Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does anyone else have Omo headcanons for their favorite characters?

Ugh, absolutely... I've imagined Katara using peebending so many times, both for fun and for utility.

Also any time any female character is trapped in an empty room for what seems to be days on end, you know that she's had no choice but to just pee right on the floor at some point. There's an episode of Bones where Brennan was trapped for two days. She had water. She would have been sleeping in pee.

Edited by Bulge_Lover (see edit history)

Ah, that's what I was asking about earlier

I like to think that some characters wet themselves at certain points in the show, even if nothing suggests that they did.

For instance, I like to think that Videl wet herself when Spopovich was beating her up in Dragon Ball Z. Which is easier to believe since she changes into another outfit after she takes a Senzu Bean and recovers. Other than that nothing suggests that she did, so it's all "headcanon". I named her first because I haven't found a single omorashi story about her. (Of course I don't have to have a headcanon about Bulma because she actually does wet her panties in the first episode of Dragon Ball, even in the edited version which surprised me)

Or, I'd like to imagine that Serenity wet herself when Nezbitt defeated Tristan and took his body in Yu-Gi-Oh. Sure, it was only the virtual world, but it would have seemed real to her, and probably carried over to inside her pod. I know it seems sadistic to fetishize her in such a stressful situation since her boyfriend got trapped, but she is a fictional character, and there is no wrong way to fantasize.

I'll have to watch all the Pokemon episodes again before I can think of one for Misty, but I'm pretty sure I found some for Sora and Kari, though offhand I can't remember what they are but I did write them.

Ooh, I'll have to watch the Equestria Girls movies again to see if I can think of one for Rainbow Dash.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
4 hours ago, Bulge_Lover said:

Also any time any female character is trapped in an empty room for what seems to be days on end, you know that she's had no choice but to just pee right on the floor at some point.

I always think of that every time any character is trapped somehow with no access to a bathroom for at least a day. Usually nothing suggests that they pissed themselves, but whenever it's a female character I like to think she did. Before I would like to think that they somehow didn't for no reason because I was fighting my fetish then.

I actually read a novel (it's a Doctor Who one, not sure if it's canon or not) where the author did throw in a few nods to stuff like this. A character is trapped for several hours in a room and later offers to dash back into the base for an important object they need and she says something like, "I know the base better than anyone else, I can have it out here in less than 2 minutes even with stopping for a pee on the way". There's also a scene where a bus gets intercepted by an alien monster, and it's a meeting of an older women's book club or something and they've taken a 'detour' because the women all need to pee really badly but the driver has gotten lost. I remember this scene very well because it's from the driver's POV and he thinks something about how he needed to find the right road again so the women "could relieve their bulging bladders". I'm not sure if it's humor or fetish, but it certainly caught my attention.

And yes, I do have omorashi headcanons for characters. Like that Rey breaking Kylo Ren's concentration in the interrogation might make him lose his concentration on other things, like having to piss while waiting for her to wake up, for example. ;3 And maybe it rattles him so much that she's in his head, that he loses control entirely.

2 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I'll have to watch all the Pokemon episodes again before I can think of one for Misty, but I'm pretty sure I found some for Sora and Kari, though offhand I can't remember what they are but I did write them.

I remember that misty was terrified of bug pokemon so it's possible, maybe even likely, that she wet herself whenever she was in close proximity to any bug pokemon. And if she spent a lot of time in the water at her gym she probably just peed in the water when she had to go rather than get out to find a restroom.

2 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

For instance, I like to think that Videl wet herself when Spopovich was beating her up in Dragon Ball Z. Which is easier to believe since she changes into another outfit after she takes a Senzu Bean and recovers. Other than that nothing suggests that she did, so it's all "headcanon". I named her first because I haven't found a single omorashi story about her.

I'll second the idea that Videl has wet herself at least once during her parts of DBZ. Particularly whenever she is in a high stress/dangerous situation, like helping the police with hostage rescue or the like. She might even wear those black bike short because she has a tendency to pee her pants and the wetness doesn't show up very well on black, especially when mostly obscured by a long baggy t-shirt.

On a related note I have a few ideas for an omorahi/diaper fanfic regarding Videl. I like the idea that she occasionally uses diapers while on long flights in her jetcopter and doesn't have the time(or want to) land and find a restroom.

1 hour ago, crashdriver said:

I remember that misty was terrified of bug pokemon so it's possible, maybe even likely, that she wet herself whenever she was in close proximity to any bug pokemon. And if she spent a lot of time in the water at her gym she probably just peed in the water when she had to go rather than get out to find a restroom.

Headcannoned immediately! As with the Videl thing. (though not a diaper lover)

Can I make the Misty thing into a story here sometime?

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
1 hour ago, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Speaking of Avatar, if waterbenders can bend pee, can earth benders bend poop? Or Air benders bend farts? I'm not into farts, and I'm not as big on messing as I am for pee, but the thought of Toph literally making a battalion of Fire Nation soldiers shit themselves sounds like the ultimate move of demoralization, and an air bender giving someone the worst case of gas ever sounds like a torture technique right out of a scroll of forbidden moves.

Poop is biomatter, not earth. So no, an Earthbender couldn't do anything to it.

However, fartbending is actually confirmed by Meelo in Legend of Korra.

