Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Casual diaper use

I wear pull-ups almost all the time now for occasional little leaks and close calls. Mostly for comfort. It feels safer. I wee in them vaguely oftenish publicly. Sometimes I'll wear less discrete padding and wet considerably more often. 

Back a a few years ago, some point in college, my overactive bladder, nerves, college, and general anxiety about everything had me a lot closer to incontinence than i imagine most people usually are. I wore full on diapers a lot back then. Not full time, but not really rarely. Particularly during classes. It was some point before Depend made Real Fits and Fitflex. Pretty sure anyways. Those would have been really great.

Nobody has ever really said anything. Girlfriends who know about my kink will actually sometimes register false positives and think I've wet, and then check me only to find that I wasn't lying when I said I was dry. 

I used to regularly wear diapers to class in college because I apparently decided college was the perfect place to start experimenting with wearing diapers.  I would always wet my diapers when wearing them, and I don't think I was ever caught.

My closest calls were probably when I was wearing them under jeans that were slightly more form fitting, but they didn't make any noise and I don't think anyone ever noticed.

I did end up wetting in situations where it probably wasn't ideal (like talking to a girl in one of my classes, where if I leaked, she would notice) due to being more nervous and stressed than usual, but I tried to make sure that I never overdid the wetting and I think I leadked only once (minor leak) at the end of the day.

I was diaper Last time I had the oil changed in my truck as I was paying at the register I started letting some flow out, then I went shopping at hardware store and continue to use my diaper as I picked out a few things, I left the hand cart by the self-checkout line, and went to the restroom to take off the wet diaper. But there was no trash can in this stuff so I rolled it up in a ball and tossed it in the trash can next to the sinks. Where some guy was washing his hands and notice what I threw away and look back at me with a confused face. Picked up my hand cart at the self-checkout line paid and went home

I don't wear very often, but when I do my day doesn't change. If I was going out, I'll still go out, I'll just be wearing (and wetting). No one can tell, so wearing and wetting in public is easy, almost to the point where it isn't a thrill, it's just kind of normal. I mean, it's a really good normal, but it isn't a thrill like say wetting yourself in public where people may notice and point, or stare, or talk to you about it. Wetting when wearing is not something anyone else will even know or notice, so it's not so much of a thrill, more like just a safe, comfortable and constant happiness.

The only place I don't wear is work, as I really value my current job / career and it's not somewhere I want to bring my lifestyle. But I have worn at work before, in previous jobs, and when I did I'd wet as I would whenever else I was wearing.

Aloo

I wore/wear them very often in public, especially in school. What a feeling to just walk past those unclean, stinky restrooms. So of course I wet my diapers a lot of times in close distance of my classmates. I tried to mess them but usually my BMs are rather hard, so I hardly can´t do it without beeing spotted. I tried to use supposatories, but my 1st attempt failed because my teacher closed the lesson 10 minutes earlier. My plan was to mess about 5-10 minutes before the bell rings.

• 3 years later...