should I tell the dentist or should I just act surprised. I always pass out when under the nitrous and can't stand the dentist without it.

A diaper is the only responsible option in this circumstance.   Nitrous is funny stuff, it feels quite a bit like being quite drunk in that it removes a lot of your inhibitions.  

A bedwetting problem, an omorashi kink interest, nitrous oxide and a dentists chair are a recipe for a very awkward situation because there's double danger - one an accidental wetting and two, an under the influence deliberate wetting.   Be safe, pee before the appointment and wear a diaper out of respect for your dentist and whichever poor sap would have to clear up afterwards.  

Edited by xxxxx (see edit history)

Going to the dentist is always a bit scary, but things like pain management are very much better now than they were a few years ago. Fear of a wetting accidents just adds to the anxiety and it isn't anything but plain common sense to wear a diaper because the circumstances are unusual and my guess is that although medical professionals are used to dealing with accidents, they would probably very much prefer patients to be responsible  and save embarrassment all round.