Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pictures- Masturbating While Peeing

Watch Alisha pee in her panties as she masturbates in this beautifully shot wetting video.

We find Alisha in her bedroom wearing only pink panties at the start of this video.  Talking directly to the camera, she explains her love of masturbation and how good it feels with a full bladder.  Of course, this means she often pees while pleasuring herself, but that is all just part of the fun.  She describes how she intends to masturbate and pee in her panties in this video and invites you, the viewer, to join in with her.

After she has explained her intent, she proceeds to do it.  Laying back on the bed, she starts rubbing herself between her legs.  Already horny with anticipation, she is soon completely lost in a state of pure ecstasy.  Rubbing ever faster, it seems as if she is about to explode, when suddenly she pees.  Not just a tiny dribble, but she completely lets go- Soaking her panties and her bed as she continues to masturbate.  As she finishes peeing, she climaxes.

It takes her a few moments to recover from such an intense orgasm.  She lays on the bed, as the sensation subsides, surrounded by a puddle of her own making, panties drenched.  Finally, she gets up, her panties are so wet they visibly drip.  She says goodbye, takes off her soaked underwear, and starts to clean up.

WARNING: These images contain nudity. Proceed at your own risk-

panties-1.thumb.jpg.ad6ac313db66ace0c1ec0ba922933e9c.jpg

panties-2.thumb.jpg.14f024257a116c82bde070fd7e1238f7.jpg

panties-3.thumb.jpg.86975e3803c21996e8c15ac8237012e8.jpg

panties-4.thumb.jpg.afd73a9a0e3c91b37b95a406f7738edf.jpg

panties-5.thumb.jpg.1e15a6049cd00d199b05d957404249eb.jpg

panties-6.thumb.jpg.8591018c1063921100e8573b318de888.jpgpanties-7.thumb.jpg.e5e4e3f2da2dc21d2f3eea76a07f45e5.jpg

panties-8.thumb.jpg.ac864fb8a58030811bc44ee3c01cf82d.jpg

panties-9.thumb.jpg.a3b50dacae65823a41b35f4f4bde97d3.jpg

panties-10.thumb.jpg.1208c965f3e5f593ac34b784c8611de6.jpg

Guest tholepin

Such a sweet series. Thank you.

Have you every shot models peeing et.al. in latex suits?  We've watched it done, but it's quite difficult to tell, except for body language, and of course when they peel the rubber off. Pungent!!

Only had one g/f who really got into this, well two really......but the first one, was a woman about 29 years old...when I told her about holding and then cumming, she was one who would pee her panties in bed and only in bed, she would pee as part of the sex act in that it turned me on....But with holding, peeing as you cum, she really thought it was great and it gave her some fantastic orgasm, she said, they were the best ever.......she would hold all day and then in bed keep her panties on, she would rub herself to orgasm through her panties and would cum and let go her pee as she came, huge gush of pee, as soon as that was gone I would pull her panties aside and lick her furiously, she was still peeing a bit, she said the fact that I would lick her while she was peeing was a huge turn on and the relief and release thing as she came was the best she had ever had.      The other girl was younger and she tried it.......but was at first attempt really embarrassed..........she had held too long and lost it just as she was cumming.........I think it overwhelmed her, she fainted and missed most of it.......she did love it when she tried again, but that first time she came and then closed her eyes as she started to pee.....I remember it so well, light blue panties and the pee was coming out of her and kind of spurting through her panties and she was breathing in small gasps.