Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

(just a quick note...this is my first omo fanfic...and its about my two characters Ponchi and Spicey...yeah weird names i know)

Ponchi was about twenty minutes into his favorite movie and he had drank about one and a half cups of iced coffee with that much coffee in him he needed to pee but not badly enough to leave his movie so he stayed and continued to drink the rest of his coffee despite knowing that it was probably a very bad idea it wasn't too long before his bladder was practically screaming at him "i can finish the movie...its only another half hour after all" he thought to himself as he began fidgeting awkwardly but soon he was shifting back and forth trying to pay attention to the movie but failing horribly since he was so focused on his currently over filled bladder he eventually gave up and paused the movie then began to stand up his knees feeling weak and shaky he hadnt realized how bad he really had to go until he was standing he hurried to the bathroom and began fumbling with the door knob.....but it was locked he knocked on the door and heard Spicey reply "ill be out in a minute" Ponchi whimpered slightly and shoved one of his hands between his legs all of his muscles feeling tense "please hurry" he began squirming and bouncing slightly as he held his crotch and tried to think of something to distract from his screaming bladder but he got pulled out of is thoughts by the sensation of something warm and wet against his hand....he had began wetting himself already?! he whimpered and shoved his other hand between his legs in an attempt to stop what was about to happen "HURRY UP!!" he shouted through the door as he began to lean against it slightly "gimme a sec" Spicey responded sounding a bit annoyed by Ponchi's lack of patience. Ponchi whimpered again as he felt a warm stream begin to roll down his leg he realized that there was no stopping it now he had already lost the battle. he sank down to the floor and sat there for a moment before finally giving up he moved his hands away from his crotch and his muscles relaxed as the warm liquid soaked his once dry pants he slouched forward a bit and sighed loudly enjoying the feeling of sweet relief as a puddle began to form around him on the tiled floor of the hallway his soaked pants clinging to his skin his bladder was almost completely empty when Spicey finally opened the door his eyes widened and he backed away not sure what to think about the sight that was in front off him ponchi was sitting on the floor surrounded by a large golden yellow puddle that was still expanding he looked up at spicey with rosy red cheeks and large tear filled eyes he whimpered a few times as his face became an even darker shade of red and his eyes darted away from Spicey awkwardly "....I....I c-couldn't h-h-hold it" he said quietly now feeling extremely embarrassed. Spicey had never seen Ponchi look so embarrassed and....so vulnerable before then.....and he for some reason found it attractive he blushed a bit before shoving a towel into Ponchi's hands and rushing past him "i-its ok...i understand"

( now i've got a question for you guys have any of you ever had an accident thanks to either movies or coffee?.....cuz i know i have lol)

• 2 weeks later...

I have leaked some at movies in shorts having drank a 2 liter bottle of pop  on the way to movie and not pissing before the movie. I take it you drink a lot before the movies too??? my friend he does the same. drinks 2 liter bottle of pop with me on way to movies.  plus we have drank a lot of water while weightlifting before going out. usually we are in  really short track shorts and open down the sides sleeveless tee cut to a narrow strip in the front for the movies. usually root beer as only have caffeine before a track meet for more speed in track. we jkiss and make out in the lobby before the movie starts and hold hands too. we both drink more water at the fountains before going in the movie with our bladders swelling  fast and already pretty swollen by time we go in the movie. then we watch the opening previews then the movie as we rub each others thighs. kiss. rub each others chest and shoulders and arms and lats and massage each others swollen bladders as we relax our abs fully to massage each others bladders. we keep doing that during the movie       . got pretty good at watching the move as we are rubbing on each other.  both of us wind up busting to pee badly at the movie. the bladder massage helps a lot to relax the bladder after forcing the muscle  in the bladder wall to stretch from the massage. we are both really turned on by the feeling and find each other really hot.  many times we cant hold it though and piss our shorts at the movies. they are thin and dry fast so that's no problem for us.  even though we both can hold a lot , we drink so much its is often impossible to hold it through the end of the movie. it is really hot rubbing each others thighs too and we do that a lot as we watch the movie. you drink a lot before the movies? made out  with  a guy at the movies??