Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I'm new, nice to meet you!

Hi! I just joined and thought I'd introduce myself to everyone. My name is Cameron, my pronouns are he/him/his, and I'm 21 years old.

I've been into omorashi for a pretty long time. Ever since I was a kid, I had a fascination with watching characters I liked and people I liked getting desperate to pee. As a teenager, I actually found out what "omorashi" is, and my pee fascination developed into a fetish. Around that time I got really into both viewing and creating omorashi fanart & fanfiction on deviantart. I started experimenting with wetting my pants for pleasure when I was 18, and thats something I still love to do. It just feels really good to me. I'm starting to take pictures and videos and post them online, because I enjoy wetting myself a lot, and I want other people to enjoy me wetting myself too!

I signed up because I want to share my real-life wetting experiences with people who might enjoy them, and I also really like hearing about other people's experiences. I'm also really interested in anime and video games. I love seeing my favorite characters get desperate and wet themselves, and I also love drawing it and writing about it myself. 

Edited by LiquidGold (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest neilscotland

Welcome LiquidGold.  I hope you find many friends on this site to talk to.  You say you started wetting yourself for pleasure when you were 18 and you still love doing it now that you are 21.  I will let you into a little secret.  You have got many years of pleasure ahead of you because you never get too old to enjoy it.  I am in my sixties and enjoy peeing in my shorts as much as ever, and I know others who still do it in their seventies.

• 1 month later...
Guest OmorashiBosnia

Hello and welcome to the site, Cameron! I see we have some things in common (we're almost the same age, and we both like fictional characters). I hope you'll enjoy your stay at Omorashi.org

Warm and wet greetings from Bosnia and Herzegovina,

Maya