Well, I have one for Captain Planet and The Planeteers, involving Gi. Since Gi's ring can control manipulate water, presumably that would include water in the human body. Perhaps Gi has used this power to make people desperate, or even make them pee themselves. I also like to think she's done to Linka once or twice during a late night pillow fight, or to Wheeler when he's being especially annoying. ;)

And anyone who wants to turn this into a story can be my guest. :)

Pretty much whenever I get into a series, I look for whoever I think has the piss kink, whoever I think forces themselves to hold to the point of pain, etc, etc...but now that I'm in a situation where I'm supposed to bring it up, there's nothing coming to mind

WAIT WAIT , okay I thought of two, both for My Hero Academia. Tenya Iida uses orange juice as fuel, so I like to think that, if he doesn't end up needing to use his engines after juicing up so much, then he ends up in very unfortunate situations. Present Mic, despite doing his broadcast literally every week, is still really bad at time management when it comes to how much he drinks before and when he goes to the bathroom before, so it doesn't always end well.

1 hour ago, The Comedian said:

WAIT WAIT , okay I thought of two, both for My Hero Academia.

Ooh, how about that invisible girl? Is her pee invisible too? As long as she was on grass she could just pee freely and nobody would ever know.

And Tsu. A frog's organs and skin is very elastic. Her bladder could probably stretch to contain huge quantities.

And then there's Mount Lady. I can easily imagine her struggling to hold it at her normal size and then growing just to expand her bladder. If she did it in the city she could cause a lot of damage. It would be difficult trying to explain that she just grew into a 150 foot tall titan because she couldn't hold her pee.

On 5/12/2017 at 10:42 AM, Jeffery Mewtamer said:

Speaking of Avatar, if waterbenders can bend pee, can earth benders bend poop? Or Air benders bend farts?

I've seen it played for laughs in one fan-made comic.

Katara used water bending to make Toph wet herself, and as revenge Toph used earth bending to make Katara "soil" herself.

Even though poop technically isn't earth, the artist was going for the obvious pun.

As for fart bending, they made that joke with one of the air bender kids in Legend of Korra.

I have headcanon regarding Sakura and Elise from Fire Emblem Fates, who I commissioned Omocommando to make a picture of a year ago. Spoilered due to being NSFW.

large.SakuraAndEilse.jpeg.19da7b3f804ba4

I like to imagine that Sakura normally has a shy bladder, and the mere thought of peeing near someone makes her clamp up, even in a proper bathroom. Holding Elise's hand was the only thing that would relax her enough to get the flow started. Meanwhile, Elise is putting on a brave face and making it look like no big deal, but she's never actually done this with anyone before and probably doesn't want to. After this, they set up a system whenever Sakura needs to go while they're marching so she doesn't have to always hold it until they make camp, and their shared peeing becomes a recurring part of their day.

Almost sounds like I could write a fic about it, huh?

On 5/15/2017 at 4:37 PM, BothanSpy1138 said:

I've seen it played for laughs in one fan-made comic.

Katara used water bending to make Toph wet herself, and as revenge Toph used earth bending to make Katara "soil" herself.

Even though poop technically isn't earth, the artist was going for the obvious pun.

As for fart bending, they made that joke with one of the air bender kids in Legend of Korra.

Do you have a link to the one with Toph and Katara?

I doubt anyone knows about this show, but there was a TV show on USA network a while back called Common Law, and one of the lead males is named Wes and I liked to headcanon that he's into omo. There's nothing that implies it in the show or anything, but he's shown as someone who is super uptight, repressed, and who has OCD so I can't help but imagine him secretly having a fetish about losing control, and would get off on trying to stay in control for as long as possible. Plus he's always shown wearing suits and at multiple times he wears a light gray one that is perfect for wetting and I fantasize about that a lot, lmao.

In the latest episode of Brooklyn 99 too there was a running gag about lead character Jake drinking 8 cups of water a day now and throughout the episode he made references to being super desperate and always running off to go pee and now I can't stop imagining desperation/wetting scenarios between him and Amy (his girlfriend, the person insisting he drinks 8 cups of water a day).

• 3 weeks later...

I doubt Hankel let Reid use the bathroom in season 2 of Criminal Minds, and I'm pretty sure he had him for at least 24 hours. He even mentioned needing to use the bathroom right before he got kidnapped (thought I'm not sure if that was a ruse to try to get Hankel to let him in?). In my headcanon he also struggles with bedwetting after due to the stress (and then gets more stressed about wetting the bed which makes him do it more often which makes him even more stressed until someone just calms him down that boy gets too stressed). I read a good fanfiction about it once.

Here are some my headcannons

Both twilight sparkle and hermione granger are prone to holding it in while reading and when the snap back into reality their bladders are about to burst and two things could happen one they only just makr it or two they wet themselves

For abby sciuto (ncis) because she seems to drink alot of caf-pow and not run to the toilet half of the time i imagine that she has a baldder of almost steel i say almost because she did have to pee in one episode so she dose have to let it all loose one in a while also she may have a omo kink in my head 

On May 15, 2017 at 4:24 PM, Bulge_Lover said:

Ooh, how about that invisible girl? Is her pee invisible too? As long as she was on grass she could just pee freely and nobody would ever know.

And Tsu. A frog's organs and skin is very elastic. Her bladder could probably stretch to contain huge quantities.

And then there's Mount Lady. I can easily imagine her struggling to hold it at her normal size and then growing just to expand her bladder. If she did it in the city she could cause a lot of damage. It would be difficult trying to explain that she just grew into a 150 foot tall titan because she couldn't hold her pee.

What about the reverse for Mt Lady? If she got too full while big, she might not notice, and shrink down and just...woops!

of course I catch myself wondering the same for All Might

1 hour ago, The Comedian said:

What about the reverse for Mt Lady? If she got too full while big, she might not notice, and shrink down and just...woops!

of course I catch myself wondering the same for All Might

All Might would probably be no different. Since his weakened form is just a skinny guy and his hero form is just a really buff guy, and there's no average difference of bladder capacity between body types of real humans. If anything, a really buff guy would probably have a harder time, because the muscles might be too tough to allow much expansion of the bladder.