Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Pantypooping and messing?

Every so often that question pops up.

There's no rule against it really, but I guess it's off topic.
We used to have a sub-forum for this, but it got removed.

There's plenty of diaper messing stuff (see downloads session), but I think it's up to the mods to figure out this one.

My take on it is as long as people don't complain it's probably fine (don't make a lot of topics, properly tag the topics, only soft-core stuff, etc.) but let's see what the mods say.
Might be nice to just clarify this in the rules topic too.

10 hours ago, TheAwesome said:

Would it be OK to upload pantypoop/messing content if it was uploaded in this specific Topic only and no other topic?

If not, does anyone know if there is a website similar to this one that is detikated to messing content?

Just make sure you tag all your stuff. Please keep it relatively non-scatty, and obviously follow the other rules of the forum. If there is a problem with content you post optimally the mods will let you know why and you can better know what to do in the future. 

There is technically Nyoufiction, but they don't really have an uploads section and are fairly dead in general so I probably wouldn't bother.

As far as English language websites go, Wetset's corresponding forum + photoboard and PooPeeLife's image gallery + forum (videos are paid content) come to mind.  

I hate to seem like I plug Shireyishunjian with every other post I make, but all of its content is free when you sign up. Like Wetset, its main traffic is wetting/pee-related, but its poop-related section is  more active. Most posts are text-based, but the ones with images and videos are clearly labeled. Navigability is great if you can understand Chinese/ or Google Translate's Engrish. 

3 hours ago, gastor said:

Poop is not a omorashi... v:depressed2:

Yes it is.

Edited by nwohdeh
replying to OP (see edit history)
3 hours ago, TheAwesome said:

I agree 100%, a good solution would be to have a specific section for it

I agree that this would be a reasonable solution if a messing section were divided into separate categories for panty pooping, scat, etc. I am not into scat personally, nor am I advocating it, but this should help prevent unwanted viewing. What do you all think?

I like the idea of us having our own area for this because I like omorashi-related messing content but I cannot stand scat content whatsoever and there is nowhere else I've seen that differentiates between the two. For me there's a huge line there that I don't like crossing, and it's kind of like playing Russian roulette on any other site, whereas with this one I'd be more confident looking at posts and knowing I won't stumble across something that could potentially ruin my night. Maybe now that we have more mods it'd be easier to prevent abuse of a messing forum, but I wasn't here when the old one was around, so I don't know. But I'd definitely appreciate a space for messing that doesn't allow hardcore or scat content.

Guest kc_rules

I'll just add to the sentiments already displayed here and agree that I'd be interested in a desperate panty-poop section as well. I quite like the idea of videos and clips that show panty-pooping as the end result of a long desperate urge to poop especially if it results in a loud and humiliating squelchy mess but I absolutely hate any form of scat. It can be quite difficult to see these sort of clips without having to wade through some nasty stuff that just makes me sick and is a huge turn off for me.

While I'm not personally into it, I think it's fine to have a separate section for it, as long as, like people have said, it doesn't get too scatty and offensive. However, I feel like some of the people in this thread were sort of derogatory towards the one person who pointed out that omorashi doesn't mean poop. He is correct, by the way. Omorashi is a fetish in which participants experience arousal from having a full bladder, and/or wetting themselves, or from seeing someone else experiencing this. I imagine most people on this forum agree with me about that. It's just that in Japan, the two are often viewed together - or rather, messing videos usually include wetting as well. Also, I imagine that most people who are into messing and bowel desperation feel the same way about wetting and bladder desperation, seeing as bladder desperation is sort of like a less extreme version of the same (I know I'm generalising here, and that it's a bad comparison, I'm just trying to get a point across), while the opposite is not true? Do feel free to let me know if I'm incorrect, of course. I'm speaking from personal experience, as well as from the tendencies I tend to see in forum posts, but that obviously doesn't mean that what I said here holds true for absolutely everyone!

Saying that Unko Omorashi is the same as Omorashi would be sort of like saying that a pineapple is the same as an apple - just because it has the word 'apple' in it doesn't make it an actual apple!

• 4 weeks later...

Haven't heard any more on the subject.  Has it been voted down and I just missed it?  Or are those in command (moderator perhaps) working on a solution?  In any case, I'd really like to know one way or the other.  Judging from the responses so far, I believe that we all understand what we'd like to see in such a section - no outright scat or anything of that nature.  I'm hoping that this request will be granted.  I'd truly like to be able to finally contribute something worthwhile to the omorashi.org site.  I've been a view for many years and occasionally, I do comment as the feeling moves me (no pun intended).  Heck, I'd even be willing to put a few monthly dollars towards supporting a section like that.  Hell, I'd even be encouraged to volunteer as a moderator for such a section.

I may be merely dreaming, but it just seems like such a wonderful idea.  Either that, or the creators of omorashi.org could create a separate site even - unko.org or unkomoarashi.org.  Just spitballin' here, but it's been truly comforting to know that others have the same interest as I have chosen to share with you.  It's always nice not to feel alone.

Well, that's my two cents (for what it's worth).  I'd better leave it here and not ramble on any further.  I look forward to hearing more on the topic.

Thank you in advance to both the creators and the members.  You've provided years of awesome content.  I'm grateful for what  you've done and even moreso what may be approaching in the very near future.

Edited by GulMiguel
forgot to check box for being notified of replies (see edit history)