Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Well, I had a strange dream last night about diapers. I already posted this elsewhere, but I want to post it here so more people can see it. It has really opened my mind to what AB/DL really is and why I love it to death.

I was secretly wearing a diaper to my school. Suddenly, they made an announcement over the intercom telling everyone who is wearing a diaper to report outside. Many people in my class got up, so me, being the introvert I am, decided to follow with them. I was humiliated, I felt like shit. When we report outside, my principal herds us all into a secret area under the school which was... I guess you could describe it as a kind of daycare? They made us change into onesies with our diapers bulging out and just let us do what we wanted, and they would take care of anything we needed. We all played with toys and things a young child would like, and we loved it. It felt like something out of a Merunyaa drawing (great artist btw, if you're into omutsu you'll love them). It was the only, and best omorashi-related dream I've ever had.

There's no explanation for why I loved it so much.. I just felt so... safe.. just wearing a onesie and a diaper, no responsibilities for myself that I had to worry about, none of the daily struggle of politics, work, others. I felt like a young child again, just enjoying life and leaving the complicated things to the grown-ups. Sometimes I hate being so mature. I felt so accepted by my peers, there's no judgement, all you know about people is "friend" or "not friend." And that's all you really need to know.

Guess there's nothing we can do about it now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