Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Ever since I got into wetting I began to dream up scenarios where I could be desperate with no relief in sight. What I came up with was a. Taking care of a baby (feeding, changing) b. Stuck in traffic on the highway and c. Being locked up in bondage. Let me know if you guys think of any more

My favorite scenarios are:

- Restrictive clothing (stuck zipper, jumpsuit, wedding dress, etc.) For an easy simulation, I recommend duct taping your fly/belt!

- Closed/locked bathrooms. I have an early childhood memory of wetting myself due to a locked bathroom at a public park, and I always hope to stumble upon 'out of order' bathrooms to justify a public wetting.

- Long lines (be it to the bathroom or otherwise) that force you to stay put, lest you give up your spot. 

- Stuck in a meeting or class

@OmoOC Have you ever used these scenarios to justify  a wetting, or have these been for fantasy only?

One of the ones that has intrigued me is in an airplane, either waiting for takeoff with delays (can be up to two hours, though if that is the case the pilot will shut the engines and one can use the bathroom), in severe turbulence (either a fear wetting or out of separation) or waiting in line for the loo. I personally might take advantage of one of those to do something one day but it would have to be my traveling alone or with a S.O., and definitely not something I would do on the start or end of a business trip, just for a vacation. 

Another one is like maybe taking a tour of some cool place, need to pee but don't want to miss the tour, you can guess what happens next. 

There are definitely others.