Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

when I was 4 I peed (and something else) in a litter box. I wasn't desperate I just felt like it.

when I was 9 I had a specific tree I liked to be on (I guess I wanted to mark my territory?)

I think we've all peed in a bottle at least once

I pee in my pants on purpose a lot (if your here you probably do too)

once when I was 11 I peed on a wall in my room cus I didn't feel like getting outta bed

and in a diaper from ages 0-now (obviously now I don't need them but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop using them)

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A bucket used for moping the floor, a trash bin, a urinal, many different seats and I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting. 

Sometimes when the bathroom in my house is being used, I just pee on my floor. It's hardwood, so it's easy to clean up. Oh yeah, and I went on a park bench once.

One time I was absolutely wasted drunk in Manhattan, so my friend and I walked up the stairs to the roof access of the hotel we were staying at and took a piss of a sky scraper hahaha.  Got to cross t

Guest richard2

The small trashcan in my bedroom. We had only one bathroom in my house and sometimes coming home from school it was tied up and I'd have to go really bad.  

On May 17, 2017 at 8:46 PM, SodaPopinski said:

when I was 4 I peed (and something else) in a litter box. I wasn't desperate I just felt like it.

when I was 9 I had a specific tree I liked to be on (I guess I wanted to mark my territory?)

I think we've all peed in a bottle at least once

I pee in my pants on purpose a lot (if your here you probably do too)

once when I was 11 I peed on a wall in my room cus I didn't feel like getting outta bed

and in a diaper from ages 0-now (obviously now I don't need them but that doesn't mean I'm gonna stop using them)

A litterbox eh?

So far...

Litterbox, 2nd story window, Bottles, Trees, Plants, Carpet in my room, Bed (accidentally), Bed (Intentionally), Sink, everywhere BUT the toilet in a public bathroom, Small garbage can in my room (went #2 in it as well; it was easy to clean), Plastic Bags, Kids potty, outside wall of my house, and Probably plenty more that I can't remember.

• 2 months later...

Out of many windows, in many places,

At my friends house, with like five of my friends there,

inside a large ball of toilet paper that I had stuffed into my underwear to try hide that I peed myself right before peeing (It didn't work),

All over a different friend of mines couch,

Another friends chair multiple times,

a bunch of carpet in my house,

of the roof,

the obvious stuff, pants, bottles, on self,

Many more. (Most likely more times than I've made it to the toilet.).

On 5/15/2017 at 0:47 PM, Princess111 said:

When I was younger I lived near some woods and would walk around them a lot. I don't think it's that unconventional but I would pee in the woods a LOT. I miss peeing outdoors, I live in a much more urban area now. I think I'll start going on walks to some woods.

Same here. I miss those days too. I used to just refrain from peeing all day, until I went for a walk in the woods, just so I could release everything outside.

I don't think I've peed in any particularly strange place out of pure desperation, but simply because I felt like it or someone convinced me to do it.

Most unconventional for me would probably be the sink, a strange tube that stuck out from the ground in the backyard, bathroom floor, floor of an empty public building (still not entirely sure what that strange building was) and awkwardly enough, right in front of the road that went alongside my childhood home. This was when I was around 6 years old or so. I convinced a friend of mine to drink a ton of juice with me, so that we could attempt to pee on passing cars. There was a ditch in the way though, and of course, our aim wasn't the best so I'm sure we had 0 success. But we kept drinking more and kept going back to pee "on the cars" and had a ton of fun. 

-didn't want to ask to use indoors bathroom at a party when young, so went behind the bushes in the front of their house (party was in the backyard)

-didn't want to get dressed and use train's dirty bathroom, so used a container I had with me

-wearing poncho in the rain, pulled aside underwear and went standing up

-ran off the path during cross country race because the exercise made my bladder weaker

Ah, the old stuck on a ski lift routine.  I find that very hot, as long as they got you off it before frostbite set in.  If a girl sitting next to me on a lift actually wet herself, I think I'd be beside myself with excitement, compelled to turn in my ski poles and go find a quiet place to exercise my other pole, if ya know what I mean :)  In the mid 1990s I wet my jeans quite visibly on a mountain hike on a field trip  with other graduate students from the university.  One or 2 of the girls were attractive as I recall and I wanted them to see my shameful accident, which they did.  The perturbed look on their faces was precious, more so since they were too polite to mention it.  It was an overnight trip and I remember overhearing one of them telling her guy friend about it that night. They were oh so solicitous toward me... "are you sure you don't want to take a shower??"  I have probably wet myself in weirder situations than that, but there've been so many I can't think of one that stands out.

38 minutes ago, WetDave said:

I misread this as letterbox at first - and wondered if it  meant from indoors peeing out, or outdoors peeing in. 

Well those were two interesting mental visuals. After I realized you were referring to "mailboxes/mail-slots" rather than TV aspect ratio conversion, of course xD

I'm scoping out PC upgrades, and apparently I've got a little too much tech research on the mind lol...

Edit: That would make for an interesting solution to the "desperate to pee, but forgot my keys/locked myself out of the house" plot line, assuming the protagonist has a mail slot in their front door... I might have to write that up into a story later.

Edited by HPattern (see edit history)

My incident had nothing to do with omo (didn't pee my pants) but still counts nonetheless.

When I was 8 or 9 years old, I felt sick and feverish so I decided to take a nap.  When I woke up, I decided to go to the bathroom.  But due to the fact that I was delirious from my fever and groggy, I went to kitchen and ended up peeing in the trash can!

To this day, I still have no idea how the fuck I did that.  lol

I've once peed into a hole in the wall of a dressing room at a thrift store. It was waist level so it made sense

Into trash cans at different nightclubs, many many times. 

When i was a kid in the back of movie theaters

In my pants on the last city bus on my way home from staying late for a collage class.

Middle of the road as I waited for the light to change from red after a late night at the clubs

Guest Super C18

Let's see how much I remembered:

I peed in my Background when I was younger then stopped when no ones around. I stopped doing that.

I have been peeing in my shower for many years really.

I have peed in a sink just once when I was a kid.

I peed in my room on the carpet floor at least 5 times. Thank god my parents never found out.

I wet my bed when I was in High School at least 4 times. That time I did got caught so I never did it again.

And lastly I peed in a trash in a public restroom at a gas station.

Sometimes I will pee in bottles or cups from time to time.

Sometimes I wish I was an actual girl though so I can have more fun.