Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Institute - How to Become a Bedwetter

Hey all! Does anyone by chance remember reading a really great post on a website called The Institute that taught you how to become a bedwetter? It used to be available at this link: http://institute.homeip.net/Texts/How To Become A Bed Wetter.txt

But at some point the site went down. I've checked all the way back machine archives and such but that page wasn't archived. I'm making this post here in the vague hope someone else archived the page and has it.

• 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 11:35 PM, zorg said:

i did the that  when i was 6 years old because i wanted to be a bedwetter so i started peeing the bed every night on purpose it worked i became a bedwetter 

I started peeing the bed deliberately in my early teens. I started waking up when I needed to pee but because I was so used to wetting the bed and sleeping in it. I would just lay there, pee my bed and fall back asleep. I did this every night until I stopped waking again.

• 10 months later...
  • 7 months later...
On 5/3/2020 at 6:41 PM, John Donahue said:

Tell me how to become a bedwetter

[points up] That's kinda what the whole thread is about!

I'm thinking of trying some of this; I'd like to wet the bed more often. It ought to be easy for someone who's prone to it anyway, right?

On 6/26/2019 at 8:35 AM, Wetshisbed said:

I started peeing the bed deliberately in my early teens. I started waking up when I needed to pee but because I was so used to wetting the bed and sleeping in it. I would just lay there, pee my bed and fall back asleep. I did this every night until I stopped waking again.

How often do you wet the bed, is it every night? Does it ever cause problems?

• 2 years later...

I wish I had suggestions for those trying to become bedwetters. I’m in my 60’s and have literally wet my bed every night of my life. I hated it growing up since I was made to stay in thick pin on diapers with plastic pants every night. My mom would diaper me every night after my bath and my older and two younger non bedwetting brothers would often watch this process. My mom wasn’t discreet about it at all diapering me on her bed or mine never even caring to close the door. I would say by age 9 or so I had become a true diaper lover and looked forward to being diapered. As I got older and regularly had erections while being diapered my mom insisted when I was 13 or so I diaper myself. I really missed having my mom diaper me. Once I entered high school at 14 1/2 I was allowed to go without diapers, which I did because what high school guy wants to be know for or seen in diapers. Anyway I now faced mid night floods as I usually wet multiple times a night and soaked everything. My room smelled just like a bedwetters room should and I could never have any friends in there. One friend when I was 12 was in my room and sat down on my bed to the loud crinkle of my plastic mattress cover and said “ why is there plastic on your bed?” Paused and then said “oh I know why”. I thought I would die but he never mentioned it again. He was probably my best friend during my teenage years and because of an unhappy home life he spent most weekends at our house. He always slept on the floor in my room because I had my own tv. After a short time of dealing with my nightly floods I went back to my diapers which was a great improvement. I liked my diapers anyway and they were so much better at containing my wetting problems. I should add I struggled during the daytime also.

Anyway I would always go to the bathroom to put my diaper on before we went to sleep. I think we were 16 or so one night when my friend said hey I know you wear diapers for bedwetting but that’s ok with me. Wow what mixed emotions I had about that statement. I replied yes to him and thanked him for being ok with it. We never talked about it again but from then on I didn’t have to try and hide the fact I had on thick diapers with plastic pants under my pj’s or sweats. Of course always trying to hide them was kind of silly because you could always hear my plastic pants when I walked. I was also relieved because my older brother always threatened to tell my friend about my bedwetting and diapers. Of course my friend knew from the first time he heard my plastic mattress cover I was a bedwetter.

After that time I became more relaxed about my condition and the fact I’ve lived in diapers, now 24/7 for 25 years, isn’t a big deal, at all. I love diapers anyway so needing them and wearing them is really a pleasure.