Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Looking for amateur schoolgirl wetting vid on website

There is a website called "Cute Girls Desperate to Pee" that has an ad for an amateur 35 minute movie of a uniformed schoolgirl having wetting accidents in various situations. Her desk at school, at home, bedwetting....etc. It looks home made. The advertising short clips look promising. Anybody seen or have this? It's called "2 day schoolgirl video diary." If you want to see sample clips of it, just go to the site and scroll down. 

Edited by Daviss (see edit history)

https://omocollection.tumblr.com   Here is the link to the website. Added note: This website is hard to navigate and slow. The QUICKEST way to go right to the one I am referring to is to go to the post here on may 3 entitled "Diaper usage under clothing" and click on to that. Now, scroll down to "NWOHDCH" post in that thread. See where he put "Done"  Click onto "done" and that takes you to the page it is on. Then scroll down on that page, and you will see what looks like photo's of a uniformed schoolgirl pissing at her desk. These are moving photo's, not actual clips. Sorry for the hassle, let me know if you find them.

Edited by Daviss
add (see edit history)
On 13.5.2017 at 0:02 AM, Daviss said:

https://omocollection.tumblr.com   Here is the link to the website. Added note: This website is hard to navigate and slow. The QUICKEST way to go right to the one I am referring to is to go to the post here on may 3 entitled "Diaper usage under clothing" and click on to that. Now, scroll down to "NWOHDCH" post in that thread. See where he put "Done"  Click onto "done" and that takes you to the page it is on. Then scroll down on that page, and you will see what looks like photo's of a uniformed schoolgirl wetting at her desk. These are moving photo's, not actual clips. Sorry for the hassle, let me know if you find them.

So i was on the right site.
But unfortunately I can't find the post. I scrolled down so much and even used the archive, but I can't find :(