Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Foreign HOT desperation waking up full bladder

Guest Lord Reek
2 hours ago, Rick Dixon said:

If you can get the last couple minutes that'd be fantastic.  

So basically the daugher and mother are absolutely bursting and the husband's sister (who nobody can stand apparently) comes around and starts talking to them while the gran is in the loo.

The sister in law starts giving the desperate women a recipe for a lamb dish, while the daughter says she's gonna overflow like "Niagra Falls". The sister in law has no idea why they're acting this way at this point.

As the mother is writing down the recipe, the sister in law talks about how well the greens have to be washed for the dish, at which point the mother is begging her to stop making water sounds.

She then talks about cutting the lamb into pieces....and then washing the meat well at which point the mothers says "FORGET THE TAP!"

Sister in law : " Never, the meat always has to be well washed.." Then proceeds to make more water sounds.

The mother's peed herself at this point (you can see by the look of relief on her face). Sister in law asks "What's happened?"

Mother says : " I've washed them...."

Sister in law : "What have you washed?"

Mother : "The greens..." (finally implying that she's wet herself, albeit it in a very indirect way)!

1 hour ago, Lord Reek said:

So basically the daugher and mother are absolutely bursting and the husband's sister (who nobody can stand apparently) comes around and starts talking to them while the gran is in the loo.

The sister in law starts giving the desperate women a recipe for a lamb dish, while the daughter says she's gonna overflow like "Niagra Falls". The sister in law has no idea why they're acting this way at this point.

As the mother is writing down the recipe, the sister in law talks about how well the greens have to be washed for the dish, at which point the mother is begging her to stop making water sounds.

She then talks about cutting the lamb into pieces....and then washing the meat well at which point the mothers says "FORGET THE TAP!"

Sister in law : " Never, the meat always has to be well washed.." Then proceeds to make more water sounds.

The mother's peed herself at this point (you can see by the look of relief on her face). Sister in law asks "What's happened?"

Mother : "The greens..." (finally implying that she's wet herself, albeit it in a very indirect way)!

ελληνας?

19 hours ago, Lord Reek said:

How do you know that are you Greek?  I appreciate it thanks but at what time point does she make the niagra falls comment?

could you write a transcript by chance? Lol

20 hours ago, Lord Reek said:

thanks so much!! really appreciated

Guest Lord Reek

Should also be noted that my favourite line in this is at about 2.10 when the daughter says something along the lines of "Tell him to hurry up because the pee is gonna escape!"

9 hours ago, Lord Reek said:

Should also be noted that my favourite line in this is at about 2.10 when the daughter says something along the lines of "Tell him to hurry up because the pee is gonna escape!"

How do you know all this?  Did you use something to translate?................AND could you please translate the whole thing?  I think everyone here would be in debt to you and much appreciated lol

Edited by Rick Dixon (see edit history)
Guest Lord Reek
3 hours ago, Rick Dixon said:

How do you know all this?  Did you use something to translate?................AND could you please translate the whole thing?  I think everyone here would be in debt to you and much appreciated lol

I'm from Cyprus and Greek is my second language so I can speak it fluently...I could probably do a translation in a few weeks time when I'm done with exams and I'm not bogged down with revising :)

6 hours ago, Lord Reek said:

I'm from Cyprus and Greek is my second language so I can speak it fluently...I could probably do a translation in a few weeks time when I'm done with exams and I'm not bogged down with revising :)

Right before the husband comes out of the bathroom, can you tell me what each of the women says?  They each yell something right before he leaves

And what the middle women (red pants) says to her mother (brown robe) right when she comes out of her bedroom?

finally what the girl in the red pants says at 3:13? She starts talking then.  Those are really the parts I'd like. And thank you by the way.

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/11/2017 at 5:05 PM, Lord Reek said:

How your exams go?  Got time yet ? Lol

Right before the husband comes out of the bathroom, can you tell me what each of the women says?  They each yell something right before he leaves

And what the middle women (red pants) says to her mother (brown robe) right when she comes out of her bedroom?

finally what the girl in the red pants says at 3:13? She starts talking then.  Those are really the parts I'd like. And thank you by the way.

Guest Lord Reek
On 30/05/2017 at 8:42 PM, Rick Dixon said:

How your exams go?  Got time yet ? Lol

They went fine thanks :)

1.So just before the husband comes out he yells that he's washing his hands.

Grandma says : Are you crazy? Come out first, you can wash your hands later.

Daughter: Hurry up, we're gonna burst!

Mother: Come out and we can form another queue for washing...

2. As the mother comes out of the bedroom,

Daughter: Tell him to hurry, because the pee is gonna come out..

3. At 3.13,

Daughter says: I broke it (the other toilet) and now I'm paying for it, you should have put it in the right place (not sure what she means exactly)....What's he doing that's taking so long in there?

Edited by Lord Reek
spelling error (see edit history)
On 6/1/2017 at 6:03 AM, Lord Reek said:

3. At 3.13,

Daughter says: I broke it (the other toilet) and now I'm paying for it, you should have put it in the right place (not sure what she means exactly)....What's he doing that's taking so long in there?

Thank you!!

• 4 months later...
On 6/1/2017 at 6:03 AM, Lord Reek said:

3. At 3.13,

Can you also translate 3:40-4:10, then 4:40-5:30??

and I know you did the ending already sort of but when she starts describing the recipe to the very end can you translate that whole convo like write it out?  It’s 5:50-ending