Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Diapered Weekend

Hey everyone, I've finally got a weekend to myself coming up and I was wondering if anyone on here could give me some ideas for wettings and wearing this weekend while I have the house to myself. I already have some space diapers and gonna get some more abri forms but was wondering if anyone here could give me some more exciting ideas on what I could do?

Maybe get some other stuff for the weekend, try other things?

Thanks in advance :)

I recently had a weekend like that. I wore a diaper from first thing in the morning until late in the evening. Going out was enjoyable as I would wet my diaper wherever I was and it felt great to be wet. I would continue to wear my wet diaper through the day and when I got home I would wet it again. I love the heaviness and then I would wet it a third time but this time it would leak but instead of changing I would put a plastic sheet down wherever I sat so that I could wet it as many times as I want. It feels fantastic to be soaked and I would get so turned on I would use a vibrator of some kind and bring myself off as many times as I could. When I was done for the evening I would have a shower and put a fresh diaper on and repeat it the next day. 

If you are up to it sometimes if I am alone for several days I would purchase slimy foods and fill my wet diaper with it. Try experimenting as much as possible. If you are one of the lucky ones and know someone who is willing to join you in the fun that would be awesome. Have fun!!

Terrafora,

Hope you'll tell use a bit more about what you already plan.  Your post suggests you already wear.  But either your house mates don't know you wear diapers or don't know you enjoy wearing.  I also assume you're mostly planning wearing activities and experiences at home rather than in public.  Around here, Abri Froms are high absorbency, mostly a sold by and highly recommended by health-care suppliers.  So there's a maybe implication you need diapers for physical reasons as well as liking them.  Does weekend mean Friday from 6 PM to Sunday at 6 PM?  If so, you have two nights, of course.  Although I wear 24/7, evening and nights are my favorite diaper times.  Yours? 

If you plan on self inducing diaper dreams, real bed-wetting, or accidentally-on-purpose bed-wetting, check your plastic bed cover is in place (not bunched up) and not cracked.  Probably irrelevant:  Our second-hand stores have become lax in following health regulations.  Consequently, secondhand bedding and plushy toys have spread bedbug infestations.  Publicly, the word is spread to those inviting nieces, nephews or grandchildren for a weekend or camping trip and using bedding that can be thrown out when the event is over.  But the same applies to bedding and pajamas bought to be peed and thrown out.  Here we need to buy new or buy protection for our existing bedding.  Ugh!  I'm boring even me.

If you're doing a desperation selfie skit, make sure you have distracting digital games, feature videos and favorite liquids within easy reach.  It makes putting off a bathroom trip until you must hit "pause" and run holding yourself feel more real.  Hate it when I discover I've exhausted the supply of or misplaced something key to my plans.

If you take photos or clips, record the events and evidence appealing to you.  In so doing, you'll achieve your best camera work.  Buct don't lt it detract form your enjoyment.

Please report during and/or after your weekend.

So still wearing this morning, though changed the inside nappy. I had to quickly get out of them to answer the door and get a package off the delivery man, but i didn't pull the curtain back over the door after. 10 minutes later I had the most embarrassing moment of my life when another delivery man came and must of saw me through some glass on my door in nothing but this huge sagging nappy. :cry:

I ran and hid and he left the package outside.

Now I'm back where I was  and getting wetter which is making them bigger.